[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The manager of the company I've been freelancing with during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Youre-Fired[1].jpg (115KB, 1678x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Youre-Fired[1].jpg
115KB, 1678x1119px
The manager of the company I've been freelancing with during the past two years just emailed me that "the specific project that you've been working on has come to an end". He thanked me and said he will let me know if there are any similar projects in the future. Is this a polite way of firing someone you don't want to work with anymore? I haven't been able to reach the other freelancers yet, so my insecurity is triggered as fuck right now
>>
File: dread.jpg (63KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
dread.jpg
63KB, 800x720px
To me it sounds like normal way to say goodbye.
If you wished to stay, you should have asked for permanent position. Either way better go look for work rather contemplating if sacking was polite
>>
>being insecure
Yup, you're fired. Even if you're still with them, you shouldn't be so scared about something like this because it means that you're in that kind of position. The kind of position where you're dependent on someone other than yourself with little faith in your own capacities.

Tank the blow to your ego and learn some more while you're at it.
>>
>>1399960
If you like the company you could ask if they will consider hiring you. Its not that unusual and hiring someone that they know is better than seeking new canidates.
>>
>>1399966
yeah, now I think i'm being paranoid

>>1399967
i'll try

>>1399972
if the project is really over, I don't think they'll be in need of someone with my expertise anymore. anyway, I already replied and said I would like to work with them again in future projects
>>
File: Sanic.jpg (90KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
Sanic.jpg
90KB, 1057x611px
>>1399976
>i'll try

Don't give me that shit, anon. Don't give yourself that shit. I've seen some of the best and brightest and they never just took it. The fear is symptomatic of illness. The illness is in how you live your life. End of the day, I'm a nobody on the net telling fibs but what me or anyone else says is up to you to make use of. That's why you've gotta "make" use of it.

Nothing's useful until you make it that way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.