[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make money on the side as a poor student? (pic semi-related)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: demiblows.png (42KB, 627x301px) Image search: [Google]
demiblows.png
42KB, 627x301px
How can I make money on the side as a poor student?

(pic semi-related)

>inb4 kneepads
>>
Internship
>>
>>1510117

day labor
>>
Suck dick.

Convert your school bathroom stalls into glory holes and have a little sign that says:

>For Blowjob, insert $40 and dick into hole and enjoy.

Youll make millions.
>>
>>1510136
this but shave your legs and wear a dress and heels so they think theyre getting sucked off by a girl
>>
>>1510136

pick a bathroom that has 3 stalls, and use the middle stall as your office. you can double your clients if you have holes on each side.
>>
>>1510140
Shaving supplies and clothing cost money. He's trying to make it, not spend it.

Btw OP, after your little side enterprise flourishes, get a business liscense and formally incorporate your business. You could call it:

Back Alley Blowjobs, Inc.

where you put a patent on the dimensions of your holes and then liscense them out to different bathrooms via Franchise.
But don't stop there. Eventually, you'll grow to a major corporation where you'll be able to lobby the legalization of oral sex to your friends at congress and then have independent locations that upgrade to different scenarios not exclusive to the bathroom setting. It could be a jungle or an African Plaine with props and professional accessory fixtures.

Thatll pay for college for sure.
>>
>>1510146
He can't suck two dicks at once if they're on opposite sides of the stall.
One will have to be for anal.
>>
>>1510152
Or he can contract a "person of foreign background" not illegal immigrants because that would be offensive, to fill in the second hole.

Then get a payroll going and contract either ADP, LLC or Ceridan HCM, Inc. to payout all your employees, then register your business with the IRS so that you can write a grant to yourself so that way, you can pay off your student debt and recieve a tax deduction for a charitable and educational expense.
>>
>>1510117
The options are pretty shit. My suggestions depend on morals.

If you have morals:
I worked as a waiter through most of college. After tips, I averaged about $11/hour. Although I was fuckin' amazing at my job, performing feats of amazing dexterity to impress guests and delivering food to impromptu musical numbers, I still couldn't do as well as a vapid chick with DD tits (estimated at about $13.5/hour).
For my last summer and semester, I ended up with a distance work internship for $13/hour because I got really fuckin' lucky and sat down next to the right person in a Whole Foods. Turns out if you're competent, other people who are competent pick up on it - even if they're competent in a different way.
Study hard, try to make friends with everyone around you, and make sure they know you're badass at whatever it is you do (and can help them out).

If you have no morals:
Insurance sales. Don't actively sell the insurance. Nobody gets rich selling insurance. Sell selling the insurance. Just go around and get those "personal recruitment" pyramid scheme bonuses. If you happen to actually pick up someone who rocks some sales, you get an override on their commission.

Fuck da police:
Sell drugs, yo. Just growing a bit of weed could pay off your tuition real good. Most cops don't give a shit about weed anymore. They've got hard drugs, murder-rapists, and black people to worry about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.