[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ i know you guys deal with this, well say no more! Has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 18359-1_n.jpg (42KB, 372x280px) Image search: [Google]
18359-1_n.jpg
42KB, 372x280px
/biz/ i know you guys deal with this, well say no more!

Has anyone here ever been in an elevator/behind someone in line/or just near someone in an aisle that farts and doesn't say excuse me? We've all been there, we've all dealt with the smell.

Well what if I told you that farting in public is illegal in florida?

Honestly it should be everywhere and I think this isn't brought to the attention enough. You're literally eating shit when you sniff a fart. You're being molested against your will.

Well I say no more, I say we take to twitter with the hashtag, NoMoreFartingInPublic

I also have an idea of how people can prove someone farted in public.

Whats this idea you say? Well basically its a gopro set up around your crouch region that can record heat signatures. So if someone farts in a public place and you call them on it and they say they didn't you can take them to court with proof.

Of course this will have to be done at least one time in court for it to become illegal in other states besides florida.

>but op why do this, why are you being a faggot?

Why not? its funny as fuck and you'll see news stories bout farts. It will show just how low our media will go for a story.

#NoMoreFartingInPublic

Make it trend!

Also when you do make sure you add a story like

>was just in line in walmart behind this woman and smelt a rancid smell, at this point I knew what was happening and I felt like my nose was being raped #NoMoreFartingInPublic

Or I am sure you guys can make up a better story.

Lets do this!
>>
Lets
>>
hi riley, hope you're well.

i crop dust at work like a champ, i'm the best, and will never be caught
>>
>>1348181
Why would you? Do not forget that by farting louder the man is using passive agressive violence to position himself as dominant, this intimidates the woman to subconsciously not release as much flatulence and thus the woman fearing for her safety doesn’t fart as loud as a sign of submissiveness, this in turn contributes to rape culture and women being oppressed.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.