[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm studying business studies in university because I enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (196KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 299x475px
I'm studying business studies in university because I enjoy learning about business as a Subject and the different aspects of it, but I don't have any idea of the business I could start. Do I graduate and get a job while I wait and find out what my best bet is or should I keep opening and if they fail, close them in a trial and error style, until I create the right one?
>>
Honestly, you're better off working for a business at first. Apply for jobs, get a job in whatever industry; LEARN THE FUCK out of that industry, with everything there is to know about *x industry*. After doing that for a few years, think about how you could do it differently. With a strong knowledge of the rules, it's easier to intentionally break the rules and create an innovative edge.

Creating a business straight out of school is everybody's fantasy, but realistically, only incredibly intelligent and creative people can do this. Us people with more mediocre minds have to grind out ideas slowly. But in 10 years, you'll absolutely be ready.
>>
>>1346166
Thanks a lot man, I don't have a problem with waiting and learning, my only goal at the moment is learning as much as possible, and I don't plan on stoping (ever, I hope)
>>
>>1346155
If you want to be an entrepreneur there is no point in going to university.

If you want to be an entrepreneur you should do a trade, SoftE, CS (even them you can learn at home relatively simply).

You should defs get a job first so you learn the real world business dynamic. Also, accounting is probably the best degree to get if you want to go to uni and have an understanding of things like cash flows, balance sheets etc, ratios etc.
>>
>>1346484
My course has a pathway for accountancy, you can learn broad aspects of focus on one (marketing, accountancy, Managment)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.