[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take it anymore. If I can't make butt loads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I can't take it anymore. If I can't make butt loads of money soon then I will kill myself. There is no point in living in a world you cannot control. This is my life and I have a right to do what I want with it, this means git gud or die.
>>
>>1503581
You don't want it bad enough.

You say you do, everyone says shit but what do you do when it comes down to it? How do you spend your time each day?
>>
>>1503583
you need to say that to every single citizen of this planet , but then who is going to pick your trash and grow your food ?
And you not going get rich doing that but only getting more poor spirit .
>>
>>1503581
Life insurance
2 years
suicide
u got money now famb
>>
>>1503588
that's why not everyone will be a winner.

Not everyone wants it as bad. Some people *kinda* want it, they "guess". But who's there putting in the work every day?

EVERYONE wants a great body. Gyms are everywhere. Age of information, everyone knows how to get fit.

But. How many people look good without a shirt on? Same thing here. You just have to want it and you'll find a way.

But don't lie and say you want something when you don't show it with your actions.
>>
>>1503596
I desperately want to be 6'7" and have the same musculoskeletal structure as Lebron James while still being white. What's that? No matter how badly I want it, it will never happen?

I really want to live past the age of 15 but I have terminal brain cancer. What's that? No matter how badly I want it, it will never happen?

I could keep going but you get the idea. Wanting things is great, it's certainly a large part of the equation. But wanting things badly enough does nothing on it's own. Nevermind the fact that the ability and capacity to "want" things in the way you mean it is determined entirely by genetics along with everything else that factors into our success. Capitalism is just a reward system for having the best genes. Thank God for it.

to follow along with your analogy
>everyone wants a great body
yet some people can never look the way they want because of genetics. not talking about fat people. but different muscle insertions, rib cage sizes, hip width, etc. leads to some people simply being unable to attain what they want.
>>
>>1503626
>Using these examples when you clearly knew what was meant

If you're born average, in a first world country with internet and a place to live you can do anything you want.

The saying "If you want something bad enough you'll find a way, if you don't you'll find an excuse" is completely true.

Also >genetics

Bull shit you can't talk genetics because 99% of people never even get to their genetic potential.

Maybe that fatass NEET on /r9k/ had perfect muscle insertions and could've been the greatest bodybuilder but he chose to sit at home weighting 400lbs, covered in fat.

Maybe that lazy videogamer had some good ideas for a business but he figured "why bother they probably suck".

Unless you try your absolute hardest you don't know your potential or "genetics"

>b-b-b-but you can't become a pro soccer player with no legs!
Yes I know faggot. Stop nitpicking
>>
>>1503591
Life insurance usually doesn't pay if you kill yourself.

OP will be poor forever.
>>
>>1503626
>I won't look like a movie star if i workout
>so i will weigh 400lbs instead

the sad thing is people are so retarded as to think like you
>>
Viva la revolution
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.