[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when lose $10k in btc in one sitting but have $10k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (12KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 252x161px
>that feel when lose $10k in btc in one sitting but have $10k left and want to gamble the rest to get it back

FUCK THIS ADDICTION BROS IF YOU HAVE NEVER GAMBLED DONT DO IT

also cryptocurrencys are the devil
>>
I should mention that this $10k in my btc is basically all of my savings, I wanted to get to 100 btc before the halving
>>
File: 1463159788794.jpg (90KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1463159788794.jpg
90KB, 840x630px
>>1352229

I feel you anon, I had the same problem when I started in Crypto in '14. When I think of all the coins I lost and their worth now, I want to hang myself. But what I do is keep 2k on my poloniex account and the rest I automatically send to my BTC ATM wallet so I'm not tempted to fuck around with it.
>>
>>1352224
try buy'ing and sell actions....
>>
Buy nxt, it is sure to double in the coming month. Since a snapshot is being made based on which you get nxt 2.0, nobody with half a brain will sell his nxt in the 3 months to come.

This shits gonna blow up.
>>
>>1352224
why the fuck would people gamble on btc. its literally a coin flip. learn how to play with options.
>>
>>1352224

Some people have the bug, some people don't.

I gamble around $1,000 a year on sports betting. I either break even or come out slightly ahead. It's for fun and I never bet more than I can easily stand to lose.

Gambling addicts are addicted to the rush, the power, and think they can control outcomes.

Goodluck nigga. You need to draw a line in the sand at some point. You just need to work for it like everyone else.
>>
>>1352224

dumb frog poster
>>
>>1352224

put it all in worthy altocoins like Monero and wait, its better than gambling and losing
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.