[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared what the future holds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (38KB, 979x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 979x731px
So basically I haven't worked a day in my life since I was 16 working at a grocery store, this year I made a little over $60,000 through some untapped means, but the money is drying up and isn't coming in fast enough anymore, should I get a day job? go back to college?

Tl;dr I have made $60k this year, and I'm afraid within the next few years, I could go broke if I don't play the game right
Inb4 nice blog post
>>
>>1396843
>Asks for help
>doesn't tell us about his age, net worth, if he has a car/needs a car, has access to a good college, what he wants to study at college, if he has the financial support from family to go to college, if he rents, owns, has a mortgage or lives with his parents, doesn't specify his intelligence level, what country or city he is from or the means by which he is getting his 60k income so we can inform him if it is a secure way of making money or he just got lucky
>>
>60k
>drying up fast
Nigga this amount of money buys 10 years of neetdom. Stop having an inflated lifestyle.
>>
>>1396845
>21 years old
>live with my parents
>went to community college for a few semesters but quit when i started making decent money
>intelligence level is minimum, was going for computer security but would rather be in something with medical
>in the us, eastern
>the money was from my shopify store which was basically selling meme t-shirts and goodies (not actually meme shirts, but stuff like that) the kids who bought my shit dont buy it anymore
>>
>>1396852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4_ddaBkKic

This sounds like it would be the job for you if you decide to go to college.
>>
>>1396843
What did you do to get the money? Do tell
>>
I made 250k on bitcoins in 2013, but stopped after that, so I know your feeling

Anyways, the answer to your question is that you should go back to community college and study something useful. At that point, if you've studied something where an associate's would be useful you can go try to get a job, or you can transfer to a university and get your bachelor's degree, to which your $60k will be a useful contribution. Make sure that if you can't get a decent internship you take summer classes instead. Also make sure that you don't study worthless or beyond your intellectual capability, as college would then be a waste of time.
>>
>>1396843
Sounds like you're feeling rushed and it's preventing you from taking the time to figure out what would actually light your fire. I suggest you do some reflective activities, hiking, sitting by the ocean, hell people have had breakthroughs during a long shower. This isn't a question we can answer for you OP, even though we've made similar decisions.

Just making a list of things that interest you might be a good start.
>>
>>1396852
You made $60k from a shopify store selling shirts? That's fucking awesome, good on you m8.

How long did it take for you to start making sales? I'm very interested in starting an ecommerce business, but I figure there will be a long time between me starting the store and selling anything.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.