[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these politicians are telling me the country has gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: arman_acc_oclock.jpg (62KB, 342x454px) Image search: [Google]
arman_acc_oclock.jpg
62KB, 342x454px
>all these politicians are telling me the country has gone to shit

>the DOW isn't far from its all-time highest point and we're still going strong

is now the time to sell sell sell?
>>
no. shut up zag
>>
File: Bernanke chopper_6.jpg (77KB, 599x462px) Image search: [Google]
Bernanke chopper_6.jpg
77KB, 599x462px
Its all propped up with funny money.

The Fed is most likely holding out until after the election to raise interest rates. Probably to ensure a good legacy for the Obama administration.

When they raise the interest rate, the stock market will sink like a stone.
>>
>>1502997

so then now is a good time to buy buy buy bonds?
>>
>>1502997
>When they raise the interest rate, the stock market will sink like a stone.
They raised the interest rate in 2015, and we're up 12-15% since then.

Guess you're a fucking retard, huh?
>>
>>1503011

No they haven't. They raised it by something like .1% and planned to incrementally raise rates for the next few years. They dropped their plans when foreign markets tanked.

>>
>>1503016
>They raised it by something like .1%
Actually they raised it .25%, a full quarter point. So you were off by 150%.
>planned to incrementally raise rates for the next few years
If conditions permitted, which they didn't. The Fed never says "we're doing X." They always say "if A, B, and C, then we'll consider X."
>they dropped their plans when foreign markets tanked
The Fed doesn't give a shit about foreign markets. Recent decisions have hinged on employment and inflation concerns, not foreign stock prices.

>>
File: Quint.jpg (30KB, 736x385px) Image search: [Google]
Quint.jpg
30KB, 736x385px
>>1502959
>still going strong
>>
top 5% wealthiest people have successfully aquired 99% of the worlds wealth.
>>
>>1503111
they raised by a quarter point and there was a 12% correction. Plus when you consider the fact that the economic data was better a year ago than it is now, I don't think they're going to raise again. Also consider that at this point, the main purpose of raising rates is to have room to drop them again in the next recession, but actually raising them to that point would itself collapse the markets, which defeats the whole point. Put simply I think the next rate change will be to lower, not raise them.
>>
>>1503158
>there was a 12% correction
This is false. Why would you lie about something that's public record, not to mention sufficiently recent that we all remember it.

What a massive faggot.
>>
>>1503006
No.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.