[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books on Business etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 810IASGMUYL.jpg (333KB, 1616x2560px) Image search: [Google]
810IASGMUYL.jpg
333KB, 1616x2560px
Tired of all the shit-posting. Anyone got any decent books they'd recommend?

pic related
>>
>>1399058
I'd recommend not to read the intelligent investor unless you dont have anything else to read. Just read a summary of it instead and you'll be on your way.
>>
>tired of shitposting
>creates this thread and bumps other book thread at the same time
>>
>>1399058
I've read this book and the gist is, "Assert yourself and act charming and you'll get everything you ever want"

No shit Dale.
>>
There's another thread.
>>
>>1399096
For me a main takeaway was that if someone's wrong and it's not immediately very relevant, don't tell them. Maybe that's trivial for other people, but I up to reading this thought that people would want to be right and be told if they aren't.

You're right that it's lengthy. I'd say the main point is not to be charming, which would be hard to convey in a book, but rather much more simply "be aware that people's egos are extremely fragile almost all of the time, and that you must not in any way give them any possibility to even willfully get the impression of even touching said egos, otherwise your relationship with them will be tainted quite possibly permanently".
>>
>>1399058

/biz/ loves shit-tier, 100+ year old books because they're all plebs.

4 Hour Work Week is the only book worth reading. It's my bible and it changed my life. Wouldn't be living 100% off passive income at 28 if it weren't for that book.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.