[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TrumpCoinGeneral/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 29

File: 1468799038847.jpg (62KB, 480x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468799038847.jpg
62KB, 480x427px
/TCG/ O MOON, MOON, WHEREFORE ART THOU MOON? EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com <--- Brand New & Improved

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/mags tip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets <--- Official Twitter
@raexno92 and @TrumpcoinG are community contributor handles.

www.trumpcoin.info <--- Official Wiki-like website

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN LLC:
Now an officially registered LLC!
>SCC filling
https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Documents/1607115301.pdf?documentName=Attestation

When TrumpCoin was established, a substantial fund was set aside to support the election of DJT for President of the United States. By using TC, you're helping support the value of the Trump Fund so we can make a Trump sized impact this November and beyond.

TrumpCoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of TrumpCoin is dictated by the supply and
demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a TrumpCoin
becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes

NEW EXCHANGE
www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

EXPLORE THE TRUMPCOIN BLOCKCHAIN
>Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx <--Buying with Circle
www.trump-coin.info/get-started/ <-- Buying with localbitcoin

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Spread the word and MCGA!
>>
this meme sucks
>>
Ok in all honesty I've been supporting this coin since about april but I'm really having my doubts. Is it worth hanging on to? It has literally gone nowhere in weeks.
>>
JUST

fuck my shit up

This is turning into cringe city
>>
File: 1464889766572.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
1464889766572.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
Where the fuck is Signal?! where is the update he promised?! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1473186044868.jpg (21KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
1473186044868.jpg
21KB, 228x171px
>>1500771
In my opinion, it's still too early to jump ship. I'm holding my bag until at least November. A lot can happen in two months time. And I believe the devs are revving up to drop something big on us soon.
>>
Since Pepe bcame mainstream wouldnt be logical that someone (possibly american) start selling flag/caps/tshirts etc with Pepe on it for trumps?
1. make a trumpcoin fundraiser
2. start the business
3. sell things/tweet about it etc make it popular
4. after a while start selling it for trumps too, basically advertising it
5. X ℅ of profit goes back to buy trumpcoins
>>
>>1500771
why the fuck havent you been short selling m8 The best thing about it is that it goes fucking nowhere, predictably. Can literally make 10% profit every 2 hours.
Now that you've done nothing with the coin and have nothing you're gonna jump ship just before we go to the moon, get rekt.
>>
>>1500807
Thanks for the idea anon.
>>
>>1500807
Rip, bout to make some money
>>
>>1500824
I'm not american so it does not matter, since I'm not able to create a smoothly working system for american customers (diff timezones/shippings etc).
>>
>>1500836
what stinky tint of beige are you good anon?
>>
File: 1473807258116.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473807258116.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>how long must we wait.
>the silence, so cold.

I still truss, but I wonder what could be causing the delay.
>>
>>1500843
I'm Hungarian.
>>
File: 1414368513917.jpg (96KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1414368513917.jpg
96KB, 400x370px
Tomorrow better be the day. The clock is ticking. The week is halfway out. The only thing keeping me chill is the fact that their silence is significant.

They'd already be on damage control if something was wrong. My gut tells me it's big. Needs to be revealed with a bang. But my calender says the fukkin election will be over before we hear anything.
>>
What is the difference between a SuperPAC and a regular PAC? SuperPACs have no limit to the amount of money they can spend?
>>
A few days is almost up...
>>
>>1500875
>>1500994
>>1501466

I don't mind waiting that much. The Lack of information, the nearly total silence of them is, what is pissing me off the last days.
Also i think it was friday where they said 'a few more days'.

At this point i understand the
>just a few more days goyim
people.
I think about getting at least half of my Trumps out, if the 'few days' turn out to be a week or more.
This is very unprofessional. I understand if there's problems and they fucked up their timeline.
I don't understand letting us in the dark.
>>
File: Chris Cowie.jpg (16KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Cowie.jpg
16KB, 540x303px
Hey all, this is Chris. As some of you know, the project has been at a stand still lately. Though I have other endeavours I am currently exploring, I'd like to step in again for a bit and let you know of something I am currently working on regarding Trump Coin. Since I founded this coin, I thought it would be important to make a legitmate update and share some interesting news with you.

There wer rumors in the past of an Alex Jones Show mention and that undoubtedly made the coin's price rise in value. Unfortunately the project manager at that time turned out to be untrustwrothy, so I had no choice but to intervene.

Now, I would like to share some ongoing developments concerning an actual legitimate AJ Show mention that will involve Trump's ex-manager Corey Lewandowski. Corey and I share a mutual friend (music industry) and we have been communicating regarding a number of subject's related to Trump's bid for presidency. Contrary to what you might have heard in the main stream media, Corey left the campaign amicably and has no hard feelings whatsoever towards Trump.

After mentioning the Trump Coin project, Corey seemed very interested in learning more. He was aware of Bitcoin and crypto in general, so naturally a coin related to Trump's POTUS run intrigued him.

As it stands now, Corey is scheduled to make an appeaance on Jones radio show very soon. I am continuing to speak with him and I believe that venue would be a great way to market the coin and it's primary mission of supporting Donald Trump's campaign.

I techincally hold half of the Trump Fund, and my pure intention is to use it in whatever capacity I am able to aid Trump's bid for the whitehouse. This is a position I will not budge from and my past actions have proven this.

I feel that radio silence, as there has been forthe past few weeks, is unfortunate and unfair to those who continue to suppor tthe coin.

Remember the primary goal of this project is to support Trump! Stay strong.

Regards,
Chris Cowie
>>
>>1501567
Alright, but I think that image was posted earlier on bitcointalk by Chris.
Can't check now, but looks like the same pic. So...

(Are you gonna post on there?)
>>
>>1501567
>>1501567
timestamp or fake. your picture is old. why would someone take the time to write this? and here instead of the BCT thread.

also, if you are from Aberdeen, rumour has a U. Yanks write just the O.

new fud techniques though.
>>
>>1501567
a) this isnt on any of the threads
b) chicken is utterly unreputable and likely looking to cash in on the radio silence

wait til sig posts
>>
>>1501596
Yeah thats probably the best thing to do right now
>>
UPDATE ALREADY YOU CUUUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1501567
Copy that post to Ann page then.
>>
>>1501567

I hope this is true. That'd be awesome. A would send this thing through the roof.
>>
Im still picking out my lamborgini color
>>
>>1501567
Your writing is too coherent to be chicken
>>
Come on signal its been a few days already
>>
>That moment when you realize the devs are the actual FUDers
>>
>>1501567
Fake until proven otherwise.
>>
September full speed ahead... r-right g-guys?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x383px
>>
If you have an account get posting
>>
He follows a lot of people, but Harlan Hill has followed @TrumpcoinG.
Definitely a good sign.
>>
>>1501888
Who?
>>
>>1501888
TrumpCoinG is not associated with TrumpCoin. He just posts about it.
Read the OP
>>
>>1501942
So? It's exclusively for the coin. And the most active one.
>>
>>1501942
Still a good sign faggot
>>
And got Harlan's attention. Kinda big deal I'd say for a new handle.>>1501942
>>
>>1501958
I did not say it's bad. I just don't see it as that good of a sign. He follows 33k people. What are the odds he's just having man Trump supporters on his list.

I could be wrong, but right now i don't see it.
And yes it want it to succeed, but i'm getting more and more nervous
>>
>>1501984
Dont get nervous bro, you have to be tough and and have balls to earn chad status
>>
>>1502015
I know... But i don't think these posters are any more calm than me, when minor things like this, cause criticism to be handled like this (looking at the posting speed on this thread).

I think you're all just as nervous as i am. i don't blame you.
>>
>>1502050
You're not wrong. It is minor because he's likely following many just because they tweet about trump and his bot picks them.
>>
You think dread knows or cares that his good rep will be gone if trumpcoin fails?
>>
>>1502146
i think he does, as he is a well trusted member of the crypto community
>>
File: big money.png (9KB, 543x182px) Image search: [Google]
big money.png
9KB, 543x182px
hey guise PRAISE KEK xD

when is trump coin gonna make me rich? should I put up frog pictures for dat extra meme magic to come my way? xD

I can't wait until TRUMPcoin becomes the US reserve currency and all the normies buy in and make us rich!
>>
File: theflappening.jpg (228KB, 1109x748px) Image search: [Google]
theflappening.jpg
228KB, 1109x748px
>>1502363
lol that volume.. is pitiful.Truly, I pity you guys who are trying to stay hyped up about this. Hey, maybe you're just not flapping your wings enough. Come on, flap harder, assholes.
>>
>>1502373
>>1502363
fud more but when we finally make it to 50$ a coin you will be crying and suiciding
>>
>>1502363
>>1502373
You have to go back
>>
>>1502384
Yeah that's your little juvenile fantasy. But can't you hear the dissonance as it grates against reality? Clock's a tickin chumpettes..
>>
fudders sure are getting desperate now...
>>
>>1502373
The only asshole here is you who has been fudding for months on a fledgling altcoin project. You're a loser.
>>
>>1502408
Theyre pretty funny, always bring me a smile with their "so hardcore serious businessman" attitude. Kinda cute even, like a child.
>>
devs have pneumonia tier energy levels. someone act like siege and fuck the thread up, that got them to post
>>
I still think the devs are purposely trying to drive down the price for a last minute cheap buy for themselves or a third party.
>>
>>1502458
Thats one way to see it
>>
File: image.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
I would be extremely worried If I were the devs and they don't deliver because they posted their real names online and shattered the dreams of a few crazy desperate NEETS. And we all know what happens when a desperate NEET who has nothing to lose finally snaps
>>
File: 1473615066851.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473615066851.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>1502486
Not much
>>
I think the update will come within this week, if not: the devs fucked up
>>
>>1502565
oooh yeah they did >>1502486
>>
>>1502577
Thats our trump-card, they have to deliver
>>
Everyone should make an account and post on the ANN thread and try to get them to give us some form of update. We've been loyal to this project for weeks and they've been continuously fucking us and keeping us out of the loop
>>
Everyone calm down the devs are doing the best they can. If they don't have everything in place jus yet. There isn't much point in constantly telling us is coming. Better to just keeping working at whatever they're working on.
>>
>>1502588
Yup on it bro
>>
>>1502602
Do you say that with any authority? Signals said a few days on friday. We are there.now
>>
>>1502611
Yeah. Not looking super hot. I just sold ~6k on Yobit. Saw someone else dumping too.

Developers don't really seem to care enough to post even the occasional update.
>>
FUCKING BITBOBB LITERALLY SOCKPUPPETING BUT FORGOT TO LOG INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT
>>
File: whatdidhemeanbythis.png (16KB, 1285x197px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.png
16KB, 1285x197px
>>1502635
I saw that lmao
>>
>>1502640
LMFAO never fails to dissapoint
>>
Who made the trumpcoin website? it's fuckin glorious....
>>
>>1502674
Isn't the developer's name and picture on the fucking website you fucking neet?
>>
>>1502640

Anyone know whats going on here? who is he even replying to? Why wouldn't he address the current chicken situation. things are looking dark guies
>>
Wow. Dread is always btfo people with his passive aggressive attempts to get people to reply to him.

Is he /our guy/?
>>
File: 1473554265455.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473554265455.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>1502691
of course, he's probs here now
>>
>>1502691
I fucking love dread. I hope he sticks around for a bit even if its just light a fire under the devs ass.
>>
Why did Bitbobb edited his Post, where he basicly said he tested the query of the Support to asking people to make contribution for the Shorts?
>>
>>1502713
Ok nvm he rephrased it.
>>
>>1502716
Yeah and he's covering for signal who is "so busy" even though they refuse to even give a tiny hint of what the fuckers even busy with, if he's doing anything at all.
>>
>>1502684
Neither one of you are wrong really. The website guys pic was up for the longest time, but now it's gone?

>>1502691
Of course he is our guy, but what did he post to make you say this? What's his ID in this thread?

Get off work and the whole things changed :^)
>>
>>1502722
Would you prefer the update thats been built towards for ages now to be another "just wait a few more days" disappointment or just let them drop it when everythings ready?

Id prefer the latter desu
>>
>>1502730
You do realize that there are less than 60 days until the election. The marketing window just gets smaller and smaller everyday.
>>
>>1502724
Dread posted in the thread
>>
Btw dread if you are here could you give us a status on how things looked before you left?
>>
>>1502730
I'd prefer some insight into what the actual fuck they're doing. This isn't some top secret area 51 project, come on now.
>>
>>1502738
Didnt he kinda already do that with his departure post? I doubt he knows anything judging by his most recent response.
>>
>>1502755
Thats why you gotta message him
>>
>>1502757
That's a huge fucking problem if I have to contact an ex-dev to get vital information. The dev team should have been periodically updating us on various milestones along the way. Keeping everything hidden till the last second is childish and disrespectful to the TC community.
>>
I'm slowly losing faith. Still not gonna sell until November though.
>>
>tfw when you get into trump late

>tfw when faithless scrubs sell to you in a slump
>>
>Dev team pictures dropping like flys
what did they mean by that
>>
>>1502847
>Keeping everything hidden till the last second is childish and disrespectful to the TC community.
they're probably under a gag order.
>>
Dreads post said the treasurer is someone that has done this specific task before. That can only mean a bitcoin pac.

Search with me lads http://www.fec.gov/finance/disclosure/candcmte_info.shtml

Google some bitcoin pacs aswell, there can't be that many and we can see who the treasurers were.

Where is signal from again? That could indicate where the treasurer is from
>>
File: 1465576553687.png (83KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465576553687.png
83KB, 500x456px
Wake me up when something happens.
>>
>>1502957
SLEEP TIGHT TRUMP
>>
>>1502950
he said better call Saul or some shit, so we know it's. lawyer. and if he's "done this exact " thing before, we'll we know r
there aren't any trumpcoin pacs, so it would have to be bitcoin or cryptocurrency .
So a lawyer who has been in / possibly started? a pac with the words cryptocurrency, bitcoin, or maybe cryptography but that's a stretch, in the title or description
>>
>>1502950
Virginia
>is for lovers
>>
>>1502947
Who else besides Dread is missing??
>>
>>1503286
I don't think anyone is.
>>
there were 2 alexs
>>
>>1503383
>check site to see if that's true, and which alex it is.

mfw it's the Chad alex who is gone.

reeeeeeeee when it rains it pours, no updates, Chads leaving, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF

;_;

I just wanna moon lads...that's all
>>
>>1503052
that narrows it down.
>>
>>1503507
To who?
>>
Ground Control to Major Pump
Ground Control to Major Pump
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Pump (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)
This is Ground Control to Major Pump
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
"This is Major Trump to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do
Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my Coins I love them very much they know
>>
We are officially half-way through September now, surely the devs didn't mean the update would be at the END of September? That with leave us with literally 2-3 weeks at best to market this and have it grow in value on time to donate to the Trump campaign.

I'm not FUDing, I plan on holding until the end no matter what, but the devs REALLY need to get a fire lit under their asses right now and get this update out there, and get a YUGE marketing wave going.
>>
Anyone here with the ability to do things? Let's not simply wait.
>>
The devs are really starting to disappoint
>>
>>1503576
>Anyone here with the ability to do things?

Think I found you guys' problem.
>>
Quick reminder to the devs that angry heartless autists will ruin your life if you try to fuck them.
>>
>>1503609
Kek

>>1503654

Signal's Facebook link when?
>>
>>1503542
there is enough info here and from dreads leaving hint to have an idea who new treasurer is.

>>1503680
we have his name and location fi it comes to that
>>
>>1501770
bepe noooo
>>
signal, just release the fucking update
>>
So what happens after the elections?
What is the future of trumpcoin?
>>
>>1503856
Probably still be waiting on this fucking update.
>>
>>1503862
Yeah seems like it, they have one week till whales start dumping
>>
You guys sound like children. Shut the fuck up and wait. Your crying will do nothing, go out and help promote yourselves you weak fucks.
>>
Did anyone give Bitbobb Illustrator images?
Maybe use /r/ or /wsr/.
Two birds. Publicity.

I can't.
>>
>>1503856
Pacs can keep going so it could still have use. Lets see it actually released first.

>>1503882
There's nothing to promote yet. When there is a substantial update, then say that.
>>
>>1502384

I can't believe I fucking browse a site with these kinds of people. You are literally mentally retarded or no older than 11.
>>
>>1503882
Fuck off I paid for the advertising on 4chan. The devs owe us an explanation
>>
File: 1466473610165.jpg (29KB, 435x351px) Image search: [Google]
1466473610165.jpg
29KB, 435x351px
>>1504029

>I paid for the advertising on 4chan

u wot m8?
>>
September full throttle... r-right g-guys?
>>
>>1504033
DYEL?
>>
>>1504036
You posted this earlier in the thread, got no reactions, and decided to post it again. the fudders are getting desperate kek
>>
Virginia
not a Trump pac, as in the name of it doesn't say trump specifically
it's searchable already
yes a lawyer
none of the lawyers posted here
>>
>>1504029
Have you told them that? On there and not here.
>>
It would be sweet if all the weak-handed whales actually started dumping so I could accumulate more cheap trumps and become a super-whale
>>
>>1504100
Yo u got some more insider shit for us my nigga?
>>
>>1504137

This. I decided to go Chad or bust after the website and llc update. Anyone want to dump bellow 7k? I'll take them off your hands. I can end your suffering.
>>
>>1504100
Noice :D Glad I didn't have to be the one to say it.

Signals gotta make this update asap. Or he will be beat to it.
>>
>>1504029
Maybe you ain't paid enough yet. Pay some more, bitch.
>>
>>1504164
what kinds info you tryina get senpai?
>>
>>1504225
How much more you have to give DB?
>>
>>1504225
how about that: will we have a media mention?
>>
I am making a fun Trumpcoin parody video.
>>
>>1504258
I need some Trumpcoin images. Anyone got a good some transparent Trumpcoin logo(s)?
>>
>>1504249
nothing guaranteed. I think the idea is that once the pac is set up (pro tip, it already is) the media attention would follow organically.
in reality the community will need to marketing, pac means nothing of nobody knows about it.
so please don't think signals post about the pac being official is going to automatically to trigger msnbc...also please don't think signal will be paying for marketing. doesn't mean community can't try and push the news.

the "chicken" post is bullshit as far as we know anyway. We do know someone who knows someone at alex jones, but I haven't heard of anything coming in the immediate future.

Most of what's planned isn't worried about the election they're planning shit months, months out, years out etc.

it's good that they sent longevity but bad that they don't want to make us Chads right now. Do NOT expect any urgency to meet the November deadline. they are on the "le the price is unimportant we want the project to be around for years :^)"
not gauging success by price is bad for becoming Chads imo
>>
>>1504308
Nice so they have a marketer who isn't doing his job because its our job to market this shit? Cool.
>not caring about the election
>focus on longevity
Fuck this now I'm really considering dumping and walking away from this shit show if that is true
>>
>>1504308
>Most of what's planned isn't worried about the election
>No marketing strategy
>IF U MAEK IT DEY WILL CUM
>no urgency for November

Prove who you are. Post in the thread.
>>
>>1504324
i can say this is mostly true but not quite

the price is important, as is the election but steps are being made to ensure the project has relevancy after the election

there is also framework for both marketing and media promulgation

chicken post is 100% bullshit as far as anyone can tell
>>
>>1504327
Price aside, surely what happens before the election takes precedence over their post November plans. If nothing happens before then you'd think it would struggle to have any relevance at all.
>>
>>1504308
I am a bit disappointed, they must have something, otherwise dread wouldn't have said anything about media attention
>>
>>1504320
marketing guy? you mean the DIGITAL marketing guy? he did rank the site(s) pretty well and pumped the videos, but he isn't involved anymore.

Do most smaller alt coins have a regular offline marketing person?

By no urgency for November I mean they are focusing on longevity and missing this election window is appearing to be collateral damage.

A coin doesn't need to be high price to be a success :^). The price will follow if we have good fundamentals :^)

I don't think those are negative views to have, but some of us want aggresive growth (that's why we signed up).

All it takes is one tweet from someone with clout, I've believed that since day one. It's still possible, but I think waiting on signal to get us that tweet is proving to be stupid.
Maybe community should vote him out? but most of you neets don't wanna actually do anything (don't blame you) so if you do go that route who will:""""lead""""'
>>
>>1504373
>>1504344
far as im aware there's plans in place for media outreach but it should stop anyone trying to get it mentioned honestly

the PAC is ostensibly confirmed and will be by the time any traction comes of it

Correct The Record just created TrumpLeaks to try and dig up Trump dirt, maybe try tricking them into propagating our cause...Hillary herself was stupid enough to talk about fucking Pepe
>>
>>1504393
It's confirmed here and searchable. But there is no new ann. Even if someone were inclined to promote, there's nothing 'official' indicating that it's a Trump backing PAC funded by trumpcoin.
>>
They don't even post on their Twitter anymore. Even they cba right now
>>
>>1504404
it'll be crypto pac with an official partnership with trumpcoins.
idea being if one gets attention so does the other . not a terrible idea.
>>
>>1504416
well the problem is : "if"
>>
Wow guys.. this is very entertaining! I must say I'm getting a good chuckle out of this day so far here on TCG.

In case you all didn't catch what is being said here: it's up to YOU to market this coin. We need more bitbobs out there making asses of themselves. Oh you didn't think that's what you were signing up for? Too bad, get your clown suit on and fuckin get out there and dance, bitches.

Oh, and forget about november, that's already been written off by your glorious 'developers'. Because now this coin is about solid fundamentals. Yes, you heard that right. The thing that everyone said DIDN'T MATTER with Trumpcoin is now the main focus.

Good thing there is such a rock solid, experienced, and credentialed team of devs to really push the envelope of the tech. It might be a year, it might be 5 years.. either way, keep holding and buying more! Remember, future chads, weak hands are LOSERS! Hahahahahaaa..
>>
damn If this all is true then the devs really fucked up, and as we know some autists don't like being disappointed
>>
>>1504437
>>1504451
na.
coin can still moon. very few alt coins have such a stable price floor, might as well work with it.
>>
>>1504506
That price floor is going to come barreling down once signal posts the update telling everyone what this anon said >>1504437
>>
so they want to disregard the most important opportunity (the election) this coin could have, and just focus on "later"? Man, fuck this shit
>>
>>1504591
We will have the last laugh if that is true. If they try to fuck us like this we can all dump and they will be left with nothing.
>>
>>1504591
if signal announces by end of day tomorrow, there's still time imo, but not a second later.
This is his wakeup call.
>>
>>1504610
Exactly, otherwise he gon get his ass whooped
>>
I still think it'd be wrong to assume signal is up to something sinister. I think they want to have the coin take off before the election as well. Something must be holding his plans up. I think it's getting media dates solified, maybe even a hangout getting on one of the bigger exchanges.
>>
>>1504692
I think you should hold your horses.
Imagine you being Signal and is having genuine hold ups, and then having to see stuff like this.

Don't end up cursing yourself over the next two LONG months after killing the coin.
>>
>>1504692
Way to soon for anything like that. Anyone can find them, we all know who they are.
>>
>>1504692
That is a horrible idea.
>>
>>1504683
Fine, but he's not posting/updating when he says he will. He had no reputation and now he's getting a bad one.

We also have someone supposedly with inside info telling us that their focus isn't on the election and marketing.

Very poor communication to supporters. Not much to ask for desu.
>>
How's it going guys? Sold my XMR a couple days ago for 80% profit. I assume you did as well in your trump holdings?
>>
>>1504692
That is a great idea.
>>
>>1503901
>Did anyone give Bitbobb Illustrator images?

i can't imagine anyone wasting a minute on this until there's an update.
actually i can't believe they're still asking for contributions like this, while they had nothing useful for us in like a month, went dead silent and ignored most of the questions.

i know one of you will read this. If you expect anything from me and i think many others, (like posting on twitter, pol, fb; creating images, videos etc) It's not going to happen You have to deliver first.

You should be thankful for anyone who still has faith in this coin.

t. Silver club
>>
>>1504692
No. Not a good thing to do.
>>
File: 6% a year or 60% a week.jpg (27KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
6% a year or 60% a week.jpg
27KB, 472x461px
>>1504692

None of this would have happened if you had just bought XMR like I told you. You could have sold trump at a loss and still made a ton. But you are emotionally invested and idiotic.
>>
>I gave my update and I will let the others speak for themselves.

It'a fucking nothing and the fact that no one has been saying anything significant for a month is the fucking problem you retard

hurrtrollingdurr.jpg
>>
If nothing is posted by a dev before Saturday morning then I think its safe to assume we are being fucked over. The least Signal could do is tell us why the update is being delayed, or when we can expect it. But if it's another "just a few more days guiz :D" then it's going to suck for everyone, especially the devs.

This coin has so much potential, but it's got to happen now, not after the fucking election.
>>
File: drumpftards.jpg (43KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
drumpftards.jpg
43KB, 476x476px
Ok, role call. Who's still in this shitcoin with how much? I got $100 for shits and giggles, made $600 on monero to make up for it.

It's going straight to hell and I'll be dumping my shares on you fools when the devs announce their new yacht.
>>
>>1504826
who are you replying to?
>>
>>1504843
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.620
>>
>>1504838
>role call

It's roll call.
>>
>>1504855

I'm seeing who's playing the role of the cuck and who's the wolf
>>
Bitbobb just suggested we offer Signal some trumps or BTC for the update lol
>>
I might sell tomorrow
>>
File: 1473111389710.jpg (22KB, 406x417px) Image search: [Google]
1473111389710.jpg
22KB, 406x417px
Bitbob just said we should offer signal some coin to spill the beans. Then he edited it out, only saw it because someone replied..

" As far as my recollection this thread was updated by signal regarding that very topic in the last 2 weeks.

Offer him some trumpcoins or bitcoin. Just saying.."
>>
>>1504867
OK. Well, as you were then.
>>
How do you retards not see it? The coin is fucking dead. Devs have abandoned you. I will be dumping 25k coins in 2 hours and will drive the price to the ground. Enjoy your shitcoin
>>
>>1504927
>25k coins
>drive the price to the ground

kek
>>
>>1504927
>>1504938
He means to the price floor lmao
>>
File: 1472245693220.jpg (99KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1472245693220.jpg
99KB, 413x395px
>r/cryptowolves general still exists
>>
So bitbobb confirmed its a PAC in his post
>>
>>1504952
I thought r/cryptowolves was dead
>>
WTF is bitbobb rambling about. It sounds like there is a clear lack of communication between Signal and the rest of his team, but bitbobb is too pussy to say that.
>>
>not aware of any costs
>you guys should contribute though
>don't know why signal didn't tell you guys about the pac
>why didn't YOU guys offer to help contribute
>still not sure if there are costs though lol
>if I don't pay the pac will never happen
>>
"I think there is another video coming out soon. And the last video was a block buster."

>block buster
>>
File: Puhuhu... PUHUHUHU.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Puhuhu... PUHUHUHU.png
34KB, 200x200px
Come on goys... you already bought their bags, now just give em a little more! They are hard at work!
>>
>>1504999
This has turned into a fucking clown show. I'll hold, but I don't have much faith anymore.
>>
>>1505007
I like how he avoided answering the questions regarding new exchanges and media outreach
>>
File: (1).jpg (27KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
27KB, 960x720px
What did he mean by this?

That he's a faggot?
>>
>>1505025
>I'm not ugly! My mommy tells me I'm handsome!
>>
>>1505025

That's hilarious. This all started when Chicken, or whoever that keyboard DJ queer acted like a bitch and wrecked it the first time.
>>
>>1505017
DELET THIS
>>
>>1502957
Make dreams great again!
>>
What? so Signal is having trouble paying for all the expenses?Well it's good to know he hasn't dumped and run off, but things are looking grim.
>>
>>1505091
Only according to bitbobb and he doesn't seem to know whats going on.

The pac exists already >>1504100
>>
is it any of these?
bitpay student loan pac
bit-pac.com
mayday.us
>>
>>1504955
that's what they want you to believe

>>1505021
It costs 3 btc to add a coin on bittrex. That shouldn't be too much for a group of (((serious))) developers.
>>
You've gotta be shitting me that they are trying to go longer term with this and not focus on the election deadline? Do they realize we all bought this coin because of the potential to moon just before the election and literally everyone who is holding this coin will dump if it fails that goal?
>>
>>1505248

It's a serious investment idiot! This was never designed to be a pump and dump, true longs know we have good days ahead!
>>
>>1505222
source on bittrex
>>
>>1505248
Where does it say from them this is happening? Nobody here proves they know the plans.
>>
>>1505258
just go and ask them on their slack. If you pay them 3 btc they will add your coin
>>
>>1505250

You realize if Trump doesn't win this election there IS no "long term" for this project, and if he does win the only other time this coin will be relevant is in 4 years for his re-election campaign? And even in 4 years, there's no guarantee the devs won't shit the bed again for a second time when crunchtime comes along.

>>1505261

I realize there's no proof, that's why I just REALLY hope this is some disinfo or troll and not legit. If it turns out to be legit, then I guess it's no fucking wonder why they won't update us. I'm just honestly starting to believe the rumors, considering we've been waiting for this same update since early August now (remember when early August was supposed to be the big takeoff for this project and it's marketing?)

I just really think at this point the devs owe us at least an update on the update, to let us know if anything is even happening at this point between now and the election.
>>
File: smug5.png (269KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug5.png
269KB, 428x600px
>>1505329

LONG AND STRONG

THERE'S NO WAY CRYPTO DEVS WOULD USE THEIR FANBASE FOR MONEY
>>
>>1505117
Yes
>>
>>1504373
>A coin doesn't need to be high price to be a success :^). The price will follow if we have good fundamentals :^)
I swear this is just another troll.
>>
>>1505963
Yeah I also dont think they would let such an opportunity slide, but maybe somebody wants to drive the price down
>>
File: 1471737378736.png (286KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471737378736.png
286KB, 480x480px
Today is the day boys and grills.

UPDATE OR BUST. Within 24 hours Signal will contact us or deal with a bunch of angry NEETs. This silence can't go on another week.

I have faith in you Signal, but it's coming down to the wire.

Work with me fellas, let's get our info. Bitbobb contacted us yesterday but it was mostly pointless bullshit.
>>
I am willing to give Signal the benefit of the doubt.

It might just be the fact that Signal may have underestimated the preparation time needed to get the PAC and everything else up and running.

Even so, he hasn't logged on BTC talk since the 13th, which is worrying. At least a quick post from him will do, anything to let us know he's still going for it.

I can tolerate the radio silence for the last month or so, but people are getting antsy now and he should at least re-assure people with a quick post.

It's weird. This is not very scammy either. If I were a scammer I would be posting fake updates or something. This doesn't seem to be the case.

That AltcoinScamFinder guy is a prick.
>>
>>1506074
My tolerance is fading quickly. If they fucked it up, they better tell us sooner, than later.
I don't tolerate this silence anymore since they only post about useless shit nobody cares about.

And don't go in damage controll mode like bitbobb. If your next post, within 24h has nothing official, usefull (for loyal holders) and/or with any excuses not releasing what you have right now (even unfinished shit. Give me something to look at... anything..) then i'm out.

You don't deserve a community this trustful.

Actually Bitbobbs answers harmed more then helped the coin.
He seriously asked for more contribution and even suggested we should pay Signal for the release.
He also stated that he's not sure how these things in Crypto work.

I'm thinking this: They fucked up. They know, we know. And they know what's goint to happen if you fuck with 4chan, so i think they're working on damage controll right now.

Let me make another guess. They will try to spin it to make it look like this "patience lacking, hostile community" destroyed the coin instead of their false promises and delays.
>>
The devs are really fucking with us, i can fully understand why people are getting angry, I am angry too.
If signal thinks he can fuck it up and get away wirh it, he doesnt know what reputation this site has, we are like the fucking mafia
>>
>>1506142
Better get someone to send him your "regards"...
>>
>>1506225
>>1506142
>>1506127
should be posted today or at the latest tomorrow

t. fella in the know
>>
>>1506252
>>1506225
>>1506142

Being posted next week

t. real fella in the know
>>
>>1506225
>>1506142
>>1506127

just a few more days, next july full throttle!

t. fella in the know
>>
It's over boys...The sooner you accept the sooner you can move on.
>>
File: smug4.png (112KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.png
112KB, 240x240px
>>1506127

Do you not support Trump? Are you not long and strong?
>>
Personally I'm in this for the long run. I'll continue to snatch up TC here and there, the same way I'm still buying Bitcoin. We might be stuck waiting to launch but this coin still has moon written all over it and as one of the devs has said this coin is more about principle, the price will follow later. If you can't afford to sit on TC for a while then maybe it's best if you sold and left the community.
>>
Even despite the uncertainty, the price is holding stable. People see potential in this coin, so I really hope the devs don't fuck this up
>>
This must be a shitty coin if the only way the price can rise is by desperately waiting on the activity of the developers.

You think ethereum or bitcoin has 100 neets smashing f5 waiting for the developer to post an update?

The community runs with the fundamentals of a good coin.

You guys are living in your own universe in these threads
>>
its up

looks good, everyone got too worked up over nothing

PAC is confirmed, Chicken is negated entirely of relevance, media plans are underway, merged with bitPAC, legally represented and everything is above board

looks great to me
>>
Don't waste your money on TrumpCoins, make money off trading some good picks like XMR, ETH, AMP etc.

You may also join this group called Crypto Traders Room, its a chat room dedicated to making money from trading cryptocurrencies.

https://discord.gg/qFXy2Q3
>>
Fudders BTFO

The TrumpFund can't be donated directly to Trump's campaign due to its origin from a foreign individual, but it can be used to make donations to other organizations that support Trump's campaign, and our individual Trumps could still be donated to his campaign.

This is great news!
>>
Dread didn't lie!
Although we did get a lot of "can't discuss yet" shit and that "soon" you can donate trumpcoins, I'm thinking that other anon may have been right too about this being a long term pac.
signal didn't wanna get doxxed and back peddled a bit "our goal is to promote Donald for president, soon :^) - even tho there's 50 days left

cya in another 2 weeks sig
>>
signal at last update: " Turns out, we can do a lot more than we originally thought and we can actually cause some very significant changes at the federal level for the benefit of crypto"

Signal now: "In a nutshell, TrumpCoin, at this time, cannot function directly as a SuperPAC in the way that was intended and hoped for,:"
>>
>>1506474
hey dread
>>
>>1506508
He meant intended and hoped for by chicken who didnt understand how they work

Using bitpac to further crypto in the FEC is the "lot more" that causes significant changes at the federal level for crypto

sentiment seems unchanged
>>
Haha yea back in action. I've been a supporter since June and This thing has been a real roller coaster ride. Once word spreads about what Trumpcoin is doing for crypto in politics this things is going to take of yugly! MCGA! Fuders sit down and witness
>>
>>1506514
DELET THIS :^)

I'm glad he finally posted though.
>>
Trumpcoin certainly can still moon, maybe even more than we think. If it gains mainstream media mention that now trumpcoins can officially be donated to help trumps campaign it will blow up. Still needs to have easy way to buy though. Well see, ill hold for now.
>>
>bit-pac has been out for ages and has received zero media attention

JUST
>>
>>1506583
And that's the reason why BitPAC is merging with Trumpcoin.
>>
so is this our guy?
http://www.dbcapitolstrategies.com/
>>
>>1506599
Yes
>>
Just read the update...so there's zero dollars in the pac now?

We are starting over with nothing being given to the new pac.

Oh fuck me
>>
>>1506604
it wasn't a PAC previous to now man

This is the last stain of chicken bleached away
>>
>>1506610
so what will be donated to the pac to trump? nobody is gonna send more trumps to it at this point I can't blame them
>>
>>1506612
bitpac accepts BTC and TRUMPS and theres already a lot of stuff underway for the election (im referring to media coverage here)

bear in mind there were never any donated, chicken just decided to split a part of it off midway through his mess of a run
>>
>Promote Crooked Hillary for Prison

Am I wrong in thinking our favourite water filter salesmen is in charge of this campaign?
>>
Ahh so thats why the trumpfund was broken on the site cause I don't think they can legally have it there
>>
>>1506620
Lets hope It really is our humble water filter salesman!
>>
>>1506619
source on media attention?

I know chicken has stolen half. My question is, at least before we were going to give 100k to the fund. Now what will be donated to the pac? Nobody here is going to send trumps at this point. Getting nervous
>>
>>1506642
the fund could never be used to donate more than the legal amount to Trump (roughly 2 000 dollars) and couldnt at all due to being from a foreign national (which Chicken never understood).

What the PAC provides, like CorrectTheRecord (on Hillary's side) is content for Trump's campaign and ground game resources which (from what I can tell) are being secured via the 100k Signal is dispersing amongst people like video guy (who said he plans on producing content constantly when everything kicks in)
>>
>>1506649
sounds like they're paying themselves with the 100k tb,h.
>>
>>1506508

No. He said the initial chicken fund couldn't be used in the superPAC. The coin itself is still good to go. Moon bound.

Thanks for the update siggy
>>
>>1506671
i imagine a fair bit goes to video dude who's been on board for a while and has been working for free since chicken told him to fuck off regarding payment after the vids were already done

of all dude's to get paid, he makes the most sense to me especially if he's staying on board like he says
>>
So everyone got the update they were saying would begin the launch.
So im sure we'll see 7 cents at a minimum by tonight, right guys :^)?
>>
>>1506671
tcc was owed 50k+ trumps from what i remember, at least he's finally getting paid. if chickens involvement has tainted that 100k then doesn't seem like much can be done.

lets see what bitpac can do.
>>
Signal's post sounds somewhat confusing.

The original Trumpfund was intended to be directly donated to Trump's campaign. This unfortunately cannot happen as it came from a foreigner (Chicken65, the creator is Scottish).

Donating crypto to political campaigns still needs to be legally worked out. Enter BitPAC. BitPAC is essentially going to assist Trumpcoin in its legal issues. By assisting Trumpcoin, BitPAC will in turn also get media attention it needs. Everyone wins.

Basically, Trumpcoin is still on track to be the first political causecoin, or better yet - maybe we should be calling it a PACcoin?

The only issue is that there does not seem to be a plan in place for a payment gateway. But we'll cross that bridge once we come to it. I just hope the process speeds up in time for October.
>>
>>1506680
Not really.
>>
>>1506680
this seems more like the update of the update. few still know about it right now.
>>
He actually did it! Anyone else think the crooked hillary promotion ties into Alex Jones being involved?
>>
>>1506712
Probably. Have to keep in mind that once the media gets a hold of it, both sides are going to show interest. The dems will try and pick it apart legally, which is why signal need the lawyer onboard first.

Also no big media names are going to touch it unless they know it is legal.
But once they do it will snowball into something yuge
>>
welp i jumped ship
>>
>>1506775
not sure how wise that was senpai
>>
>>1506775
its probably going to be stable for a while so you could still buy in if you wanted to at the same price
>>
The last thing I would do is jump ship. The poster here is correct, the dems WILL try to pick it apart legally. Hell, we have had to deal with fudders dealing with the mantra of "Trump is gonna sue!" for months.

Trumpcoin is still in early adopter phase. I doubt the coin is going to crash anytime soon.
>>
>>1506893
>They still don't know that it's a copy and paste of lime coin with TrumpCoin added in using an advanced find and replace function.
>They still haven't figured out that the only reason the coin is able to exist is because it has very little recognition/volume.

The coin is extremely vulnerable as is. As soon as the price picked up (it probably wont), the economic incentive to attack it will bring its demise.
It's not even that difficult based on its current coding, I'd say, anything over .20 a coin and it'seems shark food.

Take a look at the code for yourself. 51% attack or a denial of service attack would take almost zero effort. That's not even including off chain ddoses.

I'm not fudding or trolling, I have zero trumpcoins. I'm a hobbyist coder and trumpcoin under the hood looks like a $50 job. Look for yourself if you don't believe me.
>>
It's crashing
>>
>>1506945
It won't.
Too strong at this level to fall.
>>
please dump a little more weak holders. daddy needs more cheap trumps :^)
>>
>>1506928
I admit I dont know much about cryptocurrency DDOS attacks, but I've never heard of this mentioned before on Trumpcoin. I've also never heard of any kind of fear of DDOS attacks on ANY altcoin, ever.

ASAIK every single coin in existence is vulnerable to a DDOS attack, and no coin no matter how great their coding is can prevent it. It might be easier to attack, but we can worry about it once the coin reaches $100million marketcap.
>>
>>1506952
We could go to 4k in no time, there is no resistance at all
>>
welp. There's the markets reaction to the news.
Oh well. Cant win em all. On to the next coin.
>>
>>1506952
I love watching you guys get poorer trying to force this coin. I'm actually impressed with how long you have propped it up as well as you have. The smart ones among you will resume activities and short along the way, hope there are enough people buying at the bottom to cover
>>
I was supporting and shilling this project so hard. Devs fucked up big time. How could you try to start a PAC and not fucking know that a foreign national couldn't contribute funds? On top of all their other non-transparent bullshit, they are very clearly fucking up and have no idea what they are doing. A couple days ago, that one guy told us we should fucking give Signal money to support his project which we have all been supporting anyway by buying this bullshit.

THERE IS NOTHING HOLDING THIS MONOPOLY PAC COIN UP.

This shitcoin is going to the dirt. Anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded. Get out before Signal does.
>>
kek I'm out at least I still made a small profit
>>
>>1507003

Looks like it was just one dude dumping, seems fine now
>>
>>1507088
r...right guys
>>
>>1506928
None of what you said would work trumpcoin isnt mineable! Idiot
>>
>tfw not dumping
>tfw going to buy more tomorrow
Hope I can get to the platinum club before its too late
>>
>>1507115
Wouldn't you need to own 51% of the coins to try and attack the network? Thats only going to get more difficult as price goes up
>>
>>1507057
What the hell are you smoking? It has been acknowledged multiple times that everyone knows that the PAC is foreign and cannot be donated. Everyone knows that.

The devs are not fucking up. At all. They are right on course. Yes, Bitbobb's comments about donating money to Jason was a bit out of line, but he clearly was just trying to offer any kind of advice and/or appeasement.

Can you see the big picture? Trumpcoin can help give BitPAC the exposure it needs. Trumpcoin is still going to the media.

The only issue that I can see is that this process is moving much slower than anticipated. The "Late September Prediction" thrown around here doesnt look like it will come to pass, but that doesnt mean the coin won't moon.

Signal7 MUST, I repeat, MUST get the legal issues straightened out first or else the dems and Hillshills will scream lawsuit.

Yes, the lack of transparency is frustrating - until Jason made his post. Remember this is a grassroots project and they are amateurs. Like us.

I hold quite a bit of coins (I am above Gold club) and I will not be dumping them. Yeah the market will probably dip a bit but thats because some of the people do not understand how the legal/government system works and the fact that this stuff takes time and it may not pan out the way they thought it would.

TL:DR you're overreacting, the coin is fine. We must sit tight.
>>
>>1507132
Yeah, I guess you're right, I may have overreacted kek
>>
File: madman.jpg (101KB, 855x413px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
101KB, 855x413px
>>1507147
It's all right lad. The past couple of weeks have been stressful for all of us.
>>
>>1507115
lmao. b8?
>>
The new assistant treasurer

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/the-people-and-the-power/
>>
Okay, just read through the update. I'm really glad they were in touch with our sentinments enough to realize we needed something even if it's just an update on the update status. Here are my concerns though:

The original fund can't be donated, which was kinda the whole purpose of the coin, but we can donate our individal coins to Trump if we want to? Then what's the point of using the coins, as opposed to just donating to Trump's campaign with USD?

So essentially TrumpCoin has become a project to fund Youtube videos and memes to help support Trump's campaign? But /pol/ and The_Donald has tens of thousands of people already doing that for free/fun? What role does TrumpCoin play then? To pay a couple more people who would not have otherwise done these things for free like the thousands who are?

The "Promote Crooked Hillary for Prison" being one of the big 3 goals for this project has me a bit concerned. Why waste energy on something that is never ever going to happen? Even if she was caught red-handed beheading someone she would not be prosecuted. We all know this. So isn't it better to focus fully on helping Trump rather than hurting Hillary? This seems like it's just going to be used as ammunition by hillshills who try to get this project shut down because it's "a bunch of extremists trying to target Hillary" or some other bullshit.

In any case, I understand the legal limitations that the devs are dealing with. But we are running out of time to be relevant for this election. They keep saying media plans are in the works but we basically have a 1.5 months, so that shit needs to start big time in the couple weeks. I hope they have concrete plans lined up and not just "a friend of a friend of Alex Jone's camera guy might be able to sneak us in".

I still also hope a way to purchase TrumpCoin with USD is in the works and released some time before the electionl, that's a big deal and not much was said about it.
>>
>>1507204
>Then what's the point of using the coins, as opposed to just donating to Trump's campaign with USD?
it could be step for all cryptos involvement in funding political campaigns. achieving more than any attempted bitcoin pac before. also advancing crypto and fec/fed relationship.

>The "Promote Crooked Hillary for Prison" being one of the big 3 goals for this project has me a bit concerned. Why waste energy on something that is never ever going to happen?

Im still waiting for someone to confirm but I thought that was an infowars led campaign. maybe they are piggy backing onto it or have some involvement planned. his post today says about non-msm amateur promotional videos.

we are relying on them to come through with some media thing because it doesn't seem like anyone here is talking about it outside of biz. except trumpcoing.
>>
I guess it wasn't made clear that the Trumpfund was not going to be donated to the Trump campaign. Since Chris Cowie is foreign, the money cannot be accepted and wold break FEC violations. But the Trump fund is still a PAC, it can be used to fund grassroots efforts to support Trump.

I guess Signal made it sound like this was a new revelation, when he was just very blunt and forthcoming.

The purpose remains the same. It is a fundraising platform for Trump. It's another way for people to support Trump through 3rd party means using a cryptocurrency. Yes, there is always direct donation, but that's not the only way to raise funds and achieve your goals.
>>
Yeah I agree. I hope they have plans for media involvement. I don't think the project can gain enough traction within 1.5 months. Grassroots is great and all that but at the end of the day the coin is gonna need a big push if normies are to get involved. We have like 1 or 2 youtube channels and 2 semi active twitter accounts. None of this is not nearly enough for the coin to gain traction
>>
>>1507232

Well hopefully the Hillary thing does mean we will get some Infowars exposure, otherwise I think it's kinda stupid to be focusing on that as one of the primary goals of the project.

I think the reason why no one here was putting in any effort to promote the coin is because we were all waiting on this stuff to get implemented before having it take off. We didn't want the coin to get it's wave of exposure before things like the SuperPac, USD-to-TC purchases, etc. were ready. But now it's becoming clear that a lot of the stuff we were hoping for isn't going to happen in time for the election or at all, I think if anyone wants this coin to have a chance to moon, we need to start marketing it NOW, whether it's ready or not. Regardless of what the devs WANT this coin to become, this coin, because of it's name, has two big chances to moon: this election and possible the 2020 election. If we miss this chance, this coin will be dead and MAYBE revived again in 4 years temporarily. Everyone here on /biz/ bought in because of it's potential to moon NOW, during this 2016 election. So the marketing needs to begin now, regardless of what's ready and what isn't.

>>1507241

I think it's not necessarily a bad thing to try and give the coin longer term value (as long as the short terms goals are met, first and foremost), but can anyone answer me this:
I'm a normie, maybe a guy who reads Infowars and Breitbart and doesn't know much about crypto yet. I see an ad for TrumpCoin. Now I have a choice, I can either directly donate to Trump's campaign with USD, or I can buy into TrumpCoins, on the vague premise that some of my investment is being used to pay for some grassroots Youtube meme content creators making pro-Trump material that may or may not even be appreciated/approved by the official Trump campaign? Why would I choose the later?
>>
>>1507247
Read more into the new treasurer. He's rustled some libs, caused some controversy, has some news articles and probs wants to get paid.
>>
>>1507251
Ok.
twitter?
targets for promotion?
where do we group? here maybe https://twitter.com/FlowJob6/lists/trumpcoin
will anyone here actually start doing it? we would need to be heard among the chorus of crypto bots.
>>
there also needs to be somewhere to link to first. the new statement of organization needs to be official. trumpcoin.com and bitpac.com need to be updated or all we are promoting is an ann post.
>>
>>1507261
everyone who subs or asks via pm will be added
>>
>>1507261

I don't actually know much about social media, I've never even used Twitter. I'm just a guy who bought into TrumpCoin a few months ago because back then it looked like the devs and others were already actively doing this stuff. I thought the hype just died and everyone only stopped promoting it to wait for the "updates" so I'm just suggesting people pick up with whatever they were doing and not wait for any more updates to promote.

Maybe that 100k that can no longer be used for it's original purpose should be used to staright up buy advertisment from places like Infowars and Breibhart? Rather than waiting for those places to be interested in us enough to shill us for free?
>>
>>1507277
you are making a suggestion to about 3 people. not enough when even they aren't doing it.

that sounds like a good idea. you should tell them on btctalk
>>
>>1507251
>Why would I choose the later?

- There's a chance to make a profit out of it
- There's a chance to be part of voting and crypto history
- if you are interested in crypto in general
- if you think it's great that projects like this are made by "regular people"
- if you are willing to take a risk
>>
>>1507204

Whats wrong with having muiltiple ways to support a candidate? whether it's buying a hat, attending a concert, or fundraiser etc. Trumpcoin can be just another way to show support. but judging by Signals last update the devs realize they can go even beyond that. I don't know exactly what they may have in mind. Here's what I think. While other coins are pushing, tech, anonymity, social media etc. Trumpcoin could be the first coin of politics. Imagine each politician having their own coin when they run for an election. The madness that would ensue with each side buying more coin to raise it higher than the opposing candidate. This could be pretty innovative.
>>
>>1507339

There's nothing wrong with having multiple ways to support, but from a normie-who's-never-looked-into-crypto-before perspective, one of those ways is strictly inferior. The original purpose of the coin could have brought in big donators who wouldn't otherwise be able to donate (Chinese, Russian, etc.). The new purpose will only target the very small intersection of people who want to support Trump AND cryptopolitics long-term (meanwhile the majority of crypto fans out there seem to hate both candidates, albeit Hillary moreso).

I guess I'm just worried the devs are making a mistake targetting this grassroots-longterm stuff, rather than capitalizing as much as possible on the election, but I guess they don't have much of a choice if the SuperPac can't legally work anyways.

>>1507286

Hopefully someone with a BTCTalk account and who the devs might know/listen to can post it, I don't even have an account there I just lurk. But I can't imagine they haven't already thought of this. I just hope they actually DO stuff like this and soon.
>>
>>1507363
They would not have been able to donate anything. That was never an option. The coin price can be influenced by anyone though. Donated coins could increase in value and the pac would get more when they are converted to $.
>>
>>1507381

Well, before if foreigners wanted to donate then they could just invest in the drive, bring up the value, and donate indirectly that way since the 100k would have been worth more. I suppose now they can do the same thing except they are relying on individuals in the TrumpCoin community to make donations rather than a 100k promise from the devs. Which is a pretty big difference.

I don't actually know anything about the legal issues regarding SuperPacs, but if they can't donate the 100k fund because it was owned by chicken who wasn't American, why can't just donate a "different" 100k TrumpCoins from a different wallet? A wallet that was always owned by one of the American devs, and they can keep chickens old 100k in exchange?
>>
>>1507385
I don't know enough about the legalities of crypto funded pacs to speculate further. I do know they can face financial and criminal consequences if they don't do it in accordance with fec requirements, so maybe that is what has influenced them to emulate the traditional method of funding.
>>
File: trumpdonald_021916gn8.jpg (33KB, 378x376px) Image search: [Google]
trumpdonald_021916gn8.jpg
33KB, 378x376px
>Signal cashes in the 100k Trump Fund for BTC.
>Signal cashes in that BTC for USD on localbitcoins.
>Signal gives that USD to another member on the team.
>Other member uses that USD to purchase BTC.
>Other member uses BTC to purchase 100k Trumps and keeps them in a separate, never-before-used wallet.
>Other member transfers 100k Trumps to new treasurer.
>CryptoPAC formed.
>Everyone is happy.
>>
>>1507408
Do you realize what would happen to the price of TC if the devs cashed in 100k trumps?
>>
>>1507408
>Signal cashes in the 100k trump fund
>100k trump fund
>100k trump
>100k
>100
>
>>
>>1507408
>everyone knows where the 100k really comes from
>signal knows there can't be any direct link to foreign money
>signal submits fraudulent financial information
>fec audits
>they force him to comply
>they follow the trail
>the pac is done
>>
>>1507422
Yep, the trump fund consisted of 100k trumpcoins. That's always what 100k trump fund has referred to.
>>
File: 6e8.jpg (20KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
6e8.jpg
20KB, 960x422px
>>1507422
>>
>>>/pol/89165506
>>
>>1507553
wow, the timing couldn't be fuckin worse.
Really makes you think
>>
>tfw you caused a pump in trumpcoin
>>
>>1507553
That site looks like complete ass
>>
>>1507739
>price at a long time low
kys :^)
>>
>>1507782
nyororo~
>>
>>1507553

And THIS is exactly why this "long-term plan" to fund grassroots Youtube meme video creators won't work. This shit got sniffed out INSTANTLY by the very community that you would need to have the support of in order to be successful. TrumpCoin got the same treatment when it was first posted on The_Donald and I suppose they were right about it since the original SuperPac purpose can't be legally achieved.

I don't know for sure NimbleAmerica was genuine or a scam (probably a scam) but the new long-term plans that Signal just posted about are essentially the same thing as what NimbleAmerica just annouced, and look what just happened to NimbleAmerica.

This coin needs to establish a new short-term identity and plan that will allow it to somehow significantly help Trump's campaign for this upcoming 2016 election, and FAST. If it succeeds in doing that, then maybe it's legitimacy will trusted for long-term endeavors in crypto and the 2020 election.
>>
>>1507833
Check out the last few posts on btctalk. What do you think of that?
>>
>>1507840
memes have proven their effectiveness, guess we just gotta get a pol thread going or something, to churn out these memes
>>
>>1507840

If I understand correctly, the suggestion is to establish something similar to an "alt-right" version of CTR and then pay people to carry it out? And this will be blatantly funded by TrumpCoin so as to provide implicit marketing for TrumpCoin as a force working for good?

Starting with the positive, I think it's a good idea to just start building notoriety and DOING things like that, rather than start off asking for money (or in our case investments) before things like that can begin, like NimbleAmerica just did. Perhaps if people see TrumpCoin/"RTR" making a different they will be more include to invest and help keep it going.

The problem I can see with this is that the wider pro-Trump community like The_Donald has a lot of sentiment about not stuping to Hillary's level and using the same type of shilling she does. We can see this with the reactions to NimbleAmerica. The memes and truth exposition that happens on /pol/ and The_Donald happens organically, there are thousands of people willing to do it for free. It would also be viewed as futile, since no one is ever going to change the mind of a brainwashed triggered lefty or paid shill. So "correcting the record" doesn't even work in reverse.
>>
>>1507422
>>1507433

I don't understand what would be illegal about this even if they could view the whole paper trail?

So if a Russian person buys a stock on the stock market and then sells it and an American buys the stocks and makes a profit, the American can't use that money to donate to an American political cause because a Russian was involved?

Why can't the 100k be cashed out or used for something else fair and square, and have the devs purchase more TrumpCoins from scratch with new money Or better yet, keep those original 100k TrumpCoins in that wallet to use for other things (like paying the content creators) but also just purchase or collect a new 100k fund and then use that for a SuperPAC as was originally intended? That way the original 100k coins could in no way be accused of being part of the new donation fund. I really feel that the success of this coin hangs in the balance of them being able to successfully do the SuperPAC as that was the original promise and purpose of the coin. Surely it can't be that hard for the dev team to collect a new fund of 100k coins that are in no way tainted by foreign ownership?
>>
NEW
NEW
NEW

>>1507919

>>1507919

>>1507919

>>1507919
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.