[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TOLD ME TRUMP COIN WAS GOING TO THE MOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1458973315521.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458973315521.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TOLD ME TRUMP COIN WAS GOING TO THE MOON AND NOW I LOST $500+ FUCK YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>>1357220
>investing without being prepared for the lose
>investing in meme candidate meme coin
>investing in a pump and dump scamcoin

Are you mentally ill? Should you even be on the computer?Maybe you need to go to a special home to protect you from people trying to manipulate you
>>
Hold, its crypto, anything can happen in such a volatile market
>>
File: poo in it.png (448KB, 629x454px) Image search: [Google]
poo in it.png
448KB, 629x454px
>>1357220
>not selling at the peek
>trusting an autistic indian

You did this to yourself
>>
>not listening to the 5 million people in each thread saying it's a scam
>>
Oh geez
>>
>>1357220
You did something wrong, bro.
I bought and sold a lot of Trumpcoin. I bought 500$, played the swings and took my 500$ plus 50$ back and stayed if the same amount of coins.
If I sell everything now I still get 120$.

You need to learn how to ride the waves and never fall in love with a coin.
Even now at 5000 I can sell everything and get
>>
Hey nothing's solid or guaranteed here boy. Ride the waves and hope you end up with a profit. I don't think Trump coin is dead personally. Now that the dev team has there shit together (last I heard anyway) one spark and this thing is skyrocketing again. I'm going to hold and ride all the way to Nov.
>>
Don't worry mate. Pajeet is back in charge now, nothing can go wrong
>>
File: +95+94.png (715KB, 636x696px) Image search: [Google]
+95+94.png
715KB, 636x696px
>>1357220
We're going through a dip you fuckin spastic cunt, there are other spazes JUST LIKE YOU.

I'm 75K deep in Trump coin and I have further liquidated my assets in order to get the bottom of this current dip, BUY THE DIP AND MAKE MEGA BANK, but, this is probably babbies first real investment so he'll just drive prices down further for the rest of us, fuckin kys
>>
>investing your money based on advice from a website literally dedicated to arguing with anonymous users and intentionally making them frustrated

Ummm
>>
>>1357674

>he thinks /b/ is all of 4chan
>>
>>1357220

It was a PND-tier pump and dump. I think Doge had a better run because at that point the idea of a shitcoin pump and dump was still fresh.
>>
File: Billery.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Billery.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>1357220
Are you aware that Billery Coin is a psyop against the Hillery campaign under the auspices of suppoerting her? Here is what supporting it will do

1. Set up a legal precedant for the use of cryptos in campaign finance
2. Support blockchain voting, which will make it impossible for Democrats to get dead people to vote anymore
3. Make you and I rich in the process
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.