[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment when you realize 99% of us are never going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1410781601250.jpg (14KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1410781601250.jpg
14KB, 385x387px
>that moment when you realize 99% of us are never going to be millionaires regardless of how hard we work

Why work?
>>
>>1507541
the number is actually closer to 96% and dropping.

more people become millionaires than die millionaires by 2-1.
>>
>>1507541
It's better to try than not to

Also you can easily become a millionaire in your lifetime
>>
>>1507545
>>1507544
I mean being a millionare at young age 20's, 30's maybe even 40's, 50+ is too old, is not fun being an old millionaire.
>>
With inflation we will all be easily millionaires
>>
>>1507555
Yes it's not as fun but so what?

Is that a reason to just give up on life? It's the process, not the destination
>>
>>1507555
>millionaire by 20s
Aside from help from parents that's less than 100 people in the US every year.

>>1507572
>Implying people can save money with real wages dropping.
90% still won't make it even in 2050, assuming no total collapse, then it's more like 100%
>>
File: killme.png (166KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
166KB, 635x473px
>>1507541

iktf
>>
>>1507541
1) start investing
2) stop worrying what you'll amount to. Your biggest critic is yourself and would you rather live in a welfare state?
>>
>>1507584
So what's the point of this thread and your posts?

Looking for reasons to justify not trying?

Looking for reasons to justify your laziness?

Ok cool, go to /r9k/ or whatever and be a lazy loser wondering "what if" for the rest of his life.

I hope you're happy on your deathbed thinking "What if I had just tried to achievw my goals..."
>>
>>1507589

You're a fucking tool.
>>
>>1507541
i will never be a millionaire, but at least i can feel like one, with the mad gains from crypto with just a few gran of capital
>>
>>1507541
Honestly, try to find a job that you might like. Don't contribute to gun violence by shooting yourself and contributing towards another unnecessary death.
>>
>>1507596
How, Mr. "lol why work ill never be a millionare" feelsposter?

Why do anything? Why exercise ill never be an olympic athlete

Why get out of bed only 0.0001% of us will ever accomplish anything. Why even live at this rate? World is overpopulated and among 7 billion and counting people will have better genetics

What is the point of your thread?
>>
>>1507541
Wagecuck jobs are shit tier, but if you think being worth $1m is impossible with a career job then you deserve to be poor. Savings and investments can easily get you there by retirement so long as you're disciplined, patient, and have a half-way decent career.
>>
>going to a mid tier law school to become a solicitor within 2.5-3 years
will i make it?
>>
>>1507606

It's not my thread, dingbat.
>>
>>1507616
The prospects for law school grads have changed over the past few decades or so.

Did you graduate in a t-14 law school?

If not, then did you graduate in the top 10% in a top quarter law school?

If you can pass the bar and secure a decent local employer, then it isn't so bad...
>>
>>1507606
Well put.
Why should I even try to have sex?
It's not like I'm ever going to score with a supermodel.

Life sucks, whaa whaa whaaa.
>>
>>1507541
>Average Auckland home is now worth over a Million

We will become millionaires, but you will need to be a trillionaire to be considered wealthy.
>>
I am 28 and had a client tonight joke about me working until 10pm on a Friday night. Sometimes I wonder what I missing out on, and I question if it is all worth it.
>>
>>1507645
It's worth it if you enjoy what you're doing and it's getting you were you want to be and the person you want to become.

>>1507625
Explain how I'm a tool then

How do I become lazy and apathetic like you?
>>
>>1507645
fuck off. I'd willingly work more than my 40 hours a week if my government would let me.
>>
>>1507630
im a canadian doing my law degree in the uk.
i write 3-4 tests when i come back and im accredited.
but anyways i have the capital to open an insurance law firm in my local area once i get going.
>>
>>1507665
>i have the capital to open an insurance law firm in my local area once i get going.
You fucking lucky bastard...
>>
>>1507673
I thank my dad everyday for dumping 90% of his income into real estate in the 90s
>>
>>1507682
>90%
What did he do before then?

Also, how did your dad evade the real estate downfall of the late 2000's?
>>
Shit, if you and your partner collectively make 200k annually you could, for the most part, live lavishly-- granted you don't go over the top with senseless spending
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.