[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walmart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (693KB, 2400x1569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
693KB, 2400x1569px
Walmart
>>
>>1399502

fuk ye
>>
File: image.png (54KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54KB, 2000x2000px
>>1399502
GAP
>>
>>1399502
I unironically love this company.
>>
>>1399502
I wish they'd get rid of all cashiers and use kiosks only. I hate dealing with the mouth breathers that work there and I can ring up my own shit faster.
>>
>>1399502
Wherever they build one, niggers appear.
>>
>>1400061
>unknown object on bagging area
>>
>>1400062
>Wherever they build one, white trash appear.
>>
>>1400064
REEEEEEEE THE GOD DAMN JEWS KEEP TRYING TO MAKE ME SCAN THE SAME OBJECT TWICE
>>
File: 1469003587900.jpg (31KB, 365x402px) Image search: [Google]
1469003587900.jpg
31KB, 365x402px
>>1400064
>he doesn't know how to hack the self checkout to get free shit

>2016
>>
>>1400084
I'll bite. How?
>>
>>1400084
damn dirty thief
>>
>>1400094
Whenever I use the kiosks I might "forget" to ring a couple of things up. Pretty sure wally world won't miss it.
>>
>>1400094
well. i choose "dont bag this item"
leave that on the screen for the next thing, prefereably the same item, *buying multiple cerelas? coffe? then hit it after word it will beep, make sure ur not being scrutinized and u have plausible deniablity.
the worse that could happen is someone confronts u and u play dumb. the way i see it , walmart has more than enough money , and has factored in losses like that , so its more of a barter system than actual theft. they'd rather i come there and buy some things than go somewhere else anyways.
>>
>>1400171
*not barter , but "haggle"
anyways u gotta be reasonable , you know?
but i pay what i think is fair for the shit i get.
if they let me out the store with it , and they have it on their books to accept that sort of loss, while at the same time making massive ungodly profits while putting mom and pops out of business , hey man, it is wut it is , gotta get it how you live. anyways i've probably saved hundreds of dollars, over time. maybe even a thousand. but im not recommending u do this unless u are in need ofc.
i mean its not like they have a charity program, where they give food based on need. which they absolutely could if they weren't such greedy cunts.
>>
>>1400171

As someone who works on Self Service Checkouts at Walmart, I can tell you you're right.

Walmart don't give a shit about lost inventory. We're a multi-billion dollar industry. Your free cereal packet does not register.

However, stuff that beeps will get your noticed. Clothes and electronics being taken out the door will alert staff and have your prosecuted.

Enjoy.
>>
>>1400174
Food doesn't set off the alarm?
>>
>>1400181
It does, but employees check your basket for stolen electronics. They don't agressively scan carts to see if you have an extra box of cereal in there.
>>
>>1400197
Yeah but they check your receipt
>>
A family member accidently stole a fishing rod from walmart a while back.

>go to walmart to buy fishing rod
>decide to get 2
>brings them to checkout
>leans one against counter, holds barcode tag for the other one out so checkout girl can scan it
>completely forgets about the second pole and it doesnt get scanned
>pays, unconsciously picks up both rods and walks out
>alarm goes off as he walks through exit
>he hands the receipt to the person that comes up
>quick glimpse at it, marks off with highlighter, lets him go on his way

didn't notice he stole the rod until he got home and started rigging them up
>>
>>1400217
They check the receipt to see if the pricey items on there match whats in the basket. They dont look at it for more than 5 seconds. As long as you have a distracting item, like a $15+ item in your basket, they will check to see if thats not being stolen. Not the extra box of $1 cereal.
The only way you could fuck it up is if you bought one box of cereal the right way and then tried to walk out with like 10 extra boxes that arent even on your receipt.
>>
>>1400283
Ex's stepdad stole a 50in tv and $400 swimming pool. Apparently those don't set the alarms off. I actually watched him do it and couldn't believe it.
>>
File: WIN_20160724_11_19_01_Pro.jpg (142KB, 998x711px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160724_11_19_01_Pro.jpg
142KB, 998x711px
I work there

>>1400283
My friend stole a lot of games last Christmas
>big crowd around the electronics register
>there's a Christmas gift bag with a bunch of ps4 games
>he grabs it and nobody says anything as we walk out

You can also save an edited html of the store's page and say it says there's a discount online and show it to the cashier
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 597x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 597x552px
>>1399502
>>
A giant corporation on government assistance.
>>
>>1400498
>You can also save an edited html of the store's page and say it says there's a discount online and show it to the cashier
Does that work for electronics or are they more likely to check for that?
>>
Major franchises are a cancerous meme.
>>
File: Kmart_Tyre_and_Auto[1].jpg (413KB, 1500x932px) Image search: [Google]
Kmart_Tyre_and_Auto[1].jpg
413KB, 1500x932px
K-Mart
>>
>>1400840
home.

at least before i fucked errythang up.
>>
>>1400812
I've only worked there a day. I don't think electronics would make a difference. It would just depend on who you're dealing with and if they trust your phone without checking theirs

My mom bought a heavily discounted printer that way (it was actually discounted) and the guy didn't feel the need to check anything beyond her phone
>>
>>1400821
What is that supposed to mean
>>
Stop being fucking niggers
Shop at Target instead. Only whites and asians.
>>
>>1400864
Nice, thanks man.
>>
File: image_file-name.jpg (802KB, 1836x2040px) Image search: [Google]
image_file-name.jpg
802KB, 1836x2040px
10 year club, just got home from work

Apparently a guy literally just walked off with a 55 inch tv at my first store, the alarms went off and everyone around thought "oh, there's no way he would casually walk out if he didn't pay for it".

The cool thing is you can work your way up to corporate, but the bad thing is how heavily corporate relies on office drama bullshit.

I can't be bothered to look up who said it, but the "small" store I was at was making """only""" $1.89 mil net profit a month, no one cares about you lifting an extra box of cereal or one of those tabloid magazines, and the only reason we care about electronics is because corporate shits on everyone when that happens, and clothes because they get lifted more than plates at World Gym.
>>
I miss /b/ coupon s. I remember I used to come out with a bag filled with beef jerky for $20 worth about $80+. Too bad all the idiots used to make coupons for electronics and abuse the hell outta them, now none of them work anymore.

Fuck greedy idiots ruining it for everyone else.
>>
>>1400197
When I go shopping I put 3 milks in my cart and only ring up one at the register. If the cashier doesn't see cart i get 2 milks free. If not I'm like sorry senpai
>>
>>1401449

Hey, faggot, you are one of the greedy idiots using fake coupons to buy shit.
>>
>>1401477
How the fuck would that ever work?, wouldn't the alarm just go off and they'd check your receipt?
>>
is it true that they start each shift with a pep rally where they have to sing wal-mart's corporate anthem?
>>
>>1401488
Do you really fucking think everything has a sensor tag on it?
>>
>>1401522
so you're saying someone can just walk out with a mars bar in their pocket?
>>
>>1400061
>ill do shit people get paid to do for free
faggots like you are why we pump our own gas now
>>
>>1401529
Crippled child detected
>>
>>1401524
they may have put plastic in mars bars but they've yet to put an rfid in one.
>>
>>1400498
back when walmart started price matching online I got a PS4 and wii u bundle for $100 by making a fake 3rd party listing on amazon
>>
>>1400498

You don't look very proud, Pedro
>>
>>1401529

are you 74 years old? I'm glad we pump our own gas, just another unwanted middle man holding me up. I bet they expected a tip too
>>
>>1400174
>we
lmao
>>
>>1400498
>"Proud Walmart Associate"
LOL.
>>
File: 1469400886167.png (134KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469400886167.png
134KB, 500x375px
>Wal Mart
>there are at maximum 4 walls
>>
>>1400084
>>1400094

I actually do know a trick to ring up baked goods at a lower price

on the reduced baked goods there will be a yellow bar code, now you want to smudge this so it wont work. when you ring it up it will ask you to enter in the number on the tag, the last few numbers will be the price and you can substitute whatever you please
>>
>>1400061

> error cashier needed
> cashier needed for ID

> bagging your own groceries

I'm sorry, I thought this was America?
>>
>>1400498

So he stole an empty gift bag?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.