[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMD Thread / We were right edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160722-234202.jpg (370KB, 1439x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160722-234202.jpg
370KB, 1439x1932px
God I hope some of you fuckers listened, I've been shilling this stock on /biz/ and /g/ for well over a year now. I'm proud to say I've made a good fuck ton of it, and can now happily retire back to this prostitute I just hired, not to fuck, but to watch me jack off while she tells me how right I was.
>>
>>1397106
damn those are some good gains
>>
>>1397106
>not to fuck, but to watch me jack off while she tells me how right I was.

i would have to say this is the mentality of everyone on this board, including myself
>>
>>1397106
>you wanted to get on amd at 2 dollars
is it too late? do you think the price will dip before zen and then rebound?
>>
>>1397106
>not to fuck, but to watch me jack off while she tells me how right I was.
This is pretty retarded but I would probably do the same thing.
>>
I gambled on the earnings report yesterday and made about 11% overnight. Wish I had bought in when it was under 2, but it still feels overvalued.
>>
How much outstanding stock does AMD have? They have both consoles and their stock price is a tenth of Nvidia
>>
>>1397425
Just under 800 million shares I believe, which is what gives them so much potential. If Zen can parasitically feed off of just 10% of Intel's revenue in servers and CPUs then AMD will skyrocket into double digits.
>>
I would have bought in at 4.90 but robinhood hasnt verified my shit yet its been weeks.
>>
>>1397106
Same here same. Bought in at $5.
>>
>>1397425
Nvidia is massively overhyped on deep learning and self driving cars, which aren't going to generate meaningful revenue for years if at all. Not a good benchmark.
>>
>>1397830
>Nvidia is massively overhyped on deep learning and self driving cars, which aren't going to generate meaningful revenue for years if at all.
nvidias deep learning is being used everywhere.

its hype is definitely deserved.
>>
>>1397106
"Oh yeah baby--No, dont touch me, you filthy whore! Just tell me how rich I am. Yeah. Yeaaaaahhhhhhh...'
>>
>>1397106
I have 615 shares I bought at I think around 4.13.

My strong belief in AMD's turn around is what actually brought me into "stocks". I've been watching it since it was below 2 and honestly was kicking myself for not buying it sooner.

But I think it's cool that my general interest in gaming brought me to know the company so well that I had any confidence to get in at all. This has been a learning experience for me and at times a bit scary seeing the price rise and drop at times.

I'm thinking of holding till around 6.30. is that too soon or too late? I was really just in ot because of the video cards end of the biz. I'm no so confident in what they can do with Zen.
>>
Bought 1000 shares at $2.00. Every day I think about selling but it keeps going up.
>>
Should I buy this on Monday? How much higher is it likely to go up by? is its ER going to be positive?
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 1319x38px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 1319x38px
I did almost as good with the other guys and it wasn't as risky.

I did sell AMD stock and a break even price long ago, just wasn't worth the risk to me. Oh well
>>
File: 1468961121368.jpg (73KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468961121368.jpg
73KB, 1024x1024px
You did it Amada-chan!
>>
File: 1434857727413.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1434857727413.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
Seriously though, buy AMD right now and sell it during Christmas? I need to recuperate my losses from the NTDOY plunge
>>
File: tmg.png (66KB, 1237x649px) Image search: [Google]
tmg.png
66KB, 1237x649px
>not buying TMG

66.74% return so far
>>
>>1399340
sure. buy high, sell low, that's how it's done.
>>
>>1397576
This shit right here.
>>
>>1399352
I'm not looking for a short term gain. many people are saying this stock is going to grow into the 10s or 20s in the coming months, little by little. I just want to get on the train asap so I can just forget about it for some time.
>>
>>1397106
>"Sell when everybody buys"

You fucktards destroy my gains. Shit dumb money is coming in. now I have to find a new sell off share.
>>
>>1399327
The risk free strategy would have been to invest in both. AMD's success doesn't hurt Nvidia much and if AMD had failed Nvidia would have made up for the loss.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.