[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

modafinil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1456854286682.jpg (31KB, 632x554px) Image search: [Google]
1456854286682.jpg
31KB, 632x554px
My modafinil gets here in a week. What should I expect. How has your experience been on it?
>>
>>1506682
You're going to be able to be a faggot all day and night.
>>
>>1506682
Dude it's just a stimulant, and it affects people differently.

It's not going to fucking change your life or turn you into superman. It's literally just a stimulant
>>
>>1507313
Well that's progress, right now I'm only able to muster being a faggot during the day
>>
I tried to import into New Zealand
Seized
I waited so long
Enjoy it op
>>
>>1506682
expect to be awake. that's it. some people can concentrate a little better.
>>
I see it's having an effect on you already.
>>
File: 1473566556926.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473566556926.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>1506682
>he thinks he purchased some sort of Limitless-tier pill that will make him a super genius

I took modafinil once. Couldn't sleep. That's it. You think I spent that whole night learning shit? no, i played videogames. So i can confirm modafinil helps you own scrubs all night.
>>
Indian here. I'm guessing you're buying from India so here's the rundown on things you should know. A single modafinil pill is about 1 rupee here IIRC. To put that in context 67 rupees = 1 dollar.

The people you're buying this from are ripping you off gloriously, even considering the risks of shipping etc they have a 2x-3x margin total.

Thanks being said if you're fine with being jewed make sure you find from where they source the moda. If they don't say where they get it from they'll probably give you a fake generic pill, you'll never know. If they list a producer they source from you're good to go, for the most part.

When taking moda the only hindrance is that you'll get sidetracked. Time it properly. Keep away all distractions. You wanna read? Keep just the book in front of you and throw everything else out. It gives you concentration but more rotten than not you concentrate on the wrong things.

By the way, moda is kinda addictive. Don't abuse it. When you run out you'll get head splitting headaches.
>>
I've never taken modafinil, but I have taken a wide range of stimulants in my quest for a better stimulant.

They aren't going to make you superman, but for very short bursts they make it easy to get shit done. Don't get dependent though.
>>
>>1507326
>It's not going to fucking change your life or turn you into superman
That's what dexamphetamine did to me.
>>
>>1506682
Have a toilet available if you take it on an empty stomach
>>
>>1508783

Short term it'll do that. My first time on vyvanse I wrote an entire screenplay for a tv pilot. Long term though... you can't ride on it long term like that without it burning you out.
>>
Does /biz/ even have mods? Half of this board's catalog isn't even /biz/ related. It's a mixture of /pol/ and Reddit.
>>
>>1508806
/pol/ is everywhere friendo
>>
>>1508183

Aucklandfag here, you didn't know it was a controlled substance before you tried to import it?
>>
>>1508849
I had researched multiple methods of evading customs, and one of them was using a parcel forwarding service. It didn't work
>>
>>1506682
How many mg's per pill? In my experience you only need 50 mg's, then take coffee or some other source of caffeine. It stacks very nicely with caffeine and l-thianine
>>
>>1509131
200mg. I was planning exactly that, cut it into 4's and take 50mg with a coffee. I'm always one to take the lowest dose possible with any substance.
>>
Prepare everything before you take it. Jack off and eat, get all your books and load up everything on your computer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.