[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey biz, I'm thinking of opening a weed dispencer in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: dispensary-marijuana.jpg (43KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
dispensary-marijuana.jpg
43KB, 560x373px
Hey biz, I'm thinking of opening a weed dispencer in my hometown in Canada. It should be legal next year, so I need to plan this in advance to be ahead. Do you guys have any advice on how I should be starting?
>>
DUDE
>>
File: 1466456686441.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466456686441.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>1400400
Nice digits mane
>>
those libs are only going to let you down

trusting a Trudeau? never.
>>
>>1400409
I don't trust weedman but I can't let this untapped market slip through my fingers
>>
>>1400413
also in Canada, let's team up
>>
>>1400381
the surest way to get rich now in ontario is through the markets that the corrupt government created. go for it. the whole alternative energy generator/weed grower scam worked out great for some. the liberal party needs everybody to be stoned af so that they keep voting liberal.

lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgY5IJv9zK4
>>
>>1400917
I have 50k, what would you bring to the table?
>>
>>1400962
>>
>>1400381
sorry to bug out on you i just realized that my reply did not relate to your original post at all, and am a staunch alcoholic who believes that ' dope is for dopes'.

from what i hear there are already active dispensaries operating in toronto. they just need to see a prescription - for anything at all doesnt matter - and then they will sell you weed. they have all types of fun pre-fab products - vape pens, candies, etc. they seem to operate in some type of legal grey area, but they maintain storefronts advertising recreational drugs for sale. hope this helps.

if any1 under 18 is reading this website, just say 'NO', ok.
>>
>>1400983
I have been in Toronto and Vancouver, I've seen those dispenceries, many of the owner got shut down by the police. It's a grey area for now, but not for long. You should see how much money those places make. All in cash
>>
>>1400999
>cash
woot woot!
>>
>>1400983
yeah listen, if you wanna buy weed but you don't have a prescription they give you contact details of a doctor which will give a prescription. all you need to say is you have some "back pain" or "leg pain" or something like that and boom: prescription. some even allow you to do it over facetime!
>>
>>1401077
oh wow. i actually don't mind some indica once in a while. will have to try this out! i heard that the docs doing this in cali are all retired and don't give a fuck lol!
>>
>>1401108
Can confirm. The clinics in cali are always packed with high schoolers
>>
>>1401077
In vancouver you don't need to do that, you go there, you fill a form, with some question. They don't even look at it, and your good to go.
>>
>>1401186
I'm in Vancouver, and it depends on the dispensary. The first one I signed up with was Cannaclinic and I had to Skype with one of their 'naturapaths.' Just told him I had anxiety and stress and walked out with a card in 5 min.
>>
Be creative. You gotta put a lot of thinking into this, especially if it's legalized in a year like you claim. The year is almost over, and as soon as its legalized, there's going to be shops everywhere and by the time you get your own shop, it's already too late.

Plan now. Get funding whether that's a loan or partners. Figure out if you're going to build a new shop or rent/buy a building. And decided with either growing your own product, or buying it from a supplier. If you're going to grow your own, I'd recommend in purchasing private land to grow enough product to meet your demands.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>1401629
Finding your supply is key, also making sure that you know what regulations will be in place regarding where you can sell and grow, etc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.