[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was THE hot stock a few months back. A lot of us bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (42KB, 658x459px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
42KB, 658x459px
This was THE hot stock a few months back. A lot of us bought in around 0.3AUD mark, now we are moving between 0.4-0.5.

I think we are poised for a huge breakout. Fundamentals are great, debt restructured, and Mt Cattlin upgrade is almost complete.

Latest update here: https://twitter.com/amscotOnline/status/772947020529045504

Any original thread posters now? Lithium demand remains HUGE and supply very low, + GXY is now in the ASX200 (http://www.miningnews.net/markets/investment/lithium-the-winner-in-reshuffle/).

What's not to like about this stock?
>>
Wait what's the stocks name can't find the shit or am I being retarded
>>
>>1490999
man you gotta learn to let go, its over.

there is no demand for minerals, and before minerals take off oil has to take off. Oil is much likelier to go further down.
>>
>>1491131
Wrong.
>>
File: file.png (214KB, 580x417px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
214KB, 580x417px
>>1491131
Recently published research on the global battery energy storage market for smart grid by Technavio, a research company which focuses on emerging market trends, claims that the li-ion batteries segment is projected to reach 3,130 MW by 2020, growing at a CAGR of close to 72%.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/demand-increases-as-lithium-batteries-become-cheaper-to-produce-592580301.html

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21688386-amid-surge-demand-rechargeable-batteries-companies-are-scrambling-supplies
>>
One of the original posts/threads on the topic for those interested

https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S1174038#p1174073

>Czechfag will never make the website
>>
>>1490999
I love me some GXY. RAP is looking g really good too. Bought in at .35 a couple of weeks ago and it just fell back after a run up to .41, will probably jump higher in the coming months. If RAP gets FDA approval in Feb next year it could be our next moon ticket
>>
>>1491393
Need this anon back tbqh -> https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S1032517#p1032517

RAP taken a hit today I've seen. What's the story with them beyond future FDA approval?
>>
Should I be buying more GXY?
>>
>>1490999
Tesla ramping up production should also push the price up.

I don't buy penny stocks though.
>>
File: biff.jpg (107KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
107KB, 720x405px
>>1491820
What are you, chicken?
>>
>>1491046
You probably want to search GALXF
>>
hasnt gone up much lately as all the gmm fggts selling out
>>
>All this hype over a stock that's only projected to be worth maybe 30% above its current price
>thinks he knows something about Li2O
>hasn't heard of LRS

You can settle for the moon, we're focused on the stars beyond.

LRS:

- 70,000 Ha claim over proven deposits in Argentina (the new hotness in the "lithium triangle")
- Argentina is forecast to nearly triple it's share of world lithium supply from 11% to 29% over the next 10 years
- Front-running hard rock lithium exploration which has been completely over-looked in Argentina
- Patent approved for the L-Max extraction process. Cheaper process of extraction from micas proven in it's mini-lab
- Controls the majority of known hard rock lithium deposits in Argentina
-Just finished a cap raise to continue on with the next phase of development meaning no fear of price drops.

Think GXY mid 2015. 10 fold increase over the next 2 years and the absolute lowest entry point you'll be afforded before we leave you all behind.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160909/pdf/43b2hcf072qgpr.pdf

Latest presentation. I've done the hard yards so all you need to do is enjoy easiest gains of your short NEET existences.
>>
File: lnrdy.jpg (95KB, 937x647px) Image search: [Google]
lnrdy.jpg
95KB, 937x647px
>>1492260
how the hell am I supposed to trade this?
it seems to have a non-ASX ticker but it looks like a phantom stock
>>
>>1492267
It's an ASX stock
>>
>>1492270
i'm going to try to trade the American one tomorrow and see what happens

will report back when the markets open
>>
File: file.png (39KB, 1195x487px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
39KB, 1195x487px
>>1492267
Yep.

>>1492260
How many shares do you have and which broker did you use?
>>
>>1492276
200,000 and commsec

I've also got holdings in IAM (formerly SRT), AGY and GXY in regards to Argentinian lithium.

Im telling you, markets are closed now but the next week is going to kick off a slow upward trend with reasonable jumps with every major announcement.
During the CR someone was bot trading the SP down to accumulate huge amounts. A lot of the weak hands were shaken off, the rest of us took advantage and did some accumulation of our own. It will never be this low again.

If i had more free cash or had sold my investment property in time, i would have bought a lot more.
>>
>>1492275
What is the American one? I can't find it
>>
>>1491382
daylait.com
>>
>>1492503
its still all about CNJ, GXY, BAR, those guys are working hard and its not even the true shortage, wait at least for 2017 and further.. this is not short term
>>
File: srt.iam.png (365KB, 1102x691px) Image search: [Google]
srt.iam.png
365KB, 1102x691px
I hope you fags bought SRT back when it was being shilled. Now relisted as IAM and flying.
>>
>>1492275 here. When I try to trade this on fidelity it says
>Error: (000925) We are unable to process your order at the current time because there is no last trade price available for the security.
It does list a bid and ask though, with a fuckhuge spread
>bid: 0.1145 x 5000
>ask: 1.25 x 100
Like I said, phantom stock.

>>1492472
LNRDY
>>
DeGiro LRS fees are a joke.
>>
>>1492768
I bought SRT @ 2.3 but only took a small position (50000). Oh well, profit is profit i guess
>>
>>1494002
500k at 2c baby. Was a bit scared when things were oddly quiet during the halt but very happy now.
>>
>>1490999
>What's not to like about this stock?

it's a great stock, in all honesty I am certain it is going to get bought by FMC. everything points into that direction.
>>
>>1494593
Why the inclination?
>>
Im thinking of dropping this stock and putting it into BLOC
>>
>>1494819
>Why the inclination?

- they are one of the only two producing lithium junior in the world that can deliver (ORE is the second and it struggles with LCE quality for a year now)

- they offer hardrock (Mt. Cattlin) aswell as brine (SDV) LCE production, which is from a riskmanagement perspective ideal, since they are able to produce low-cost through brine as well as on point through spodumene

- why FMC and not ALB, Tianqi or Ganfeng? ALB just did an acquisition some weeks ago, Ganfeng has Mt. Marion as an asset that is currently developed, Tianqi controls Greenbushes but could acquire additional production capacities. FMC is the only major that needs to step up the game if it wishes not to get squeezed out. Considering that GXY hired a large portion of ex-FMC lithium managers and SDV is located right next to an FMC brine production site, an acquisition by FMC would be the most plausible solution. They would be acquiring a hardrock production (which they lack) and additional brine production with next to no cost of developing infrastructure since it is already developed, thus just adding to the already developed site which their own.
>>
>>1495337
Why would GXY aquire GMM if they intended to just sell to FMC anyway?
>>
Fuck tht im all in on $BLOC$
>>
>>1490999
Now in the ASX200

Wow, that's huge
>>
Topping up on Monday.

>>1495337
Thanks for this post.
>>
Why are we down 12% today? I can't find a reason.
>>
>>1490999
Never Buy Penny Stocks. You're a retard.
>>
>>1497669
http://www.afr.com/business/mining/reality-is-set-to-bite-for-the-swathe-of-asx-junior-lithium-miners-20160911-gre0nd
>>
>>1497703
Seems like there pretty uncertain of the future lithium price, while listing other like Macquarie and Deutsche forecasts as expecting to double by 2021. Also noting that gxy will have another delivery ready in December.

It looks like a good buying opportunity right now
>>
>>1490999

it's nearing the peak of a the bull trap phase and then will normalize
>>
>>1498057
How much more downside are you expecting?
>>
>>1490999
Perfect time to get in.

Guaranteed gains as the risk has all but passed, but the price is still low relatively.

Just one of their mines is expected to turnover 500 million per year.
>>
>>1491131
What is this nonsense?

I think this might be the single most demented attempt at "advice" I've ever seen on /biz/, and we have constant cryptoshit threads.
>>
>>1492260
>Hard Rock not brine
>no drill results
>extremely late to the party

This one is running on 100% pure meme power.
>>
>>1497669

Don't buy new lithium exploration companies.

They have missed out, and are too far behind the money.

Unless they are relatively set and ready to construct by now, they are out.

GXY is one of the few that remain safe and strong buy recommendations.
>>
Today's the first day I've been in the red on GXY/GALXF since I bought it in April. Someone please tell me it's going to be alright.
>>
>>1499572
Back up 10% today. It dropped originally due to a Macquarie report saying it's price target is 0.41aud. This is an extremely conservative report which most agree to be unfair.

Recently there's been reductions due to uncertainty over future lithium prices and perhaps the explosion battery saga.

I'm looking to buy back in, like you I'm an April buyer.
>>
Good rolling article on GXY including price targets.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/4001254-galaxy-resources-outstanding-buy-recent-20-percent-fall
>>
>>1500050
and today's article: http://seekingalpha.com/article/4005826-time-buy-australian-lithium-miners
>>
>>1495867
>Wow, that's huge

Loving every laugh.

These companies' valuations are like weather vanes. They can leave an index as fast as they can enter.
>>
Does anyone have any "on the ground" knowledge of what Chinese demand for lithium is like? If we're in a bubble then I would expect demand to look like it is rising but for a more subdued reaction from those actually purchasing lithium. A lot of miners or close-to-mining companies already have delivery contracts which is nice to see but in terms of whether or not we are in a bubble, on-the-ground information is probably more valuable.
>>
>>1501070

China is finishing 4 gigafactories. Those along with Tesla and Boston Power, lithium demand is set to triple in the next 5 years.
At this stage i think there are plans for more gigafactoires in China but they're holding out to see how supply goes.

At this stage without the gigafactories being online, lithium is slightly undershooting demand by a few thousand tons. Supply will catchup in the meantime but once the factories come online supply will fall behind again.
>>
cause we're talking about ASX market just want oppinion.
I hear the market or property market is going to crash when the feds raise the rates or some shit about a housing market bubble in Australia.
I've bought into TPG Telecom at 11.90 expecting it to go back up to 12.30+ from wanting to open operations in Singapore and bidding on mobile market in new zealand. Since I've bought in the most it has gone down was about 3.5 percent and I can't find any information or news of why this is happening, is it because of america changing rates and we are being affected by it or is it because people are worried about the housing market collapsing and that it will cause collateral damage to the stock market?
can someone, explain to me, what the fuck is going on?
I don't mind leaving my money in TPG for a year till it makes profit but if it's about to crash and I'm going to lose my investment for 5 years I want to know cause from going on google/yahoo finance I can't find any news and there are no announcements released?
I'm obviously not experienced at all so that's why I've come here so someone can explain to me what is happening ( at least today the price went back up to 11.85 )
and no I didn't buy TPG on speculation although I like what they're doing with there company and it's positive but I honestly think the company holds great value and always seem to have positive reports.
someone help me out bruh
>>
>>1501309

If you think TPG has a great business, then you should look forward to a crash, so you can buy more shares cheaply. I'm invested in Vocus (since 2011) and have no intention of selling them, even going into a major market downturn.

North American noise about interest rates can be ignored.
>>
>>1501498
congrats on your insane profit lmfao how many shares do you hold?
and yeh I know I should look forward but then again I want to diversify my portfolio. Just making sure that I haven't done something dumb as fuck
>>
>>1497671
How's my investment strategy senpai?
>under 1 cent per share
>under 5 mil. MC
>above 0.0 cents per share

First filter.
>>
>>1501552

Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.