[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello biz, a friend of mine is trying to get me into his Microsoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 321.png (20KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
321.png
20KB, 1200x800px
Hello biz,

a friend of mine is trying to get me into his Microsoft products key selling job. The trick is that I need forums to advertise.

My friend is on: hack forums, Sythe and mpgh.

I tried: epvp, blackhatworld, cheapassgamer.

The forums I tried all deleted or closed my threads for one or other reason.

So my question is do you know any forums where I could quickly get the ability to post a key selling thread?
>>
>>1398587
ebay and amazon
>>
>>1398588
DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT sell on eBay with your real account.

I did this years back with msdn product keys or whatever the fuck it was (probably still the same shit) and they banned me for life, can't get back on. I'm too lazy to try to make a stealth account but yeah, if you are making a lot from eBay/value your account at all I heavily recommend against this.
>>
>>1398588
It's forbidden.
>>1398591
Yea, I've seen some posts on the net that they're banning people for that.
Is Amazon okay?
>>
>>1398587
how much is a year office 365 ?
>>
>>1398602
Dunno about a year but my friend is selling all Microsoft product codes for 8-15, and they're lifetime codes, not yearly.
>>
Last bump before I let this thread die.
>>
>>1398591
Did that too, MS nearly went to court
>>
File: 1466759391543-b.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466759391543-b.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
I made $720 back on 2012 on this till the feds demanded every single email/password I had & confiscated my phone!

If you already used up your diversion program, I wouldn't recommend doing this!

Sold them through eBay and we had a private site set up for a direct download to the product. Almost perfected the entire method till investigations agency was called, then everything was busted. The rest of my team was tracked down.
>>
>>1398587
This isn't going to work out. Especially since ms is moving to a subscription based model without keys.
>>
See you on /g/ prajeet.
>>
>>1398719
you are not legally obligated to provide them information such as passwords. Its against the law to make you incriminate yourself (Assuming youre in the US)

U.S. courts have ruled that a password and encryption key are classed as “knowledge”—and that the Fifth Amendment’s safeguards against forced incriminating testimony means there are constitutional protections against being forced to surrender them.
>>
>>1398896
Dude I would rather have done that. I had more things under me and it came with a house raid. I was in deep shit and wanted it to go away.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.