[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the cheapest way to get cell service in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nokia 515.jpg (56KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
nokia 515.jpg
56KB, 600x443px
Whats the cheapest way to get cell service in the US?
>>
>>1508706
Obamaphone.
>>
>>1508706

Depends if you want data and text messaging or not. There are prepaid $3 monthly plans with t-mobile 30 mins talk time/10c every minute after that.

Most prepaid plans with data and unlimited talk/text usually start at $40 monthly

For the actual phone, spend like $100-$200 and get an unlocked BLU or Huawei
>>
i pay 35 for unlimited
>>
Can i borrow your phone for a minute
>>
>alibaba.com
>buy 100 fake iphones for $1 per fake phone
>get super expensive verizon services
>sell a fake phone on craigslist for $200 when you need to pay your phone bill
>>
>>1508710
Ring ring ring ring ring Obamaphone!
>>
What about that Republican Wireless isn't it $10 with no data. There's another one that i thought was free or something
>>
>>1509107
unlimited what and with what company
>>
Google Fi costs me $38/Mo after everything is said and done. That includes the 8.50/mo for the financing in the Nexus 5x, so 38/mo for service and the (relatively good) phone. The downside is that you pay per GB of data used, so you need to be careful when you don't have wifi.
>>
>>1508706
Cell service is pretty broad. Do you want texting and data or just calling?
>>
>>1509271
Don't they just use the T-mobile $30 plan basically? Plus extra for data.
>>
>>1508706
>order chink card phone
>get a free T-mobile sim (slickdeals.net usually has a thread)
>pay the $3 a month as the other anon mentioned plus ten cents a minute
>get cheap cards from eBay do you don't pay most tax
>>
>>1509227

Unlimited everything (data slows after 2.5gb)

Cricket
>>
>>1508706
If you're a really light user (like under a couple hundred minutes/MB/texts a month), you can bring your own unlocked smartphone to Tracfone and get one of their prepaid plans. Those will come out to anywhere from like $6 to $12 a month, depending which one you get. The nice thing is that everything rolls over, so if you don't use it often you can bank a good amount in case you ever need it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.