[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with Googke Adsense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: googleadwordslogo.jpg (76KB, 1600x667px) Image search: [Google]
googleadwordslogo.jpg
76KB, 1600x667px
Hey /biz/, I run a home improvement "management / lead generation company that I started 6 montha ago..

It is the season for Christmas light installations and i am trying to up my game via Google ads and Facebook advertising.. But my ads are attracting all the wrong ppl and ive got 3 calls since i started about 5 days ago..

Any suggestions?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-22-20-59-36.png (75KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-22-20-59-36.png
75KB, 720x1280px
>>1631457
I already know i need to change my keywords.. I send some of my proceeda to help Vets in need... Maybe i should remove the word Veterans all together?
>>
try "veterans strung up with christmas lights". you'll start getting clicks
>>
>>1631461
Your veteran keywords are the only ones getting clicks. Why would you remove them?

Also who the fuck pays to have Christmas lights hung? Terrible business idea.

You wouldn't happen to be Riley would you? Sounds like one of his ideas.
>>
>>1631526
>Your veteran keywords are the only ones getting clicks. Why would you remove them?
Because OP is looking for leads for his home improvement business. It has nothing to do with veterans.

You bring up a good point. Who pays for xmas lights hung? Seems strange.

A better idea would be to partner with someone who sells trees or find a wholesaler and sell them. Yes, sell x-mas trees. Then you can upsell the hanging of decorative lights, sell ornaments, and whatever else you want.
>>
Or sell xmas light kits and upsell installation fee.
Amazon is starting to do the same thing. I was looking at beds yesterday and there was an option to hire someone to set it up for me for an additional $88 right on the product page.
>>
>>1631457

I use Google ads too.

Just call them. they will talk you through how to better target the ad.

congrats though op. get $, everything else is details.
>>
>>1631539
Hey thanks man..

And fyi, i live in Long Island where many ppl have lots of money and pay guys like me to send my crews out and install/remove lights...

I already am getting a lot of business.. I just would like more..
>>
>>1631595
Thanks so much!!! That's really the best sughestion ive heard... I will do so in thr morning.
>>
>>1631526
You are an absolute moron and should not be handing out advise on this board... I am the owner of a very lucritave business and get many calls for xmas lights installs...

I am going to take VETERAN out because i am selling the service oD XMAS light installs... Veteran is only the hook and obviously most ppl typing vet in google arent looking for fucking xmas lights you idiot.
>>
>>1631611
Talking to google ads rep sounds like it would help you out a lot. Consider putting the veteran kw on your negative kw list.
>>
>>1631612
Cool.. I had no idea they helped like that.
>>
>>1631611
>calls somebody on 4chan a moron
>asking for advice

Look Mom!
>>
>>1632225
I have received advice on these boards last 10 years that has been extremely valuable gfy mofo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.