[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to be my programming/codemonkey partner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: cosy at computer.png (269KB, 844x828px) Image search: [Google]
cosy at computer.png
269KB, 844x828px
I'm looking for someone who has around the same knowledge as myself (I think someone with less knowledge or much more would create an unequal relationship which could be problematic, but this isn't a hard rule).

This is my skillset and I'm looking for something vaguely similar in another person:

>PHP, MYSQL, Python ,Linux administration, bash, Javascript, NodeJS, MVC stuff

>webscraping / web automation (both with headless browsers and HTTP libraries)

>ideally NEET /shut-in/ hikkimori who uses IRC regularly

The main reason I'm doing this is because I'm somewhat disorganized and I find that working with another person forces me to step up my game and just the act of coordinating with another person helps create some kind of structure to projects.

In return I'm willing to give the person I work with:

>100% of the proceeds from the first three projects to see how we work together then 50/50 split

>sole control of the freelance website account for this period so you don't have to take my word for it

At any time you can just walk out if you decide it's not for you.

I'm not looking for some super serious arrangement, but you have to have 3-4 hours of free time per day to work on stuff with me.

We'd basically be equals collaborating, putting in similar amounts of work. I don't want some kind of employer - employee relationship or anything like that.

I'm willing to give up money on the first three projects because I want someone I can trust, have a good rapport with and can work with long term.

And we'd use a private IRC channel.

Post ITT if interested . Using a tripcode to identify myself across posts.
>>
hi dude i can do linux administration and scripting, java php and mysql. not a neet tho.
>>
File: tank you sah.jpg (246KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
tank you sah.jpg
246KB, 643x960px
paj

eet

plss
>>
>>1508442
How many projects can you get through these freelancer websites? What is the average budget for them?
>>
>>1509487
this
>>
>>1509449
>not a neet
>uses Java

kek, spotted the street shitter
>>
>>1508442
You already have three projects in mind?
>>
>>1509604
oh shit I can't read
I figured you wanted to work on projects of your own
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 375x500px
>>1508442

PM me on Rizon

I'm Acbn
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.