[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets pretend that donald trump wins the elections, which stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: trump pepe.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
lets pretend that donald trump wins the elections, which stocks will go up and which ones will go down?
>>
How the fuck are we to know that?

Nothing probably, there would be no significant change other than an early dip from uncertainty like with brexit
>>
it will already be priced in by the time the market opens
>>
PEPE will moon by 200%

Berkshire Hathaway will crash and never recover
>>
>>1503072
>Berkshire Hathaway will crash and never recover

Because Buffet will tip over from a stroke
>>
File: 9zoy3.jpg (187KB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
9zoy3.jpg
187KB, 960x715px
>>1503044
He says he wants to put a tariff on incoming trades to the US while boosting infrastructure.

If he actually does this then I would short companies that mainly get supplies from out of country and buy in contractors used for building roads/bridges/maintenance. This is a broad generalization though and does ultimately depend on what the companies will do in response to the elections vs what they do prior to possibly prevent stocks going down.
>>
>>1503075
Redpill me on that stock noob to trading
>>
>>1503044
Checked.
>>
>>1503044
>pretend

It's happening, nigga.
>>
>>1503044

Here's a hint: Take a look at who's funding Hillary's campaign. Buy puts on those companies and you're set.

You can thank me later
>>
>>1503105
Wait, wait, wait. This seems like an actual good idea, and it came from /biz/.

Has anyone actually done this in past elections and seen significant returns?
>>
>>1503135
>anyone actually done this

Wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
Trumpcoin will probably be worth a lot.
>>
Concrete companies that win the contract to build the wall obv
>>
>>1503135
Are you idiots serious? Just because a company invested in Hillary does not mean they're magically going to lose perceived value the day after an election against their favor. A number of them could easily gain value. Where do you fucking idiots come from?
>>
>>1503044

Everything goes down.
>>
>>1503044
WALL will go up
>>
>>1503105
Plenty of companies support both sides.
>>
Trump stocks (are there such a thing?) go to the moon.
Obviously.
>>
>>1503044
Oil stocks go up.
>>
>>1504553
Name one company that's backed hillary that you expect to go up if Trump wins.

You can't, because they're all American and the Neocon speculators that set the day prices would be as blindsided by a trump presidency as they were by Brexit.
>>
There will probably be a general overreaction like after Brexit, give it a few hours and earn maybe 3%.
>>
Biotech/medical will go back up after getting spooked by Hillary

I'd also invest in companies the have production primarily in the US already so they don't have to build new factories or lose profits to tariffs
>>
File: brexit-crash.png (48KB, 561x250px) Image search: [Google]
brexit-crash.png
48KB, 561x250px
>>1503058
>it will already be priced in by the time the market opens

Kek

like before Brexit, right?
>>
>>1503044
Trump can't win lol
>>
short everything, trump will cause another recession with his 35% tariffs
>>
File: shut-it-down-jew-horn.png (218KB, 752x529px) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down-jew-horn.png
218KB, 752x529px
>>1506766
>>
>>1503044
>pretend

It's pretty much guaranteed at this point
>>
File: 1472208237066.gif (98KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1472208237066.gif
98KB, 245x280px
Short farming companies near the border. If he sticks to what he says then say bye bye to cheap labor from illegals.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.