[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be cool if a website/app existed that listed every notable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468345370163.png (874KB, 680x557px) Image search: [Google]
1468345370163.png
874KB, 680x557px
Would it be cool if a website/app existed that listed every notable country in the world, along with a way where you can learn about the history of each country's history?

Imagine clicking on a country, then selecting your era, then selecting your topic of interest. This would be followed up with a video and a narrator ala Crash Course series

When you select a country, the eras/topics to choose from will be on the right side or whatever, and it'll show you a map view of where all the topics are geographically located

I was inspired by this idea when I stumbled over how Brazil had a civil war. I was like waaaaaaaaaaaaat
>>
>>1395743
>Would it be cool if a website/app existed that listed every notable country in the world, along with a way where you can learn about the history of each country's history?
You're describing wikipedia.
>>
>>1395748
Yeah but this just has everything mapped out orderly all in front of you

I believe this will get more people interested
>>
It would be cooler if it helped you learn the languages of said country to
>>
>>1395743
Normies don't like to learn. This would be of no value to them.
>>
>>1395760
if its cool visually .. like a map of the whole earth and i click a country and see information about it greatest event
i would scrap videos and just add text instead .. also fuck topics just eras would do fine

something like this :http://map.norsecorp.com/
it looks cool and i still remember the site
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.