[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women in the workplace cannot seem to separate emotions from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: o-WOMAN-BOSS-facebook.jpg (219KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMAN-BOSS-facebook.jpg
219KB, 1536x1024px
Women in the workplace cannot seem to separate emotions from reality. I've noticed that these women bosses treat workers either like sexual subjects or should idolize them. ie, if you're a Chad with banter you go farther with them. If your SMV is higher, you do better. Men bosses on the other hand don't care as long as the job gets done. They are able to separate their animal instincts from the actual work at hand. Women on the other hand are wired by nature to rely on emotional judgment so their attitude toward work is the same attitude women have over tinder.
>>
>>1400178
Any time I apply for a job and my boss would happen to be a female, I let them know that the job is not a fit for me and just walk out. I'll never work under a woman ever again.
>>
>>1400178
This is why I like working for men better. Few women can manage to be decent bosses.
>>
>>1400178
>Women cannot seem to separate emotions from reality.
i fixed it for you
>>
>>1400178
btw men will always pick the better looking women for the same job with the same qualifications especially if they are like assistant/secretary something that is up front and visible a lot.
>>
>>1400192
but a real wise man would never pick an employee hotter than gf/wife.
better remember this anons.
>>
>>1400192
better looking women are usually more fun and less bitter in my experience
>>
>>1400178

You're on the right track but its not mainly a sexual problem imo. Women tend to take everything very personally and that makes it very difficult to maintain healthy personnal + professional relationship. Anytime you criticize her work or suggest her ideas might be off, you're walking on eggs because they might be under the impression that you are attacking them as a person... This is fucking annoying in a workspace where everyone should be able to confront others ideas freely so that the best solution can be reached.
>>
>>1400228
This, They always take it as an attack on themselves as a person.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.