[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work for temp agency >this boy comes in with his cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1473792835111.gif (645KB, 835x805px) Image search: [Google]
1473792835111.gif
645KB, 835x805px
>work for temp agency
>this boy comes in with his cuck goatee and oversized suit
>marketing major
>who woulda thought
>asks for jobs making $40K
>give him a offer on data entry for $11 a hour not garunteed 40 hours a week
>take it or leave it

Why do idiots think their meme degrees will get them a good job?
>>
Says the guy working at a temp agency
>>
File: 1473540833874.jpg (30KB, 498x411px) Image search: [Google]
1473540833874.jpg
30KB, 498x411px
>>1502017
Making $60K a year to do basically nothing and the owner's family also works for the Dallas Cowboys and I get free tickets to all home games. in their Founder's Club seats.
>>
>>1502036

I love when people boast that they do nothing in their job, like I'm supposed to be impressed or something
>>
>>1502017
recruiter can actually be a pretty sweet job if you're good
>>
>>1502017

/thread
>>
>>1502009
>marketing major
>doesn't even know how to market himself

Truly hopeless
>>
>>1502036
>60k
Kek.
I'm an Anesthesiologist. I make almost 500k a year.
Get your life together faggot.
>>
>>1502103

I may not be an anesthesiologist, but I'm putting your wife's ass to sleep with this NEET dizick
>>
>>1502103
And still you post on a taiwanese turtle discussing imageboard
>>
>>1502113
Good one
>>
>>1502009
>mfw millenials don't apply for jobs because they don't meet the experience requirements
>mfw retards who think they deserve to get high starting salaries right off the bat
>mfw people think they need a job in their end-goal area
>mfw people think they know what their dream job is before they've even worked it and know nothing of how shit it actually is under the surface

Literally every job I've ever had I didn't have the requested experience.
I started without even getting paid
The starting job wasn't anywhere close to what my ideal area was
My current job is nothing like my original concept of my "dream" job but I fucking love it and wouldn't change a thing about it right now.
>>
>>1502464
>just bee yourself
>walk in and shake the CEO's hand, that's how to apply for a job
>you darn kids with your pokemans and your interwebs
>>
>>1502058
>Wow his boss doesn't make him work evenings and weekends. What a slacker. At my company, we have managers who care.
top wagecuck
>>
>>1502464
This is all true. Most jobs I've gotten, I didn't meet the requirements for either. They are just their to weed out the people who would be too intimidated to apply for the position because they don't think they could do it.
>>
File: bee yourself.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>1502838
>just bee yourself
>>
>>1502103
>Anesthesiologist

How stressful is the job? What kind of person do you have to be to perform great at it?
>>
>>1502103
>>1502103

I bet your lawn mowing business is worth $6M too.

>>>/b/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.