[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I came here a few months ago, there were a few suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: res heheyyyeeyy.png (43KB, 639x619px) Image search: [Google]
res heheyyyeeyy.png
43KB, 639x619px
So I came here a few months ago, there were a few suggestions that I should only have one page on a resume, how could I improve this even more? I was going to put my degree on there but since I'm hoping to find a full time job I dont see the need to put that I ma currently studying full time
>>
>>1498030
don't put references directly on resme, write something like "references available upon request"
>>
>>1498030
also work on tailoring your resume to what you're applying for. will free up space from irrelevant experience, and allow you to expand on things relevant to that which you're applying.
>>
>>1498034
>>1498039
I second both of these things. You don't need to put stuff like foreign language experience on your resume if you're working in some basic customer service role. I see students put this on their resumes all the time, it's usually bullshit and it just makes me cringe.
>>
>>1498030
Some quick observations:
- Put the current job at the top.
- Yes, you need to put that you're studying full-time.
- Try to come up with more tangible stuff for your descriptions - e.g. numbers. "Manage inventory of warehouse" is good, but maybe try to punch it up a bit, like "Managed inventory of over ___ items in ___ sq. ft. warehouse"
- Like others have said, kill the references

Most broadly, I'd try to think how you're gonna explain the huge number of job roles - I'm sure it has to do with age/school, but a quick scan makes it look like you bopped around a lot, which is a red flag.
>>
File: 1459884236433.gif (998KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1459884236433.gif
998KB, 500x267px
>>1498030
Generic as fuck. No detail whatsoever.

You're a shitty worker drone who is allowed near phones.

Not a single performance number anywhere.

policies and procedures What kind? bathroom use? Snacking?
elaborate

business partners and suppliers at the KBC ooh. Snack machine refill guy and guy who read parts lists to people on a phone.

Current Job in second place wtf. You hate this place. but not as much as the KBC.
How much cash? average customer volume? Delivery rates/times?

Lets not describe a good job, lets describe the responsibilities I'm supposed to be on top of but really could care less about. Lets not strive for advancement or demonstrate the ability to think one or two levels above my position.

Cold Storage. Inventory didn't move, so I didn't move. Got paid though. Shit was cash.
What the fuck is Casual?

Trade assistant. Oh man a hard work job. Can fit round pegs into round holes. Hit things with blunt objects, and one time they let you drive the crane but you fucked it up so they didn't let you do it twice.

soop
I was put in charge of people but hated the responsibility, thats why my current jobs are lower on the totem pole.

Traineeship what the fuck kind of shitty buzzword is this.

Financial analysis and reporting: company size and number of employees; while simultaneously gophering. This shit adds up.
Has presentation skills but never used them again. Oh wait found it in the excel work. Some shitty boomer company with people who can barely run office suite are getting free/min wage secretary work.

This is not the shittiest resume I've seen on /biz/ you're clearly not a delusional clown. There is a lot, a lot of whitespace on here. You're trying to hide it with clever formatting. I know very little about you except you are lazy, selfish and either a liar or exaggerator. Your unique qualifier is that you do in fact have all your faculties.

Minwage+$1 out of 10
>>
>>1498155
Fair enough you have a good point

Someone here actually re-worded everything so I've used it,

so this is now not enough??
>>
Can anyone help? Last time I came here I was told multiple times I had too much crap so is this too little? Not enough info?
>>
>>1498030
An 8 man team?! Holy sh-
>>
>>1500911
help?
>>
File: jkh;.png (46KB, 675x848px) Image search: [Google]
jkh;.png
46KB, 675x848px
>>1498030

OP you little bastard copied my formatting!!!
>>
>>1501091
how old are you if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>1501100

Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.