[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of his success and the cult around him is the fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How much of his success and the cult around him is the fact that he got a hair and chin transplant? I feel that things changed for him only after he became a chad.
>>
he is a modern richard branson
>>
>>1506058
If he was ugly he would not have as much cult of personality around him as he has, especially given his lack of charisma, this is obvious. I don't think he did a chin "transplant" though, it looks the same it's just different perspectives on the pictures.
>>
>>1506088
he didn't get a chin transplant obviously, but he's clearly had some work done on his face.
>>
>>1506058
I haven't seen much of him on video, but seeing that younger photo of him it all makes sense.
I always got a really awkward, possibly autistic, but certainly "dorky" vibe from what little I saw.

That younger photo of him matches that personality perfectly.

So I think: yes, yes it did.

Although on the other side maybe he cultivated the hypemachine aspect of his personality before that, and the hair transplant and face-lift was just the next step of his ugly-ducking metamorphosis.
>>
>>1506094
Don't see it.
The hair makes sense but his face looks the same.
>>
>>1506153
He hasn't gotten a chin transplant. I think OP's confused.

Musk has just gotten fatter (like all rich guys do, when you can afford gourmet cuisine, you might as well enjoy it) and probably a facelift.
>>
>>1506058
how the fuck did he cure his baldness?
>>
>>1506267
he got a chad's square jaw, how does that magically appear
>>
>>1506282
well firstly it wouldn't be a "chin implant" it'd either be jaw work, or they've shaved away his chin.

But the photos are terrible ways to judge, the recent one is from a low angle which will make his jaw seem more even, and more masculine, while the old one is from well above eye level which will make any protrusion at the front of his chin more "pointy" looking.

>"myspace/Selfie" angle, extenuates the eyes, makes the chin smaller, peeks at the tits -flatters females
>News Anchor Angle: from below to make the jaw more prominent - flatters males

Not to mention the recent one has high contrast between the overhead lights, because it's on a stage; while the old one is probably light with a flash.

Show me other photos to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>1506275
He got a hair transplant.
>>
>>1506058
>after he became a chad.
What the fuck are you talking about? He looks and acts like an average or slightly below average guy. People like him because he's involved in exciting projects.
>>
File: question black guy.jpg (158KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
question black guy.jpg
158KB, 1600x900px
>>1507249
>looks average or slightly below average

Okay, Fabio.
>>
>>1506058
He has work done on his teeth so his jaw sits in a more natural position. People most of the time dont have a weak jaw they have crocked teeth and a underbite.
Source: I wear braces and in a similar position
>>
>>1508190
Meant to say overbite
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.