[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: Do It For The Glider Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 457
Thread images: 33

File: 1467231920660.jpg (481KB, 1273x792px) Image search: [Google]
1467231920660.jpg
481KB, 1273x792px
OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
http://trumpcoin.com

ABOUT TRUMPCOIN:
During Donald Trump’s campaign towards becoming the next President of the United States, Trumpcoin has been set up as a campaign donation project. 200,000 Trumpcoins ( the so-called Trump Fund) have been set aside for this specific purpose.

Trumpcoin is a cryptocurrency that trades on numerous exchanges online. The price of Trumpcoin is dictated by the supply and demand of traders on these exchanges, much like a stock market. What this means is that the higher the value of a Trumpcoin becomes, the higher the dollar value of the Trump Fund becomes.

WEBSITES
http://www.trumpcoin.us
http://trumpcoins.org
http://www.makemoneygreatagain.org
http://www.trump-coin.info/

NEW EXCHANGE FOR BASED KIWIS
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRUMP_BTC

VOTE TRUMP ON RAWX.IO
>TrumpCoin finished 8th out of 50 coins and is being considered for the beta!
Be sure to email the exchange frequently to consider Trumpcoin for the beta [email protected]

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
http://www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
https://mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0
>>
I just sold 10k trumpcoins with a 200 dollar profit. Happy with the profit but will feel stupid if this coin ever moons
>>
File: EmotionalFeelsPepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
EmotionalFeelsPepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
I could really use some help

I tried to transfer some bitcoins from Circle to Yobit about 2 hours ago and it still hasn't gotten into my Yobit Wallet...is this normal? How can I make this go quicker?
>>
>>1355605

We're basically all betting on whether or not the dev team pulls their shit together. If they pull it together, coin will moon; if they don't, who knows what'll happen.
>>
>>1355606
usually it tell you that it failed and you need Identification
>>
I have all of my trumps in c-cex.
I see people mentioning yobit and it has more volume.

Can anyone redpill me on the differences between the exchanges? Anything I should know if I try to ride the waves?
>>
>>1355614
YoBit has more volume
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#markets
>>
>>1355619
What's the advantage to trading on an exchange that has more volume?
>>
>>1355614
>>1355621
c-cex has less transactions per minute. might mean you get some sweet deals if it's behind/ahead of the curve. Yobit has more per minute so it's more likely if you're trying to sell/buy that it will happen faster
>>
I bought before bottom. Took away a profit, but just sitting here watching the extra gain potential is hard.
>>
guys can we just set a time and date for us to start buying so we can literally have a countdown to lift off? We have enough people here to make an impact easy.
>>
Since the donald mods are cucks why don't we see if the 4chan sub wants a tip bot. They have 700k subscribers so even if we have them do another shill thread against us that's 700k viewers worth if publicity. Obviously the dev team should handle the negotiations.
>>
>>1355606
>>1355609
Wow, I just got notification that transaction failed. Does anyone know why that would happen?
>>
Chicken is back
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4040
>>
File: truimp.jpg (412KB, 1330x920px) Image search: [Google]
truimp.jpg
412KB, 1330x920px
>>
>>1355665
Well then, today ought to be interesting
>>
>>1355665

We really need to get rid of Pavjeet. English is poor, I'm 99% sure he is across the globe since he is never on during the day but is on at the worst hours.

He's blocking communication with team members. They need quick, transparent communication for this to project to actually go places. I like the memes and everything but the devs need to be professional about everything. Leave the shit posting and memes to us.

I don't want him to be the face of this at all and I think many other people agree. The events that have happened the past 24 hours make people uneasy to hold Trump and he's done nothing to help address those concerns

As far as I'm concerned he's given himself another 200,000 coins that he'll dump again
>>
File: image.jpg (657KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657KB, 1242x2208px
Also posting.
>>
>>1355672

If he was to even dumb and run he's stupid as hell for thinking last night would be a good time. The coin barely even reach 20 cents over a Alex Jones podcast, there's so much more potential to this and I don't think Pavjeet has any grasp of that at all. He should really step down if the rest of the dev team is willing to stand forward and take control. This is getting ridiculous now to the point where people just want to break even and walk. No one cares about these big announcements if he can't even take care of the current issues and concerns
>>
>>1355655
they do not like fags

should say please provide identification
>>
>>1355679

i have similar concerns, but those concerns fall away immediately we get transparency and a handover of the trumpfund to escrowagent/public figure trump supporter.

i am this anon btw
>>1353912

As I said in the last thread, this not all working out is extremely unlikely, it's simply in everyones best interest for it to do so.
>>
>>1355679
>>1355685
Yeah they need to deal with this guy.

>>1355693
>i have similar concerns, but those concerns fall away immediately we get transparency and a handover of the trumpfund to escrowagent/public figure trump supporter.

Implying pajeet isn't going to hold the coins hostage. I think it will work out, but he should not be affiliated in any way.
>>
>>1355690
I am getting this notification, and I tried with QR code too:

"Error: Unfortunately we can't honor this transaction right now. Please contact [email protected]"
>>
Suddenly all the BLRY shills calling the theft of the coin and the end of trumpcoin have disappeared
>>
Y'all stress so much, roller coasters aren't fun without a few down parts
>>
>>1355698

he earns no money by holding the coins hostage. If he says he's gonna hold the coins hostage then the coin is dead. If this coin is allowed to function as a serious Trump campaign fund then it will become insanely valuable. I understand that, you understand that, pajeet understands that. Much more valuable than 200k dead coins is.

he has no motivation to do such a thing. get out of your head and look at the real world. maybe you'll become a better investor if you do
>>
>>1355705
For real, unless someone put in more than they're comfortable disappearing. Been quite the ride so far. Looking forward to the next exciting hill.
>>
Hit buy limit in circle and coinbase and they wont let me raise. What do?
>>
>>1355699
contact [email protected] ya dingus.
>>
>>1355698
M8 an hour ago hed apparently already sold them and retired in Costa Rica.

Let's just see what happens yeah? Today is irrelevant in the scheme of things
>>
>>1355706

A lot of us don't take him seriously to begin with. The excessive grammatical errors and memelike behavior is not what we want fronting this. Like I said, leave the shit posting to us. If this coin had a clear and open operation being presented people would have no problem holding trumpcoins but when we have some random foreigner telling us he's "holding daddy" and keeps using emoticons to hint at announcements while ignoring concerns then there will keep being sell walls of people trying to get out of this.

He keeps saying he knows stuff but he never reveals any information. He just doesn't get this or is just fucking around with everything purposely. People aren't going to be patient with someone on the other side of the world whose hours are completely different as well. This coin had so many sell offs because he couldn't post a transparent reply within a couple hours. It's taken him a day and he hasn't even addressed the concerns and issues that posters have brought up.

It's so easy to fix these things but it's so difficult because technically Pavjeet has a lot more leverage in this than people want to realize. He's slower than shit with responses and when he's in charge of the fund and it takes him a day to give some bullshit announcement teaser post then we are going nowhere forward.

He should be giving us updates of each and every member and what they are currently working on for the week and should at least have a daily thread where he addresses minor questions.

Simple communication fixes this but he clearly can't do that. He needs to step down asap. Everyone said he was about 90% out of there but he still has this much leverage and effect on the community? Come on now
>>
>>1355724
I really hope CantStump shows up soon to address all the issues that have been piling up, and hopefully talk to the dev team about removing pajeet
>>
File: email.png (11KB, 544x179px) Image search: [Google]
email.png
11KB, 544x179px
>>1355711
Is this good to send?
>>
well guys ijust bought back my 10k trumpcoins. dont know if its a smart move but at least i have a 100 bucks extra because i sold high and rebought low
>>
>>1355706
>>1355712
He doesn't seem very bright. And is talking with scam artist patterns. Not addressing anything but being loud (big text, big picture, centered text).

I don't care what he does but he shouldn't be tolerated on the team. As you say it would still be in his best interest to simply hold whatever coins he personally owns and fuck off, but sometimes pride comes first.
>>
>>1355736

Fucking this. The only thing worse than noone being at the wheel, is someone at the wheel who just shouts and screams instead of steering it to safety.
>>
Chicken coup time. He thinks the fund isn't linked to the price and legitimacy of the coin.
>>
where are the real devs during all of this?
>>
>>1355736
>He doesn't seem very bright

lol i'll agree with this. I get a completely different feel of him as he writes now compared to when i got into the coin in april. maybe i'm remembering incorrectly but he seemed relatively professional at that point in time.

his behaviour is horrible for this coin, but it should be said that he is NOT a part of the team. he's just holding the trumpfund. he wrote a post about how he completely separated himself from the project a week+ ago. this is why i'm saying how important it is for the trumpfund to get in the right hands.
>>
>>1355731
Yes, they will sort you out.
>>
>>1355749
I'm the Media Director but I'm not privvy to much, have been a posting as much as possible
>>
>>1355756
Have you had contact with anyone in the past few days?
>>
>>1355755
Thanks, I sent it. Do you know how long I should expect a response/problem to be fixed? I am just worried because it's holiday weekend, so it might take a little while
>>
Why did the coin sink to 5 cents? I was planning on buying some coins. Now I´m not sure.
Why is everyone talking about a Pajeet?
>>
>>1355756
I don't think this much to worry about though, can't stump is on my timezone but he'd still be asleep

(I'm an insomniac and generally don't)
>>
>>1355764
Hype for a media mention pumped price. Didn't happen on schedule and it looks like a few people dumped because of it. Rumored that the donation fund was dumped so more people sold off.
>>
>>1355760
Had a call with CantStump just before the Alex Jones thing and everything seemed fine, I've got full support in the dev team from the information I've seen so far
>>
>>1355764
Because some anons here decided that it would be a good idea to pump it from 15k to 20k.
That prompted some people to dump and combined with the dev drama the entire thing started to fall apart.
I you bought in at 5k you already have a nice profit.
>>
>>1355771
next time you have contact with him could you raise the concern that seems to be shared by most of /biz/ that pajeet has been acting very unprofessional?
>>
>>1355728

>>1355736
>>1355728
>>1355752
>>1355756
Everyone should hop in the thread and start asking questions until we get answers to any of this.

We need him out asap
>>
>>1355752

It seems like Chicken65 never thought that the project would take off like this. He probably thought that it would be a great way for him to take part in an altcoin as a whale, and ride the pumps and dumps.

You are right, the way he posts now is a bit different than when he first started. It's all really suspicious.

I dont think he ever intended for things to get this big. Well, too bad for him. The devs and the community need to step in, fork this shit and send him packing. It's time.
>>
>>1355773
What dev drama?
>>
>>1355776
>>1355775
Not much I can say boys, I still work for the coin so it's not my place to comment on its management other than to produce content I feel will have the best impact on the product we have

Anything outside of that would be stepping outside the bounds of the position I'm at which I don't feel is the way to go
>>
>>1355767

Every member of the team should have at least a weekly update post from themselves explaining what they're doing, what they will be working on the future, and what has been accomplished.

All we have is Pavjeet running the thread with memes and shit posts. He needs to understand that if this coin gets past 10 cents it will demand professional and transparent organization which he hasn't shown either of

Please, address or do any of this
>>
>>1355771
What happend to the Alex Jones thing anyway? Afaik Mr Steele got bumped but we never got a confirmation by a dev.
>>
>>1355764
The coin's value dropped after a 100k sell-off by the holder of the Trump fund (who is the "Pajeet" here AND the creator of Trumpcoin) and the fact that Trumpcoin wasn't mentioned on Alex Jones' show. This sparked a long series of sell-offs that dropped the price to $0.03.

Evidently, the Trump fund holder also manipulated the Trumpcoin blockchain in the attempt to cover up his sell-off, which damaged the chain and caused wallet sync issues.

The coin is now recovering while the devs figure out what to do in light of these events.
>>
>>1355771
why are more people from the dev team answering questions in this thread to 10% of concerned people instead of btctalk where 90% at least of current buyers check up on news?

literally noone says shit in the btctalk thread lol. if you're trumpcontentcreator then i believe you are for real and you want this project to succeed. that said most of the new devs appointed by chicken most likely are just friends of his and everyone needs to understand this.

transparency is all that is needed. you shouldn't trust chicken or the new devs. you should trust noone in crypto, crypto exists because you can't trust people
>>
Well, boys, were still back to essentially 10k as of now.

To
The
M
O
O
N
>>
>>1355783
>>1355784
I post very frequently, here on the thread and yobit

I can only post what I know which is what I'm told generally and I'm very open about it

As for the Alex Jones thing, remember when the "What is TrumpCoin" video was being hyped? I said it would be coming soon. Someone wanted to pump and dump so they decided it would be out Friday, a date I never stated and repeatedly stated as incorrect. From that people sold at a high, used the idea of a video not coming out on schedule as dishonesty from the coin, drove the price down and bought at a low

If I had to guess (and that's what I'm doing) the Alex Jones thing was great exciting news that got decontextualised and promoted as certainty for the same purpose on a larger scale. The post said that Steele was set to appear July 1st and had expressed interest in the coin, hoping to mention it in the future. This notion mutated from that into "guaranteed mention on July 1st" which then mutated into "Alex Jones confirmed endorsing the coin" to "Alex Jones doing a fucking segment on trumpcoin". Based entirely on speculation. My fear is the tech dev team will be reprimanded for something completely innocuous when nothing at any point was confirmed to be underway.

Just stay objective is all I'm saying and learn to detach news from hype
>>
>>1355798

Pavjeet should've made an announcement thread stating these updates and addressing that then, instead he went silent on all of that .

Someone as slow as him should not be manning the thread. You've been more helpful than he has this past week.
>>
>>1355792
Refer here>>1355798
My job is videos and promotion, I do those and post about those alone
>>
>>1355801
In his defence I basically don't sleep ahah, too high energy

If you ever need updates on promotion and content I'm always trying to keep you on the ball, outside of that there's not much I can pass comment on
>>
>>1355798
I think the real fear with the tech dev team is that Signal has posted that Chicken is blocking others of the dev team and ignoring questions about it in the thread

combined with the other things that have been going on, it appears he forked and has been selling from the TrumpCoin

then he comes into the thread and shitposts memes while ignoring all of this, it appears very bad for the coin and it has many holders nervous
>>
File: Trumpcoin-roller-coaster.gif (376KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpcoin-roller-coaster.gif
376KB, 500x500px
Man riding waves of my 10k trumps is fun for the past few days.
>>
>>1355804

Fair enough but now he's simply calling me a Hillary shill. This is ignorant and he's purposefully not addressing real issues. I highly urge you to at least show him these posts so that he can properly address the community.

It's not likely to happen but I'll echo myself one last time
>>
>tfw pajeet calls you a hillshill for calling him a nigerian scammer

>tfw held 23k trumps untill recent

all my keks
>>
think its time to consider a coup boys

how would we fork back from pajeet if thats the direction the community decides to take
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-03+at+12.55.08).png (80KB, 1845x548px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-03+at+12.55.08).png
80KB, 1845x548px
>>1355798
I'm always rooting for you TrumpCoinContent and I appreciate all the hard work you put in but when this kind of shit gets overhyped on a false basis I expect the devs to inform us. A big part of this pump and dump shit show could've been avoided.

Check my image. This is a post made by CantStump. I'm pretty sure me and alot of others were thinking there'd be a plug July 1st on the Alex Jones show based on this post and this post alone.
>>
>>1355805
>>1355810
I sympathise with you guys and I agree he needs to address the issues being raised but there's really not much I can do. I'm just a moderate holder (literally not even top 30) contributing to the coin whatever I'm competent at
>>
File: lolteam.png (303KB, 1432x838px) Image search: [Google]
lolteam.png
303KB, 1432x838px
>>1355802
yeah ofc i understand that its not your job and you have other tasks. by the looks of it the new dev team doesn't communicate with eachother at all. is there no group chat, no nothing?

the way the whole turn over of the project happened was just retarded. My guess is cantstump is just a friend of Chicken's and the rest of the "devs" are just random people who actively try on their own to make the coin better and report about it their work back to cantstump. I've posted a ton of posts a lot of places and for sure generated thousands of dollars of investments to trumpcoin over the last months, by these standards i could probably ask to be put on the dev team myself.

trumpcontentcreator, i wouldnt call you apart of the dev team, you are more so a contractor working to further your own investment, so am/was i.
>>
>>1355814
I appreciate that man, I'm doing what little I can :)

As for that while the wording is deceptive there's enough deniability in there to suggest there was no promise of certainty. Robert Steele is a caller in as well and was more than likely bumped for Roger stone (trumps prior campaign manager/correspondent) and others due to the Loretta lynch fiasco

I know about as much about the Alex Jones thing as you guys but my assumption is at some points it's gonna happen even if I have to call in with my American accent myself and MAKE it happen
>>
>>1355817
Yeah I'm really more of a consultant/contractor, I know a little here and there but functionally I just take information we know and make it palatable to normies
>>
Fucking hell. Devs, no matter your role, get in there and shut him the hell up.

He's in charge of potentially a lot of money and he's waving emoticons and a fucking book deal around? The First Year of Trumpcoin?!?!? Yeah, that's sure to be a successful,rollercoaster of a page turner. Nothing happened for fucking ages, things started to look really good, then some idiot pajeet fucked it all up. The End.
>>
>>1355823
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06wiAQ8Hjj3

;)
>>
Is Bitbobb really Chicken?
>>
>>1355831
Then do it man works fine for me

Call him up on his next show, bait him into talking about the globalists centralizing campaign donation and then talk about alternative like this new fangled decentralised trumpcoin you've been hearing so much about
>>
>>1355835
The both type a bit off, could well be the case.
>>
>>1355835
they definitely have a similar typing style. Unless this gets cleared up soon I'm gonna dump during the next pump. I have complete faith in the community of this coin, but with a development team as incompetent as Chicken this coin will not moon.
>>
>>1355837
can you call from like skype or something?
>>
>>1355841
Well if you're American you can use a landline senpai
>>
>>1355826
i just want you to be informed that if you care about this project then the money when being donated to trump can never go through a superpac run by someone like bitbobb etc.

paying yourself out of a superpac like that is the simplest fucking shit in the world and you're not gonna get prosecuted for it. does not matter if your identitiy is known or not. No person in this project can be trusted with running a superpac, which is why an escrow agent and contractual obligations have to be made. there is no way around it.

if anyone is here because they want to support trump, you need to understand that not a single cent will reach him if you let a team of people who have nothing to lose by scamming run it.
>>
woooooooooooooo

Trump Trump Trump Trump!

this dump if anything made it so many weak hands sold, who will buy in the +15k range, pumping us back to 25k+ wooooo

Keep the dev drama flowing

Trumpcoin will be mentioned at D10E a bitcoin conference in San Fransisco in a couple weeks
>>
>>1355823
Well truth be told I think it's pretty stupid communicating in a deceptive manner like that. It's not like I'm going to try to read between the lines whenever someone post, let alone when a dev post. I don't think a "we hope it happens but we can't promise anything" would've been overkill. Would be cool if you could take that up with CantStump because I'm pretty certain it's that post that got people to expect the plug on July 1st. A bit of transparency goes a long way in a community driven project like this.
>>
>>1355843
I'LL DO IT
>>
>>1355847
can you send a private message to CantStump? That might be the only way to get him to read this
>>
>>1355847
I have a MAGA hat bought from the other side of the world at home.

I'm a firm trump supporter.

And I agree with you. That decision will more than likely never fall to me but I simply don't know enough about whoever Bitbobb is to even theoretially hand him a superpac, especially when he was asking for 8% of the trump supply to take over as dev

I'm not condemning the guy but as it stands an escrow is likely the wisest option
>>
>>1355850
He should be awake soon I'll do what I can
>>1355851
Go son I have faith in you
>>
My wallet is giving me "Error loading blkindex.dat" whenever I try to open it. It was working just fine earlier. Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>1355853
i cant be bothered reading through cantstumps post history to determine if i find him even remotely trustworthy or not.

he was appointed as leader by chicken, so most likely he's just a friend of his. no matter what it's unheard of that he hasn't made a single post the last 2 days while this has been going on. Has he even done anything at all since being appointed head dev?

his main responsibility is in times like this. speaking to other devs, speaking to trump fund manager, speaking to the investors. completely silent.
>>
>developer rambles incoherently
>price rises
>>
>>1355835

Considering he just wrote a post sucking chickens cock and congratulating him on doing such a great job and getting a book deal and how he knows a ghost writer "in case you we another book." , yeah he probably is.
>>
>>1355864
so this... is the power of a high energy coin...
>>
>>1355864
Lord kek giveth, and lord kek taketh away. Pajeet memes always cause dead cat bounces, get out quickly bros
>>
>>1355864

I guess so long as he's rambling, he's not running away to Costa Rica with the money.
>>
>>1355864
His mum must have been on the buckfast hard for the full term
>>
>>1355872

as said before, he has no money, if he dumped at the 9k and 11k walls on the uprise + the last bit during the final collapse then he's earned around 25bitcoin, and that is a generous estimate.

it's not like the retard got rich or got a substantial amount of money. this whole thing is just fucked. idk if he's on some massive 10 day cocaine binge or what but he's become completely retarded.

it should also be said, dumping the trumpfund would simply not be a good idea from any logical perspective. i like to think people aren't that retarded and the blockchain does indeed say that he has the 200k still, so he probably hasn't even dumped it.

all that said though this coin still has massive problems because the guy is delusional and he doesn't seem to want to give the trumpfund over to a legitimate organization in such a way that this coin can start progressing. before that happens this coin is dead in the water, and good luck convincing that tool
>>
GUYS TRUMPCOIN IS PUMPING AGAIN GET IN HERE!!
>>
>>1355888
the other major problem is why the fuck is chicken in the thread acting like a dev when he's backed out of the project and cantstump is the current dev but is nowhere to be found.

at this point it's clear that cantstump can never be trusted with running this coin, what a major fuck up this has been on his part. the problem then becomes who the fuck takes over? there are none.

This coin has a fantastic marketing team and people driven to seeing it succeed. what we need now is for the dev to hand over the trumpfund to a transparent agency and let the marketing team do its job. it's bound for success.
>>
Are you guys ready for another dip?
>>
That latest post by Bitbobb..
Either Chickens trying to take back control or some other retard is trying to
>>
>>1355924
bitbob posted earlier today to call all the exchanges and stop trading.

This whole thing is bizarre. I still see potential and will hold my 8k coins, but it's almost like it's being sabotaged.
>>
>>1355924
mfw chicken is planning his own, separate coup

we need to have a serious discussion about forking the project away from pajeet, and setting up the fund in escrow managed by lawyers.

I think it would be in the best interest of the coin to have some kind of open communication between large bag holders about the future of the coin and its leadership.
>>
Is Circle working for you guys? It seems to be down for me
>>
>>1355932
more like coop
>>
Why does trump coin wallet take forever to sync. Seems like anytime I make progress, it starts over.
>>
>>1355932
>mfw chicken is planning his own, separate coup
He himself said this in his first post back today.

>>1355933
Maybe that's telling you something...

But, are you sure you are sending to the bitcoin address on yobit? It's not at the top of the coin list.
>>
File: Erased-Episode-6-17.png (198KB, 955x537px) Image search: [Google]
Erased-Episode-6-17.png
198KB, 955x537px
did trumpcoin died guise ;-;?
>>
>>1355949
No, just rumors and disturbances.
Price is already stabilizing.
>>
File: BTC.png (16KB, 841x148px) Image search: [Google]
BTC.png
16KB, 841x148px
>>1355944
Is it normal for Circle just to end up down like that?

This is right button I am suppose to click on right? I've tried scanning and copying code in and it just doesn't work
>>
>>1355954
>>1355944
I also tried sending the BTCs to another wallet and it didn't work too
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 241x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 241x160px
>Ok Dokey FUDDERS you have had your fun, now there will be no responses.
>I have more important things to do than
deal with screaming libtard x Bern Cash supporters. Its very obvious now. All this happened when your new accounts started to arrive just as Bernie was sanctioned by the DNC for winning to much. Not our fault - move on - go campaign for Hilary - go to another coin. This is for Trump Supporters.
>I answered all your BS accusations and proved every one of you wrong therefor teh conclusion is your fodder looking for cheap coins or loq IQ
liberals. Doesnt really matter. Im done with you handful of idiots.
CRASHING THIS COIN
>>
>>1355972
>STILL NO SIGN OF CANTSTUMP

crashing this coin with no survivors
>>
>>1355975

was letting poorfags buy into the investment of a lifetime part of your plan?
>>
>>1355987
if they have the balls to buy at current price with the sketchiness in the development team then they deserve every penny

I haven't sold a single trump, but im very concerned
>>
>>1355975
what can cantstump do? does he have any technical ability at all? has he ever devved a coin before?

seems to me like he has no technical ability, no leadership ability and he's nowhere to be seen. this is the guy that gets put in charge when chicken gets to decide who takes over lmao

honestly this all is so retarded that i'd advise everyone here to not sell their coins at this point. noone who owns as many coins as chicken etc can be stupid enough to do this without knowing they can make the price rise again.

i bought today around 8k, sold half at 10-11k and now i'm holding. a conservative amount that i don't care if goes to zero basically.
>>
>as someone who loves the law, rule of law, international law and Gods' law. I think lawyers are a bad idea. For the record I state on July 2nd 8pm EST 2016 that I am against getting lawyers involved. I have my reasons. I am happy to discuss. I tried last night. Fact is I could run circles around most lawyers. I am sure I could pass the bar right now. Does that make me trust worthy?
>I could run circles around most lawyers. I am sure I could pass the bar right now.
>I am sure I could pass the bar right now.
I'm out, I can't trust fucking retards like this to handle not crashing this.
>>
>>1355995
you gonna sell off at the next pump? or hold for the longterm

I really have faith in the community and I want this coin to succeed, but its hard with how incompetent the developers are showing themselves to be
>>
File: Tucker FFM.gif (956KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Tucker FFM.gif
956KB, 320x180px
>Handing it over to a lawyer is about the stupidest thing i have read on the forum ever.

See gif.

Yes, giving control to a named professional who is legally obliged to take care of, when the price is up and down like the Assyrian empire over concerns about the trustworthyness of those in charge? That's just silly.
>>
>>1355929

All I can say is that the only "real" dev seems to be Signal7. He is the one that handled my help requests at the helpdesk.

I agree, this whole thing is weird. It almost seems like the project has been hijacked. Its not the first time this kind of thing has happened. The Reddit admins at the original The_Donald subreddit were apparently pushed out as well and sabotaged.
>>
>>1356008
when we retake TrumpCoin, is Signal7 our guy to force into leadership?

He seems like he'd be hesitant, but potentially willing.

TrumpCoins George Washington
>>
>>1356001
the only way this coin pumps now is if they fix their issues and launch with trump fund as the main draw of attention. if that happens im putting the 5btc i cashed out yesterday in immediately, doesn't matter if the price is 16k or 30k.

At that point we'd have the fundamentals ready for mainstream success. People are interested in supporting trump, people are interested in crypto currencies, the trump fund is I think the first of its kind and i'll be looking for similar concepts in the future as I think they'll become more prevalent. the idea is quite frankly genius imo.

>>1356000
he doesn't even understand the point behind making a lawyer be in charge, pretty fucking unbelievable. almost as if he thinks you hire a lawyer because a lawyer is "smart", what the actual fuck
>>
>>1356014
We ask him nicely, and if he says no, we deliberate over someone else.
>>
File: AlexisCarrel.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AlexisCarrel.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>>1355933
>>1355954
>>1355962
Guys, please answer, really want to get on the Trump Train, but need your help
>>
File: the war room.jpg (685KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
the war room.jpg
685KB, 1920x1152px
>>1356017
Good point. I didn't mean literally force him, but he does seem like he has enough technical and leadership knowledge to potentially be the head of the project.
>>
I'd just like to take the time to encourage whoever's enthusiastic about this coin to oust chicken or try to reconcile the absolute shit storm that's going down..

I mean it's just absolutely insane, I've never seen something so dramatically mismanaged. How can we grassroots takeover this fucking coin? The TrumpCoin project right now is basically a plane that has been hijacked by terrorists and we're all getting flown towards Washington. What in the actual fuck is goign on?
>>
>>1356008
>>1356014
He's the one who sounded the alarm. He's clearly the most legitimate, but he's now gone silent, probably being bitched by everyone else for god knows what.

>>1356015
>trump fund as the main draw of attention.
This was always the problem, we should never have focused on it. I raised many concerns about how this would even be handled, which won't be easily addressed even if the lawyer and escrow route is taken. It's only an issue because so many people hocked it as a selling point.
>>
OK so is there any way we can get another pump outta this thing?
>>
WHEEEW I JUST BOUGHT TRUMP COIN FOR THE FIRST TIME

HOW FUCKED AM I? I DONT EVEN CARE BECAUSE ITS JUST MONEY.
>>
>>1356020
I can't help you with Circle as I use Coinbase. Coinbase takes forever when withdrawing money from the bank, but it is reliable and works well with C-Cex.
>>
>>1356027
Honestly, probably only if the crapshoot going on right now gets fixed. I'm still holding my trumps.
>>
>>1356028
You're fine. You won't lose any money, and only have to gain.

Win win.
>>
>>1356024

there has to be a draw to pull mainstream investors, to pull major attention from people like Alex Jones. The crypto market isn't big enough for this coin to even go above 30k except for a one time bubble.

There simply is no mainstream market without the trumpfund angle, 0% chance.

Is it easy to orchestrate the trumpfund setup in a legitimate way? No, but it's fucking worth it when you think about the potential gain for doing it. Were talking pretty much guarantees of $1/coin.

Important people are looking right now for ways to increase Trumps campaign fund. People are interested in creative ways of doing it. It's one of the threats to his campaign not having enough money.
>>
>>1356031
Shit. I might as well hold too. I only put a couple hundred down for my 15k trumps anyway. Im just a little pissed at myself for not selling off a little at 25k sats
>>
>>1356035

Could there not be some kind of independant fund set up that accepts donations? Tied in to a website or something showing the amount raised so far for transparency? Make it into a public donation thing rather than some guy holding onto a pre-set amount?
>>
Since lawyers are too scary/expensive, get Milo to hold the fund in escrow. If he were to be involved with the coin that alone would cause it to skyrocket, and his reputation is more important than stealing a measly $20k
>>
>>1356036
lol same. still lots of potential for growth if everything shakes out okay, and if it doesn't, i haven't really lost that much in the grand scheme of things. might as well ride the rollercoaster
>>
File: pol-39.png (119KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pol-39.png
119KB, 250x250px
>>1356020
You can have coinbase do instant debit withdrawals up to $40 a day, might be US only though. Otherwise try the transfer a few more times, definitely just use the QR code for ease. And to be honest there's no rush, just relax and keep attempting to transfer or use another service.

>>1356041
>Milo
I like this idea.

>>1356036
>>1356042
Yeah worst case I lose a few hundred. Kek a bit different situation from yesterday when I was wondering how many thousands I'd gain, but the ship hasn't sailed yet.
>>
>>1356045
>Milo
Me too. Would still need to find a way for Pajeet to part with the current fund or have the community pony up to fill a new one.
>>
>>1356042
The worst part is though that I have so much I don't know if I'd even be able to sell it all without another pump. Either I set a sell order that might never completely fill, or I crash the price and get a bad deal by filling someone else's order
>>
>>1355911
>>1355944
>>1355972

Pavjeet is dumb as hell. His ultimate goal is to spam Twitter, that is an awful promotion idea and makes this whole project look like a fucking meme.

Who the hell is going to support a coin when a person named Pavjeet (not even from America) is holding the donation fund?

First he name calls everyone and says he has no power in any of this yet he acts like he's an admin of sorts.

Now I'm being told I'm in a PND (the fuck is that) and that I'm a Bernie or Hillary supporter. No Pavjeet, I'm a person holding tens of thousands of coins and have been promoting this project when it looked initially professional and somewhat promising.

Good luck everyone, cashing out for what I originally put in and maybe holding a little if for some slim chance in hell Pavjeet comes to his senses. I honestly think he's putting this whole thing on tilt purposefully but I have no proof besides the obvious hints we've all seen that something is up

These guys don't even communicate efficiently on Skype yet Pavjeet presented the whole thing as if they were organized.

This could've been something but shit happens
>>
Guys, obviously chicken is a retard but his involvement is so little it doesn't matter. He proved the fund still exists so all of this is just artificial panic.

Don't be fooled into selling your Trumps! Just hold on and the price will go back up. This isn't the first time there has been a massive dump because of some "drama" with the devs that amounts to nothing.
>>
>>1356041
Someone make this happen
>>
>>1356049
Which is why we need to find a solution that doesn't involve cutting losses and bailing. Public figure like milo holding the fund, even if it's not in escrow, would go a long ways.
>>
>>1356045
>>1356052

I'm trying to push for it in the thread, but Chicken is already against it. Help me out bros
>>
>>1356053
I think the milo idea is the best one proposed so far.

I think we should keep pushing this angle

chicken already said in the thread he will NOT give the fund to milo tho.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, this guy is now clearly trying to torpedo this entire project.
>>
I've decided I'm going to be racist against whatever chicken is.
>>
That faggot Milo would probably spend the money on his cock addiction anyways.
>>
>>1356065

Milo allegedly makes like 500k a year, lol. He's not going to risk his career over a relative pittance.
>>
>>1356051

His involvement is so little, yet he's the only vaguely official person posting in the thread, he's making an absolute donkey cock of himself (and therefore the coin as well) and keeps posting rambling, barely coherant screed as "announcements".

Not to mention the success of the fund is the actual, supposed end goal here and placing it in the hands of an utter liability will seriously jepardize that.
>>
>>1356051

He has maybe 5% involvement but a hell of a lot of leverage. You do realize he holds that fund right? Just because he posts a link doesn't mean everything's fine

The sad part of all of this was that there was minimal risk early on until this guy comes spewing awful english about how I'm some sort Hillary shill when this guy probably is out of the country and won't even vote in the coming election. Now this guy's big idea is to hold the fund wallet, spam Twitter and what else? A book?

Way too many red flags now that the man has to have dealt with some issues. I get nothing is going to be perfect in this but when the guy uses big text, acts like's running the show (and then claims he's not), and then starts complaining about the people voicing legitimate concerns you know this is a recipe for disaster.

There was so much more potential to this, you don't think it'd be as big of a shit show so soon but you can clearly see this guy has no vision of the bigger picture and is also doing some shady behavior behind the scenes
>>
>>1356064
A flightless bird, or so I'm told.
>>
Where are you getting his announcements? Someone link me.
>>
>Milo wont hold teh find and we will never ask him to
how much btc would a hitman take to kill chicken
>>
>>1356067
>500k a year

Wow. I guess really should buy kneepads.
>>
>>1356073
bitcointalk thread
google "TrumpCoin" and it should pop right up
>>
>>1356041
Thats a really good idea. Someone contact Milo and ffs run the email by us first. The dev was writing blogs about moon missions and comparing us to fedoracoin
>>
"To the commenter that thinks I am Chickens65, I am not. And I do not need to get control back because I never lost it. It is called self-control. Thanks for your comment"

No problem pajeet
>>
>>1356073
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4140
>>
>>1356076
The hitman would probably do it for free if we could convince him to invest in Trumpcoin.
>>
>>1356041
This. Do this. Make it happen. Chicken better change his mind cause this is the best thing. Push it. Push it.

But a lot of us needs to make the noise reach Milo. From an insider's source, he's flooded with messages.
>>
File: ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg (906KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg
906KB, 800x1200px
>>1355602

This is seriously what he has in mind. This is his big idea for the coin.
>>
>>1356073

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4120

chicken65 is the guy who's posts you need to read.
>>
>>1356084
Lol, so who's got in with a hitman and can convince him to invest before letting in on the drama?
>not serious mr, fbi. it's a yoke
>>
CantStump needs to get on soon
>>
>>1356092
how do you feel about a public figure holding the fund?
>>
>>1356094
Milo has literally no reason to steal it and a lot to lose if he does

It's a perfectly good idea from what I'm seeing

Having a name as popular as his holding it and the fact that he has 500 000 followers who hang on his every word seems pretty logical to me
>>
>>1356086
>IF YOU SCROLL PAST THIS IMAGE YOU HAVE BEEN VISITIED BY THE YUUUGE BAG OF TRUMP COINS. LEAVE A REPLY SAYING "TRUMPCOIN TO THE MOOOOOON" OR ELSE YOUR COINS WILL BE WORTHLESS.
>>
BananaSam here - trying to reason with chicken, but stupid forum makes me waste 6 minutes between posts.

What the fuck is his problem? He said he is fine with someone else holding the fund, but is going nuts over us suggesting a public figure does it?
>>
>>1356099
>scroll past this image
>no image
TRUMPCOIN TO THE MOOOOOON!
>>
>>1356056
He's trying to pull a con and failing horribly
>donate more coins to the fund
>the fund that only I have access to

We do need to distance ourselves from him, but the problem of either getting the fund or creating a new one remains a problem.
>>
>>1356101

Perhaps because he wants the other person to be another anonymous username on the internet? In other words, him?
>>
File: 1467114486673.jpg (329KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467114486673.jpg
329KB, 777x1000px
>>1356099
>>1356101
the public figure idea is the best one so far, we just have to keep pushing for it
>>
>>1356101
Maybe he's a bigot who hates faggots like Milo

Or maybe he has no intention of handing the fund over to anyone.

Just to make sure I understand, Pajeet has complete control over this fund and can do anything he pleases with it?
>>
You will never reach milo with this. If you do he wouldn't want to do it, and most certainly not for cheaper than what a escrow agent would charge you.

By being in charge you open youself up to criticism if the fund tanks, gets hacked etc. He would have nothing to gain doing this for us for free. Absolutely nothing.

stop dreaming.
>>
Milo holding the coin would not only be safe it would completely legitimise the project and rocket it fucking easily to a dollar
>>
>>1356108
I'd be willing to donate some of my meager holdings to a new fund if it comes to that
>>
>>1356113

ok, then we use a third-party escrow agent, or a different public figure

Setup a website with a visible counter of the current balance that any normie can easily see and donate to.
>>
>>1356113
He loves trump and attention and has a precedent of participating in online niche appeal shit

r/the_donald for instance or the fact that he literally browses /pol/ for articles

any problem he'd have with the coin would be gone once he gets control over the fund

You don't think he'd like the ego trip of personally sending daddy two million?
>>
>>1356117

those are my thoughts as well
>>
>>1356115
Yeah but pajeet is talking about the fund that already exists aka his personal wallet.

>>1356117
Milo is definitely fringe enough that it's not a crazy idea.
>>
>>1356111

There are suppose to be 6.5 million coins. The fund was set aside with 200,000 coins. He can technically sell and run and we could still try to turn things around but that's just a larger ship to turn around that fewer people would want to deal with.

He is the owner of the wallet so he could do whatever he wants with the 200,000 coins. He's suppose to make us believe with really shitty memes that he cares enough about Trump to not doing ill with the project or coins but his actions and posts say otherwise.
>>
>>1356116
trumpcoin.com has the value of the fund
>>
>>1356117
his ensuing preening on twitter about it would break the whole site.
>>
>>1356121
I really hope no one thought this was a good idea. Was there really no way to prevent him from getting away with this? Christ, even of it doesn't fuck us over now this is just a time bomb.
>>
>>1356122
>trumpcoin.com

Ok, well it's a start, can obviously be improved.

If a third party holds the fund, then it can be stated on the website and people will view it as more legitimate
>>
>>1356117
i'm invested in this coin and if i was Milo's advisor, looking out for Milo's best interest, i'd tell him to stay far far away from taking any responsibility.

anyways it's not even worth discussing right now, because Chicken not only doesn't want to part ways with the trumpfund, he wants people to donate more into it.

Thank god i'm not sitting here with 100+k like some people so I can laugh at this shit. this is comedy gold at this point.
>>
>>1356131
that's the goal
currently it seems chicken is going to hold the fund hostage and start a new thread to ban everyone who disagrees with him
>>
Marketing guy takes a third.
Video guy takes a 3rd
signal7 takes a 3rd.

If you've been monitoring this project long enough you know these three are tip top.

Ignore chicken, he's a retard, I'm the anon who has talked with most of the dev team various times and they all literally think 2 things;
>this coin has the fundamentals to moon
>unfortunately the developer who started it might have brain damage

This coin can and will go the distance without him, the only leverage he has is the "fund" and at some point if he won't budge, give him the goddamn coins and make a new moderated thread and don't let him post. We will raise a new wallet.

Most normies will just like the idea of the campaign donation, we can still do it with an initial wallet on 50k trumps, it's about the idea, even if it's a 1k donation.

I dunno where can'tstump is, but he is not with chicken in any way besides gently trying to push him out. It's time to not be so gentle even if it costs us the 200k (which desu, the meme magic never really relied on.

If chicken agrees to give up the fund, great, split it 3 ways and give it to the 3 toppest blokes on the dev team. If not, move on, and ignore/ban him. Coin will recover.

spoiler alert: nobody who traded this coin to 20 cents cares whatever reason we "pretend" is its mission...tb,h it's a cool as fuck meme coin that builds awareness to Trump and his campaign. It's a community, and people like being part of a good one. That's sufficient.
>>
Guys what about an eth contract!?
>>
>>1356050
weak hands.
at least throw me some coin if you're leaving.
>>
>>1356136
glad to hear from you anon, I was actually wondering if you'd show up to give some insight

hope you'll keep us updated and maybe propose some ideas to CantStump if they otherwise don't reach him
>>
>>1356136

Get in touch with the devs NOW and tell them what is going on.

Chicken is a retard. He is now also the public face of Trumpcoin and he is going to seriously fuck everything up if he is not stopped quickly.

Every time someone googles "trumpcoin" that thread is going to pop up and all the shit he has posted in it.
>>
This arguing is throwing off newcomers and fucking everything up.
WE'RE FUCKING DIPPING SO HARD.
>>
>>1356136

Excellent post. Thank you for clearing things up. This makes me feel a little bit better.
>>
>>1356136
appreciate the vote of confidence bud

very interested to see cantstumps reaction to this shitshow, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1356132
Some people with 100k are laughing harder than you.

Depends when you got in.
>>
>>1356141

Agreed, we need a mutiny. Its time for Chicken65 to go, hes way out of his depth. This coin got way bigger than he can manage. The top devs need to push him out ASAP and get the ball rolling again.

And when I say ASAP, I mean like, within the next couple days. The thread is on full meltdown.
>>
So what are the options? Keep trying to convince pajeet to give up the funds and either try to get milo to take it or give it to more stable people. Or let pajeet keep the coins, have the community donate to a new fund, and try to deal with the ensuing fallout. First is harder to do, but will shake things less. Second will probably be quick to implement, but might take a long time to recover from.
>>
This donation thing is so poorly half baked.

In my opinion, starting next week or so, a small percentage of TrumpCoins from the donation should be sold every day (say 1%). The donation could then be instantly sent to the Trump campaign. A tally of the total amount donated could be kept on the site.

The donations would be small at first but as the coin goes up in value the donation gets bigger and bigger. This eliminates the pavjeet dev from becoming tempted to run off with all 200,000.

This super PAC shit he is talking about is dumb and will scare everyone off because it sounds like a scam.
>>
I'm out and staying out. The 200k pajeet holds is not going anywhere. He's coning you guys. There is no best case, either he gets dumped and you lose the coins or he stays and you lose the coins.

Not only that he definitely has several accounts he's been using to praise himself.
>>
>>1356158
The dev team needs to fork this fucker out. That's it. Then we find a person who can hold the fund legitimately and give us press. (Milo)
>>
>>1356163
Still fairly newbish with how the dev portion works. What would forking do? Completely remove him and his coins from the market?
>>
>>1356163
what does it mean to fork?
>>
>>1356163

Yes, fork him out.
>>
>>1356130

Well, it wasn't as if he had full control of the wallet.

About a week ago all seemed well and professional and while this did pose a risk, it seemed mild at best because of the time and money people were putting into the project.

Now as these guys talk more and faced some issues it's apparent that this is becoming more and more of a shit show.

It's sad because a well presented team and website, which isn't difficult to organize to begin with, could have really gained some attention from online communities and the media. Think about it, a clean cut fund being run by the internet. I really did acknowledge the risks of these things and I felt there was still a lot of the potential to the coin.

I'm out now, at my highest I was in the mid range of XX,XXX coins. I understood there would be hiccups and bumps in the road but it's really obvious Pajeet is both stupid and shady.

We've suggested lawyers holding the fund in an escrow. There was bound to be someone or some firm that would legally oblige to hold the fund and work out other important details involving that but it's clear that PAJEET doesn't want that.

Then we suggest Milo and Pajeet bitched that no one was retweeting his shitty meme. This is his big idea for a Trump endorsement... Twitter spam.

It seemed as if the goal for the fund was a million and while that's great and all the online shit posting aspect of all of this was never going to get Trump's attention unless it was pulling realistically $50,000,000+. Both the Republican and Democratic party are trying to raise a billion dollars for this election. A million isn't going to do it and Trump is not going to risk any repercussions of promoting this coin for a million dollars. He was willing to turn down Newt Gingrich as his VP nominee for 200 million dollars in fund raising (reconsidering now of course).
>>
>>1356167
Essentially everyone stops using the current block chain and uses a new one (would point to a new server). This would allow them to remove chicken and his fund, take over the project, but would potentially mean people lose coins in the process. I don't know all the technicals...

Also chicken65, bitbobb, and newworldorder are all the same person as far a I can tell
>>
So assuming Pajeet has no intention of giving up the definitely-not-pajeets-cocaine-and-hookers-fund fund, what is the best course of action? Do we just shill to hell and back and try to make as much as we can before it goes down?
>>
>>1356175
we can still fork and take back the fund.
>>
>>1356175
Looks like this >>1356163 is a good option. I'll risk losing some coin for this.
>>
>>1356153
i got in at 3k and out at 8k, then in at 5k and out at 16k, and today in at 8k out at 10k. I've done pretty well.

Anyone currently sitting on over 100k has for sure made a good profit since they were in at below 2k almost certainly, but considering how much potential profit they've lost I would be pretty pissed off in their shoes.

there's one bull signal in this pit of despair that currently is trumpcoin: someone has been accumulating trumpcoins all day on c-cex. 5k buy here, 8k buy there. pretty sure the same single person has bought at least 50k on there today from what little i've seen.

what does he know? This is why i'm currently sitting on some coins for fun.
>>
>>1356173
It's seems very likely that they are.
>schill
>schill
>schill
>newbies
>ignore

IT'S SPELLED SHILL YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>1356175

Had over XX,XXX coins. Got out while I could. Until the dev team does some drastic changes this is going to continue to be a shit show.

Feel free to hold if you want but if you're up at all or breakeven it wouldn't be a bad idea to get out while you can. Way too much risk with PAJEET running a donation fund for Trump
>>
>>1356163
All genocide aside, you think handing over 200k trumps+ worth more than millions by the time, would be okay letting a jew handle that shit man?
lol
My thoughts on this was if Trump has a jew as his sidekick (old guy from apprentice sat next to him), so should we. I think it's a good option to think about.
>>
>>1356188
>>1356173

They clearly are. And if they aren't would you want someone with the worst English possible running this shit?

Clearly Pajeet is going to favor those that support them so even if those were actual people do you want to see them get promoted to power?

The self prcoclaimed American bitbobb with the worst English and grammar out of all of them wants to run a superpac out of this? He's going to be our best?

Think guys, there's way too much risk and warning signs with this. When I first got on there was a more professional aspect behind all of this and there were better problems to tackle with the coin but now if these guys are the biggest problem then I wouldn't want anything to do with it until it's resolved
>>
>>1356188
And someone here said CantStump was just one of his 'buddies'. This whole thing is coming apart at the seams. There's a scam in here somewhere and it looks like he cocked it up.

I'm out because even if everything went right from here on out the damage is already done.
>>
this is crushing my dreams man

where is CantStump? Why is he allowing so much damage to be done to the coin?

the thread has turned into an absolute shit show
>>
everytime bitbobb writes i'm picturing a stoned 18year old guatemalan laughing his ass off trying to write like a 50 year old american businessman

fucking kek
>>
>>1356203
That formatting tho. He's delivering the meme inspiration that we deserve
>>
>>1356203
kek I picture a sweaty and angry indian pounding on the keyboard and cursing us for not giving him money
>>
>>1356203
pajeet is claiming to be scottish, so I imagine him as an indian out of his mind on cocaine who is also shitposting and pretending to be white on /int/
>>
Can'tstump and chicken aren't buddies, one is an aussie and one is pretending to be Scottish but probably a Paki.
They've never met and can't stumps relationship with him has been like trying to babysit an autistic kid, lots of frusteration.

Do what you want with your coins, don't really Care, but know they're not chums.

Just make a decision that removed kebab and this time next week we will be rolling, nobody really cares if the Trump fund is 1$ or 100k, it's the idea and community
>>
>>1355602
>>>1356203
I don't feel as bad as some of these dudes, but a part of me regrets buying 3k Trumps at .03 a share. All I'm hoping for is a return on my investment and then pulling out of this shit now. The Milo or Alex Jones plan isn't going to happen. Anyone who does a tiny bit of homework will know the toxicity of this coin. GG, why did I not think a meme currency wouldn't be handled by absolute memers?
>>
>>1356211
we just need to get chicken out for this coin to succeed
>>
>>1356211
chicken is like 90% of all the fuckery going on
>>
chickens alt posting facebook pictures now?
>>
>>1356215

99% when you factor in that the only people supporting him are blatant sock puppets.

The remaining 1% is the actual devs being nowhere to be found while this absolute PR trainwreck is happening before our eyes.
>>
>>1356137
interesting idea. i like it if this is plausible.
>>
>>1356211
why do you even feel bad for buying at 0.03 per coin?? it's at 0.06 right now on yobit, you've doubled your investment
>>
>>1356219
that's true, the devs being mia seems like a bigger problem because we need them to deal with pajeet
>>
In other news, today I saw about 20 people in vintage suits, riding vintage bicycles go past, followed by a shocking pink Bentley.

Then 5 minutes later I saw a man run down the street while simultaneously being sick all over himself.

I feel that is a poetic metaphor for this entire thing.
>>
>>1356225
This has been thoroughly entertaining to say the least.
>>
File: 2410delsapeurs2.jpg (909KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
2410delsapeurs2.jpg
909KB, 1280x853px
This is what I imagine out of this whole Pajeet shitshow. A few ballers making it at 20 cents, a few dudes getting out with a little profit and the rest of the lot being left with nothing but slums and a soiled mattress.
>>
>>1356218

The fucker is so incompetent, he cant even directly link to the pictures he wants us to see. We just have to scroll through this random guys facebook account to see the "dank memes".
>>
>>1356238
I don't even care if the coin crashes anymore, the hilarity of this situation struck me and im just gonna enjoy it
>>
Everybody stop panicking.

Dips are part of trading crypto currencies. Stay calm. Steady hands.
>>
>>1356203
bitbobb is legitimately guatemalan or venezuelan. am i fucking psychic or what?

he's posting pictures of an unknown venezuelan memer right now in the thread? what the fuck has this devolved into lmao

goddamn i'm on my prediction game in these trump threads
>>
>>1356236

I planned on holding but Pajeet is making anyone that is holding over 10k coins really reconsider things.
>>
>>1356242

There's dips, then theres gross incompetence and/or potential malicious activities on the part of those supposedly in control.
>>
>>1356242
the panic isn't over the dip, its over pajeet crashing the coin
>>
>in the pictures you will have to scroll through a lot to get to some reall good meme material but I promise you there is some instant classic ,material there just waiting for memeification

Gods be damned this motherfucker wouldn't see a meme if it hit him like a shovel in the back of the head. Why the fuck are mongs like these running such a HIGH ENERGY project blessed by lord kek himself?

Why aren't we making our own coin /biz/bros? 10 times danker, 10 times greater.
>>
>>1356242
yup, saw the same thing happen with ETH in Feb and March
>>
>>1356242
The dips aren't the issue mate. It's the incompetency of the management while the coin is in its infancy.
>>
1) solid blockchain
2) twitter can make things go viral even if trump doesnt support it trump supporters will
3) buy trumpcoin
4)??!!
5) profit. We will see 3$ a coin once you get it all worked out

this delusion. Fuck man, I'm holdin' but I'm not happy
>>
>>1356242

The majority of people are getting out because of the person that is in charge of the donation fund and is the face of thread

Seeing this attitude towards people is going to get everyone reasonably reassessing everything and likely selling off their holdings

No one wants to have to deal or invest with someone that is ignorant and aggressive towards anyone posting some questions

You'd be second guessing an investment in a company if the CEO was cussing out everyone for no valid reason
>>
>>1356247

I've got all next weekend free. If this situation continues to unravel I might just set up The Doncoin. I have zero programming knowledge and can just barely set up an email account, but fucking hell, I can probably do a better job than this shower of shit.
>>
File: IMG_5495.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5495.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>1356247
This. Why not Americans make an American Coin for an American President? Or at least have some first worlders do it
>>
>pajeet knows who this random person is that bitbobb linked to

could he be any more obvious?
>>
File: download.jpg (86KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
86KB, 700x875px
>>
>>1356267
cocaine makes you that delusional. the guy sold the trump fund guys, he's been on a cocaine binge ever since and he's losing it.
>>
>>1356247
>/biz/ coin: a cryptocurrency for the professional cryptocurrency investor

I like it.
>>
>>1356271

A very fair and accurate portrayal of just how fucking retarded he is.
>>
>>1356274
logo can be a kneepad.
>>
could someone draw pajeet doing lines of blow and shitposting on /int/?

doesnt have to be good, I just want to make him mad
>>
We need pajeet to leave the team. He is doing a horrible job marketing this coin. Complete incompetence.
>>
>>1356271

>Of course you dont want to see that because you know the power of Twitter and memes. So, its not in your interestes for us to do that because your a Crooked Hilary supporter.
If the coin had the Twitter support it should have had we would have probably had endorsement by now.
Your fooling no one fudder Wink

Well shit he got me guys
>>
>>1356185
>someone has been accumulating trumpcoins all day on c-cex

I bet it's [spoiler]Donald Trump[/spoiler]
>>
>>1356282
How do we get to happen though without a fork?
>>
>>1356285
holy shit pajeet knows the power of the maymays and le twitter

we're fucked
>>
>>1356285
he will never let you make crypto great again
>>
>>1356289
somehow convince him to dump them or hand over the wallet. both cases seem unlikely. maybe we can shitpost him to death, idk
>>
File: 1467237829686.jpg (2MB, 3030x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1467237829686.jpg
2MB, 3030x1993px
GUYS PAJEET IS SINGLE-HANDEDLY GOING TO TWITTER MEME US TO THE MOON

THE ANGLO SAVIOR OF TRUMPCOIN
>>
I got you senpaitachi, we're just going to have to turn the memetics up to 11 and outmeme him. http://www.trumpcoin.us/pajeet-is-crashing-this-ship/
>>
>>1356292
...that doesn't sound good...
>>
>>1356299
anon take that down, normie investors dont need to see our drama if they dont have to
>>
>>1356300
which is why a fork is sounding like an alright idea
>>
File: 1378960_630x354.jpg (43KB, 655x354px) Image search: [Google]
1378960_630x354.jpg
43KB, 655x354px
>>1356303
w e w
e
w
>>
>>1356299
wtf why would you post this? It's like you want this coin to be worthless
>>
>>1356303
Considering some of you /biz/bros are still holders, i;ll do my part and delete it. Pajeet still needs to go.
>>
>>1356311

The .us website and whichever fuckspouting memeshit running it has been a liability right from the start.
>>
>>1356263
>not MAGACoin
>>
Coli here, marketing guy.

I've been in nearly every general and other thread that mentions Trumpcoin answering questions for people having tech problems etc..

I don't want my anon brothers to think I'm MIA, but when I was brought in, i was told chicken was taking a backseat, so him going Rogue is news to me and I'm guessing to all other devs (sup video bro I know your monitoring this thread).

I still have seo campaigns locked and loaded. My last directive from Stump was to wait to turn the key on my Internet marketing until the new site was live (and all bugs out).
I have GSA, scrapebox, article writers, link builders, blog commenters etc all ready to pump traffic to our content and attack the first page of many crypto related keywords.

I am not going anywhere, and will wait and see what happens. I'm willing to take on any additional responsibilities needed and have damn near posted everything but my name about myself.
Im pretty sure I'm the only American for whatever that's worth.

I'm going to keep PMing stump, keep monitoring and answering questions, and I'm sure once the dust settles (I support all decisions that remove chicken [I was told he was out when I agreed to help]) us developer dudes will steer us back to the volume and price we were before.

I haven't sold a single coin, maybe that makes me an optimistic, but my favorite thing has been the community, I'm here lads, I'll try and keep you posted.
>>
>>1356317

Thats 10 times better. Congrats, you've just been promoted to marketing director.
>>
>>1356314
Quit being a pussy bad news is good news, trump always had bad news and he still winning. That'll bring attention don't listen to these new trump buyers.
>>
>>1356316
easy there pajeet, go jack off on .rocks
>>
>>1356321

>making yourself look like meme spouting children is good news when people are considering giving you money
>>
>>1356318
Ok this makes me want to keep holding, but can you find out why chicken hasn't been removed? We bought in hard believing he was gone, and this ship isn't launching until the situation is fixed.
>>
>>1356321
fuck off. If I was seeing this coin for the first time and saw that Id close the tabs and never think about it again
>>
File: EWCqIk.png (320KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
EWCqIk.png
320KB, 900x900px
>>1356319
>mfw
>>
>>1356318

Please, if you can talk to chicken, please talk some sense into him.

This coin has great potential, I know the shit show happening today is not the death of this coin. I can guarantee I'm one of the largest holders of trumpcoin in this thread. We just need chicken to stop acting like such a child.
>>
>>1356323
That's WORD FOR WORD the marketing plan pajeet came up with.
>>
>>1356318
Thank you. May kek bless you and the coin with prosperity
>>
>>1356314
>http://www.trumpcoin.us/pajeet-is-crashing-this-ship/

While I exited my position and while we need him out unfortunately I don't think that'll do it

>>1356318

Thank you but you guys need to get in that thread or start a new one.

Please, if you can all have a weekly update where you just give one or two sentences of what's going on then I think all of this would settle down. There are very few updates from anyone else besides Pajeet on that thread and he's going to keep shit posting like a mad man.

Where is Stump? He needs to be the one doing the talking and managing the thread or your media/comms guy should. Not Pajeet. OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>1356274
>>1356247
I would partake. Even though I program by trade not sure how technically useful I'd be. It would have to be something that could expand beyond biz and also something that doesn't have the time expiry that TRUMP does

>>1356260
The block chain is currently solid, but the only way forcefully to ditch pajeet is to fork.
>>
/Right, I'm going to bed as it's 4am and I only dropped into this thread to see what a mess it had all turned into.

Keep an eye on that little guy with the glasses question. If he really is Scottish and voted Leave like he claims, he should know that answer right away.
>>
It's at least going to spike one more time before people abandon the coin, right?
I'd hate to sell at a loss.
>>
>>1356318
Thx for your work sir.
>>
>>1356345

Dodging it as usual
>>
>>1356350
>50▶
>It's at least going to spike one more time before people abandon the coin, right?
>I'd hate to sell at a loss.

It will have multiple spikes. People are in a panic right now. Stay calm.
>>
>>1356350

Honestly you're in a tough spot

Pajeet needs to get out of his position asap, he's only going to make things worse on his own but if he keeps arguing with people that isn't going to help either

I'd be more than happy to buy and hold if he was out but I'm sure others are thinking the same thing when I say he needs to go really soon
>>
>>1356358
I already bought in the last dip and sold at 10k.
I'm not sure how far down it will go now. Will definitely be buying though.
>>
>>1356350

If you're on c-cex you might have a chance to exit at a higher price but yobit is tanking and the buy wall fell
>>
>>1356365
I need it to get to at least 18k to break even. That's what I bought at yesterday when the thread was telling everyone to buy in order to push us up to 20k.
>>
>>1356367
How much did you buy?
>>
File: DepressedPepe.png (57KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
DepressedPepe.png
57KB, 600x434px
>>1355954
>>1355944
Can someone tell me if I am doing this right?

Where do I find bitcoin address on Yobit?
Is it where I am pointing in screenshot?
>>
Who the fuck keeps repeatedly adding exactly 14.14319809 trumps to sell?
>>
>>1356367
just hold anon

we'll get pajeet out soon and then we're back on course
>>
>>1356367

Hold. Im sorry but 18k was a really bad price to buy in at, but of course hindsight is 20/20.

Just hold.
>>
>>1356370
Yes you're doing it right from the image you posted. Try with coinbase if you can. Depending on how much that $50 means to you, you might want to stay out. This is the death spiral.
>>
>>1356369
I've got 4100 Trump right now.

>>1356375
But the only way to get Pajeet out is to fork, right? And forking would result in coin loss? I'd like to convert what I have to BTC and then buy back in AFTER we fork Pajeet out.

>>1356378
I was content to wait until it was at 10k, but people in the thread were hyping and saying that everyone was buying at 18k in order to push it to 20k.
I should've just trusted my gut.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (1KB, 71x75px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
1KB, 71x75px
Did it go down so much because of the alex jones thing? or literally what
>mfw i didnt check for a day
>>
>>1356367
Yeah I dropped a bunch more last night too. Live and learn. Although I honestly think if it wasn't for the bad news today it would have continued rising at a good rate.
Just stay calm and you will make the right decision.
>>
>>1356384
alex jones thing caused a bit of it. there were a couple dumps as well. most has been pajeet
>>
>>1356384

Alex Jones didn't help but Pavjeet really shat the bed
>>
>>1356387
>>1356388
what did pajeet do lmao
>>
>>1356384

A bit yes. Then there were issues on the back end that caused it drop futher. It's currently up and down like a yoyo because the guy in charge is being an absolute tool who may or may not be attempting to sabotage things.
>>
>>1356390
He's crashing this coin
>>
>>1356390

Just fuck EVERYTHING up, basically.
>>
>>1356384
The price spiked because of the rumored Alex Jones mention, but its drop was mostly due to Pajeet dumping 100k.
>>
>an 18 year old venezuelan boy
>18
You're giving him way too much credit.
>>
Depredation here, I dont know how much power I have as an executive vp but I agree the fund needs to be moved somewhere safe, I thought maybe I could convince him to give it to me until we find a bigger figure, but im not sure how I would
>>
Fuck me backwards. It's not 4:41. I said I was going to bed 30 minutes ago. I should have gone to bed 6 hours ago, but this is just too much to turn away from now.

This isn't car crash internet. This is car crash with a motorcyclists head ripped off and bouncing down the road, while a family of 5 are frantically trying to escape the mangled, flaming wreckage, as a fully loaded fuel tanker is skidding out of control towards them.

A long winded metaphor, but fitting.
>>
>>1356390

From my understanding:

>Pavjeet led this whole thing for awhile, coin wasn't really going anywhere price wise
>New team is introduced, some hype was built up
>Price is building up, news about some media coverage on Alex Jones, price really builds up
>Alex Jones doesn't work out, not a big deal - there's clearly other opportunities elsewhere
>Now people are noticing some shady stuff going on with the donation wallet and blockchain
>People are posting on forums
>Pavjeet is doing the majority of replies, claims he's not the dev anymore but is acting like it. Says he's moved the 200k coins to a new wallet, keeps shitposting awful memes and ignoring/shitposting anyone speaking out against him
>Most of the new dev team is silent
>Pajeet unveils his plan to spam Milo and Donald on twitter with really bad memes

And here we are now
>>
>>1356414
This is fucked. Where are the other devs at? Did this pajeet just scam all of us?
>>
>>1356414

What is your role in all of this and how did Pajeet pick any of you

All I see you do is post on the forum, I don't intend to be rude but what are you working on for the project
>>
>>1356423
this pavjeet dude sure knows how to make enemies and sink his coin further
>>
>>1356390
He single handedly destroyed the coins reputation. You can register an account on the forum if you want to call him out. He's assblasted as all hell.
>>
>>1356423
FUCK
PAVJEET IS RUINING US ALL
SOMEONE GET IN THERE AND TELL HIM NICELY THAT HE NEEDS TO BE LESS TOXIC OR HE'LL ACTUALLY FUCK US ALL

IF HE'S AS HONEST AS HE'S PLAYING, HE WILL UDNERSTAND THAT HE NEEDS TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LET THE DUST SETTLE
THE MORE HE TALKS, THE MORE SHIT FUCKS HIM UP

HOW CAN ONE MANY FUCK US UP SO MUCH AND BE SO RETARDED AT THE SAME TIME AND LOSE SO MUCH MONEY BECAUSE OF HIS HUGE INFLATED EGO AND STUBBORNNESS
>>
>>1356428
I filled out an application for the team when cantstump was newly appointed and they gave me the title of executive president. They didn't give me any instructions or anything I honestly have no idea what or if i am supposed to be doing anything. I just help people out when I can, and I read every post in the bct thread. I am a large stakeholder in the coin and have been in it since the release. I want this coin to be successful but the recent events have been damaging to this coin. - dep
>>
>>1356414

Good luck. He wont just willingly hand over 100k+ trumpcoin. If he feels ostracized from the team, he might just dump all.
>>
>>1356390
>>1356423
He also said he intended to take back dev control. All the actual devs are awol and his crew on the forum just ignored it.
>>
>>1356440
that might be better than the show he's putting on now. price tank would eventually recover without him and with the marketing team's efforts
>>
>>1356439

Thank you for sharing that with us, I respect that a lot. Do you know how CantStump was appointed? A lot of people have the notion to believe that it's just Pajeet himself and that he picked or even assigned himself positions.

I heard about interviews and that helped provide validity to some of his process but why in the world has done a complete 180? He is tarnishing a lot of work that has been done in making this project presentable to the average joe
>>
Just did a whois.net lookup on both the .rocks and .com websitest. They are registered by the same company and both claim to be located in panama... this means pajeet bought both, used another profile claiming that he was the buyer. This reeks of scam. Fuck!
>>
>>1356438

Hey I tried to tell him but when he kept calling me stupid and claiming I was some sort of Hillary or Bernie shill it got ridiculous. Others from biz joined and shared their honest questions and issues. None of us went out of our way to attack him in the beginning but he went full out stupid on us and the forum and that's when people started to exit and will likely continue to do so until there is a rapid major change
>>
>>1356445

Post that on the forums asap

We need him out
>>
>>1356443
No, Im pretty much as lost as you guys. I am not even sure who is who anymore. Back in February/March chicken was actualy a fine developer, but now seems to have lost his mind
(Finished reading this whole thread too)
>>
>>1356445
get out now while you still can
>>
>>1356445
/g/ here
That's whoisguard.
You pay them a bit of money and they put their info in there instead of yours to protect your anonymity.

Lots of domains will have the same thing.
>>
>>1356441
I don't think there any other devs at this point... I think he just made multiple accounts...
>>
>>1356445
>>1356450
>>1356454
That's whoisgaurd it's normal. In this case neutral.
>>
>>1356455
signal7 was almost definitely not the same person
>>
>>1356454
>>1356457

Correct just double checked
>>
Who is trumpire?
>>
>>1356427
i dont think he scammed us because The trumpfund is still there and he hasn't made any money by doing anything wrong, at least yet.

he's just the dumbest person on planet earth or wants to destroy trumpcoin.

>>1356439
yeah this is honestly what i expected had happened. give the people trying to make trumpcoin better some titles while power still rests with chicken himself. I don't get if can'tstump has been forbidden to speak up or if he's just peaced out.

I assume chicken thought things were running well and wanted to distance himself from the project while still remaining in full control/having his opinions heard by either controlling or being cantstump/bitbobb. This way when a potential exit scam did come down the line he could feign innocence saying he's not involved anymore.
>>
>>1356468
The poor bastard who is desperately trying to buy into this RIGHT NOW for whatever reason.
see:
>>1356370
>>
>>1356468
>invest in a meme coin about a meme candidate created by 4chan meme magic

I am not surprised i lost almost 50%
>>
File: 1462369282257.png (2KB, 397x65px) Image search: [Google]
1462369282257.png
2KB, 397x65px
Nice
>>
I've put the ultimatum up.

If chicken replies, we eat him alive.

If he is a man of reason, he will leave and come back once the dust has settled.
Too many people are toxic, and he needs a second perspective that isn't patronizing him.
>>
>>1356488
He's just going to call you a "schill" and say something about meme power.
>>
>>1356477
It's all very sleazy. Being aggressive towards other people needlessly when asked reasonable questions, etc. Answering questions with completely irrelevant info. That's how scams (and politicians) work. This whole project has the ability to be forked, sure, but it was very damaging to ether when that happened.

Someone here actually sounded the first alarm on problems with the fund when they realized the address only had 100k. Which doesn't match pajeet's story of transferring them to a clean address. Then the next day this happens.
>>
>>1356488

My finger is hovering over the sell button, waiting for his reply.
>>
>>1356494
Then we know what to do.
>>
>>1356499
>waiting for his reply
That's not what you want to be waiting for.
>>
Also he said in his first post today:
>Im not the Dev now, but I'm reconsiering that.
>>
File: 76575755.png (108KB, 141x341px) Image search: [Google]
76575755.png
108KB, 141x341px
>mfw Pajeet's memeing is just another attempt to tank the price so he can buy back in at a cheaper rate

Either that or our memes have finally broken him and he believes that the only way for the coin to succeed is to meme along with /biz/.
>>
Here is the old trump fund wallet.
http://185.117.72.185:3001/address/TUH1KDnwVj5ELnsEokrPoSqi2jDKSUsgr9

Why did it take almost 2 weeks to move the other half?
>>
>>1356506
He's the original dev how could he have possibly missed out on the original buy in.
>>
>So far Chicken is holding to my ultimatum, which I am delighted to see.
>asserting your power

Stop anon, you did a good thing and that might ruin it.
>>
>>1356488
kek meanwhile he gets coked up and bitbobb and newworldorder chime in again.
>>
He started a new thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.0
>>
>>1356511
He did sell off part of the Trump fund, and perhaps his own stash too. I can imagine him trying to frantically get it all back.
>>
If we were to take over, couldn't we also make our own coin and then swap trumpcoins for it at a 1:1 rate?
>>
File: 8450841.jpg (62KB, 280x372px) Image search: [Google]
8450841.jpg
62KB, 280x372px
>>
So even with all this drama is it safe to invest more into TC? I just figured out how to set up Eth mining today and stumbled into 15 eth I wanted to put into my TrumpCoin wallet.
>>
>>1356537

No. Chicken just nailed his own coffin shut. He's either confirmed scam, or massively retarded. Buy bitcoin. It's over.
>>
PAJEET IS CRASHING THIS COIN WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>1356537
Its a gamble senpai, although tc is at a low right now everyone seems intent on pajeet gives up his shit or we fork him out. I dont think the coin will be abandoned just pajeet will be. Once this happens itll rise
>>
>>1356537
i'm out until his 200k gets hardforked out and all contact is cut at this point.
>>
>>1356537

The guy who totally isnt the developer but apparently has full control over the entire project has spent the last 24 hours setting up sock puppets and nosediving the coin into the dirt, and you are asking if its safe to invest?

Run. Run now and dont look back.
>>
>>1356537
At this point random penny stocks and paper gold would be a smarter choice.

Put into siacoin or something with inherent value
>>
someone in the new dev team should create an alternative thread asking for support to hardfork this fucker out of the coin so we can break contact and get on track again.

That is my advice to you all if you want to see all your work not go down the drain. There is no happy ending here where pajeet is involved and he will never back down. He is for sure mentally ill
>>
Force him to address this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg15447909#msg15447909
>Im not the Dev now, but I'm reconsiering that. I dont have the time for this - but Daddy cannot be put in the hands of peopel with ulterior motives so we might be looking to do something there
>>
Chicken65 closing the old thread and creating a new one is the FINAL STRAW.

He says he is not the lead dev, but then goes ahead and clearly acts like he is the lead dev by creating a new moderated thread.

Its time for the community to take back control and either fork the coin or create a new one, period. Its time to boot Chicken65. Hes done.
>>
That's unfortunate. I truly thought, for once Chicken would understand or at least self-contemplate for at least one second.
The problem is, he will never understand why he failed. The coin will now crash, the coin will now burn, and he will never understand why. He will never look at himself. He will only ask himself again and again why it failed and he will never understand the true fault to overcome. Chicken has failed to realize he has alienated his very own buyers and supporters.

Or, it has been one big scam.
>>
>>1356557
Welp, this was the first Crypto I tried out, but I bought in at 10 cents/trump.

Shame Chicken or whoever killed it. I'm out.
>>
Im just done. Done with it all. Done with the incompetent dev team.

I was holding onto 36k trumpcoin. Just dumped them all. I bought in at 4000 so I'm not too mad.

Sorry guys, but I hope this coin just fucking dies.
>>
Fucking cunt. I am holding 50k of worthless coins. Bought in at 2 cents so not too much down but still.
>>
I wonder if this is a case of genuine mental illness? Like how some people are scared of success? They'll study hard for months and then not write anything on the test paper.

This is like that. It was finally taking off. It was inching towards the 1 million mark. Then less than a day later, its all in ruins, for no apparent gain other than chicken getting his rocks off shreiking "hurrr schills!!!!" at anonymous people on the internet.

I'd hate to be the poor bastard who paid out serious money for the .com domain.
>>
this is a complete embarrassment

so much for competent development team without chicken, not a single one of them can be bothered to try and stop Pajeet from crashing the coin completely?
>>
>>1356561
He's putting too much effort into what would be the sunset of a regular scam. I think a real scammer would have just jumped ship, cut all contact, taken the money an run. I think Chicken65 is just blissfully ignorant at this point.
>>
I lost 300 and feel like a dumb ass. Should have just sold when I could break even.
>>
Dump now gents. It's over.

It's over for Trumpcoin, but it's not ever for this idea. Has anybody considered creating a new coin? One that has a competent team? We've seen the coin can do once it is done right. We can still do it if we have the means.
>>
>>1356571
At this point My $100 buyin is only $10; I'm honestly considering just putting another 10 bucks on it to double my coins easily. It's a drop in the bucket compared to my losses thus far, anyway.
>>
>>1356572

Should have sold when I was £1,300 ahead...
>>
>>1356573
/biz/ can do it, and we can give the middle finger to Chicken.
>>
>>1356576

was looking at over $8,000 in profit at one point.

Fuck you Pajeet, I honestly hope you die.
>>
>>1356568
I did look at his earlier posts and they seemed friendly and normal. I'd say it's the opposite of the spectrum that greed made him go crazy.

>This is like that. It was finally taking off. It was inching towards the 1 million mark. Then less than a day later, its all in ruins, for no apparent gain other than chicken getting his rocks off shreiking "hurrr schills!!!!" at anonymous people on the internet.
There were warning signs posted in this thread before I even knew anything about chicken. I just chose to ignore them.

>>1356572
Same and I could have been out a btc or 2 ahead if I hadn't been greedy.
>>
>>1356537
>I just figured out how to set up Eth mining today and stumbled into 15 eth
You mined 15 Eth in a day? How?
>>
>VoteLeavePajeet2016

Kek, I wonder if Pajeet will take the hint.
>>
Can someone set up a new thread? Call it Trumpcoin: The Resistance or Resurgence or Resurrection or something? Set it to self moderate, ban chicken and his puppets and we can move on from there?
>>
>>1356573
>>1356578
Lets do it.

>>1356575
Not a single person on the team has been reliable at all with the exception of dep and he probably got fucked over as well.
>>
Given all of our loses, shouldnt we just band up and fork? Attempt to contact the old devs? The ones that weren't chicken's different personnas.
>>
>>1356569
there is no development team. There is a marketing team and some big holders/shills that were given fancy titles but no power.

The one person who should have the power(cantstump) is quite obviously the same person as pajeet or his buddy.

You're looking at the new dev team as people of power, but they're just like you and me except with titles. Pajeet has no power he either though.

just fork his 200k out and call it a day, except that's probably exactly what he wants at this point. Used his power to kill the coin to buy back up, legit strategy. do not feel like supporting this on the way back up desu no matter what knowing pajeet is most likely sitting on a ton of coins.
>>
>>1356587

What is the actual process for forking?
>>
The only possible thing I can think is that shit chicken is trying to dump the coin and use some propaganda about the other devs for a buy in back. I cashed out even and will probably buy back in for a minute when the "new devs" claim to have kicked him out then drop before crash part 2
>>
>>1356584
It's over. I vote for a new coin, honestly. /biz/ has potential. We have loads of angry TC ex-supporters.
>>1356586
We need someone with rpogramming expertise. Where's that anon that offered to make a enw coin?
>>1356587
There really wasn't a dev in the first place. AND LOOK HOW HIGH THEY GOT! Think what would happen if we had a *real* team?
>>
>>1356582
Idk. I set it up to mine a few hours ago. Decided to look and it says 15 Eth. Weird fucking wallet thing https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases Has a built in mining option. I haven't really done anything to it, its just there. Fuck if I understand any of this.
>>
>>1356595
You probably just had some insane luck and mined a block on your own.
>>
File: its over.png (3KB, 955x27px) Image search: [Google]
its over.png
3KB, 955x27px
its over
>>
>>1356594

Probably right. The entire "brand" is tainted beyond repair by that fuckwit.
>>
>>1356596
Must be exceptional luck then because I just got 5 more. I have no explanation for what is happening. Nearly just made back everything I lost on TrumpCoin with this.
>>
>>1356598
>>1356600
Exactly. We need to turn this around quickly. Anybody with blockchain expertise?
>>
>>1356587
Most of us already sold

>>1356590
>What is the actual process for forking?
And I think it be fairly significant to get the exchanges to use the new chain

>>1356594
>We need someone with rpogramming expertise. Where's that anon that offered to make a enw coin?

I don't think its too difficult to make a copy cat coin, just tweak some parameters and ship it. The great part of trump was that the gimmick (trump fund) wasn't software related so nothing special really needed to be done with the code.
>>
Well should the new coin be a Trump based coin or just a /biz/ coin? Maybe with a bit of help from /G/?
>>
>>1356607

The Trump thing was an excellent marketting point. It's what got me to first notice it anyway.
>>
>>1356607
A /biz/ coin means nothing.
It's a meme coin without a meme backing it up.
>>
>>1356609
Trumpcoin had a nice ring to it, can't think of something better off the top of my head.
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535474.new#new

post here please, establish it as the real new thread
>>
I can't even bring myself to sell. I'm just gonna watch the value drop to zero and curse pajeet the whole time.

With any luck all that cocaine will give the bastard a heart attack
>>
>>1356611
some play on maga maybe
>>
>>1356607
Trump is the best and most mainstream meme platform right now.
>>
>>1356606
>>1356607
We can get /g/ on this if they'd like.
We need to turn it around before another guy has the same idea and tries to make another Trumpcoin.

Hmm. Any ideas? AmericanCoin? MAGAcoin?
>>
File: 1457396784538.jpg (70KB, 823x823px) Image search: [Google]
1457396784538.jpg
70KB, 823x823px
I'm reading the new thread Chicken posted and I can't stop imagining him creating various accounts to have a conversation with himself.
>>
>>1356610
I don't mean "/biz/coin", I mean /biz/ trying there hand at the creation and shilling of their own coin. Using /biz/ marketing and business expertise combined with possibly some autists from /g/. You guys had plenty of great ideas for this coin. Many of which would have made this coin excel.
>>
>>1356620
This. You guys did very very well. We can do it even better if we have more devoted people as devs.
>>
ill buy some maga's. make america great again is trademarked.
but idk how well trump would like the name.
>>
It's MAGAcoin.
>>
>>1356611
>>1356614

I've already had my marketing director decide on MAGACoin.
>>
>>1356623
Is "MAGA" trademarked as well?
>>
>>1356617
I don't know, MAGA is obscure relative to Trump himself. Definitely going to think on it.
>>
Been away so I don't know if this has been mentioned. But the trump coin was supposed to help support him. What about a new coin that supports any campaign?
>>
>>1356625
saying this does happen and MAGAcoin is a go, would there be any room for small time trumpcoin holders to transfer over or would it be better to just start from scratch?
>>
>>1356624
>>1356625
That's great. Hopefully it starts at near-zero pricing so I can just convert my Trumpcoin to it. No point in selling them for 1/10th what I paid for them.
>>
>>1356627
yea apparently in the uspto database, it got traidmarked last month by an individual lol.
>>
I'd go for maga, but right now I'm hoping I can make what I lost on trump with the halving
>>
File: TC.png (12KB, 800x237px) Image search: [Google]
TC.png
12KB, 800x237px
>tfw
>>
>>1356633
rip. maybe MACAcoin? Make America Crypto Again?
>>
>>1356629
Any campaign? Who would decide? It would be an interesting concept to create an international coin that could help influence elections around the world.
>>
This is fightclub tier, I think everyone but dep was actually pajeet.
>>
>>1356637
maybe two, one for each major campaign player, would encourage non-trump players to join if their guy got some cash too.
>>
>>1356635
Fucking brutal.
>>
>>1356637
>that could help influence elections around the world
The meme is over now. You can drop the guise.
We all know we're just trying to create another scam.
>>
>>1356640
two donation funds, same coin i mean
>>
>>1356634
>>1356636
Let's get a McAffe spin on it, that crazy bastard might make it go big.
>>
>>1356636

Make Crypto Great Again?
>>
>>1356640
You mean a Trump/Hillary Coin?
>>
>>1356647
or that, i must confess i don't have the best words. i'll leave that to someone else
>>
>>1356638

He just announced he will be running things from now on.

I think he is still serious about this guys, I'm kinda concerned now if this is a long con pump dump or if he's really this ignorant
>>
>>1356638
I know that TrumpCoinContent wasn't him, because he was told he would be paid for the videos he made, but Chicken never came through with his payment. Im pretty some of the people on the team are actual people. Who knows anymore though..
>>
What about Republicoin?

The angle will be that the fund is donated to the campaign of the current Republican party candidate.

Which, obviously, will be Trump. But it lets us have a Trump donation coin without needing to call it Trumpcoin, since that name's already taken.
>>
>>1356643
I get we're here to make money, but you don't think a coin with more altruistic intentions would sell+do the world some good?
>>
>>1356654

Doesn't really roll off the tongue
>>
>>1356658
It's literally Republican with the last syllable changed.
>>
>>1356654
OH SHIT. This. Would actually stay relevant. Not just presidential elections either. Demacoin to play both sides?
>>
GadsenCoin
ConstitutionCoin
>>
>>1356658
>>1356660
I think its fantastic for naming.
>>
>>1356661
i like it
>>
>>1356656
Do you honestly believe that any altcoin that doesn't have an inherent value like sia or eth is good for anything other than making money off of people who buy too late?
>>
>>1356654
>>1356661

Could work. Would constantly be relevant because theres always going to be some political crisis where they need more cash.
>>
WinnerCoin.
>>
>>1356668
only issue is keeping the donation fund full after it gets cashed out
>>
>>1356666
idk just a thought

>>1356668
>>1356665
Republicoin already exists.....
>>
>>1356672
Consistent mining and halving? Probably a long term problem for sure though.
>>
>>1356672
Election years are 4 years apart, we could just make the donation fund's address publicly known, and then holders could donate their coins to the fund over that time.

>>1356673
Well shit.

We just need a new name then. Conservacoin? GOPcoin?
>>
>>1356675
that would be a good way to do it. then no need to pull some from the air.
>>
Fuck Pajeet. Today was a sad day.
>>
File: crash and burn.png (87KB, 1552x628px) Image search: [Google]
crash and burn.png
87KB, 1552x628px
>>
>>1356680
>>1356680
>>1356680

new thread/

>>1356680
>>1356680
>>1356680
>>
Hmmm he just refered to one of his supporters by name. I cant find a matching name anywhere on his profile...
>>
>>1356654
That will never go anywhere. The political parties have fucking horrid approval ratings especially online.
We pump up around Trump. That's what the entire media focus of the year is. Anything else is not a Trumpcoin 2.0
>>
>>1356537
the truth is no one knows what happened and where people have went.

there is a lot of shit being talked both on bitcointalk and in this thread. the coin isn't dead. it is once again cheap. buy if you can take the loss if it all goes down the drain. buy if you think it will go back up and get over $1 like everyone said it was.

to be honest, thers a lot of speculation and conjecture, no one has facts. i would ignore this whole thread, people are just pissy because they bought at 15k and are sitting on a loss at the moment.
>>
it is exactly where it was when I first bought it. I should have sold at 25 and then repurchase at this low but oh well I"m learning. I'm buying another 1000 coins at this price cause fuck it.
>>
>>1357228

What did I say a few threads ago? :^)

also, i'm back in a little

copped 11k to dip my paws
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 640x1136px
Bitinator here i will act as an escrow and reveal my identity for the trumpfund if chiken will let me i will not sell its not even much coin for me we can store them on a wallet with a encryption lock that cant be lifted until a specific date. Just a thought
>>
TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

How do I make trumpcoins other than asking for donations?
>>
>>1357804

perpaw?
Thread posts: 457
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.