[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wells Fargo Fucked me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1468131461288.jpg (224KB, 1080x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1468131461288.jpg
224KB, 1080x1204px
So in light of recent news about wells fargo. I've found out that they have indeed been fucking me. They opened up a second account without my knowing which has been taking money out of my primary account about $50-$100 per month causing me to go overdraft several times. Who do I contact about this?
>>
surely there is a law office I need to call or report this to?
>>
>>1506655
Surely there is. Maybe you should call one of them instead of cluttering /biz/
>>
Expect someone to open up a class action lawsuit. You might not get all of your money back, and it will take a while, but it's at least something.
>>
I wouldn't wait for a class action suit.

I would go down to your branch right now and pretend to be as pissed as possible and then act like a nigger in a restaurant if they don't cooperate (Get loud and threaten to sue)

Make sure to take all your paper work with you as proof.

They will refund your money just to make the problem go away.

Threaten to take all of your money out and close all of your accounts too. Then come back in a few days and do that anyway.
>>
>>1506763
Do this.
You are completely in the right to demand every penny back, so making a scene can only be bad for them, not you.
>>
Class action lawsuits are normally designed to benefit the lawyers, not the plaintiffs.

Gather your documentation, organize it, summarize it (simple Excel doc should do), and go to small claims court.

Any other route will be more time than it's worth.
>>
>>1506763
Do exactly this. Talk loudly so everyone else inside knows that they fucked you, and they'll do whatever it takes to shut you up. Then sue them anyway.

I willingly opened a second WF checking account (to manage my school expenses separately) a couple months ago and it's loaded with bullshit fee stipulations that I knew I wouldn't be able to meet and told the lady that multiple times. I plan on going into my branch this weekend and threatening to move to Chase if they don't waive all the fees.
>>
>>1506763

No, no, no. That's pussy shit. He should rob the bank. And then go back a week later and close his account with $123.78 (assuming he doesn't overdraft it again) in it.
>>
>>1506648
What did it show up as in your statements
>>
>>1506648
Contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau .

You and many other Wells Fargo anons might be able to collect a few hundreds/thousands in damages.
>>
I have been putting my 401k contributions into a Wells Fargo retirement account. Is this retarded?
>>
>>1506957
Do you mean related?
>>
>>1506848
>Do exactly this. Talk loudly
Remember to raise your voice from the stomach so your voice carries a hefty punch. Shrill screaming from the throat fucks your voice.
>>
>>1506648
Here's some info:

http://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/newsroom/consumer-financial-protection-bureau-fines-wells-fargo-100-million-widespread-illegal-practice-secretly-opening-unauthorized-accounts/

"Pay full refunds to consumers: Wells Fargo must refund all affected consumers the sum of all monthly maintenance fees, nonsufficient fund fees, overdraft charges, and other fees they paid because of the creation of the unauthorized accounts. These refunds are expected to total at least $2.5 million. Consumers are not required to take any action to get refunds to which they are entitled."
>>
Call a lawyer.

> lawyers in my family
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.