[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW this board is becoming oversaturated with neets asking "how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

TFW this board is becoming oversaturated with neets asking "how do I make money"
>>
>>1345785
>is becoming

It's been this way since the first day it went live.
>>
>>1345785
and your solution is to post more frogs? go fuck yourself
>>
>>1345818
Buy trumpcoin
>>
File: megaJEJ.jpg (132KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
megaJEJ.jpg
132KB, 900x599px
>>1345829
>cryptoshit
>>
>>1345832
enjoy your 3% annual returns
>>
>becomming
This board has been shit since day one. People vocalized concerns and literally nothing happened.

Eight cun is objectivally better, but they are dead and its a shame, even as a dead board it has better administration.
>>
>>1345785
>implying the thousands of coin shill threads aren't the same thing
>>
This board was created for posts begging for crypto

If anyone has any
aojfvnrgwi9553u90968dsjvnwjiiwip4tu
>>
>>1346053
Me too please. Would be eternally greatful.

15FKc3H6U3eV3xRN71mD7UvoH83ERZszSU
>>
>>1345898
dead boards are easier to admin
>>
Becoming?

It's always been that way. People think Business just involves some magic wand that you wave and POOF you got money, and they don't want to actually put work in. If they were willing to work hard to make money, they'd be doin it already.

This place is just a containment board for cryptoshills and lazy neets. It has some nice stuff once in a while, but those are few and far between.
>>
1. Get a job. The shittiest minimum wage job will do.
2. Assuming you live with you parents and don't pay rent, save as much money as possible. Only buy things that you absolutely need. Live as frugally as humanly possible.
3. After you acquired lets say $3000 dollars, start learning about stocks. Download every book about stocks, day trading, pennystocks, etc. Watch every youtube video related to stocks. Join Stocktwits. Just learn as must as humanly possible about trading stocks.
4. Make a Robinhood account and start trading. Make small relatively safe trades at first, trades that have little risk and not an amazing reward. I wouldn't buy any stock worth more than $5 unless you have more money than the $3000 I mentioned earlier.
5. Trial and error, you will lose money at first. After you do it for awhile you become good at it, start to understand patterns. You will start to make a consistent profit.
6. Accumulate Money. Move to South East Asia.

This is what I did, I was neet for awhile but now I'm alright, I live completely off day trading penny stocks. I'm very happy with my life.
>>
>>1345785
I'm more bothered by the flood of crypto currency posts. But I'm bothered more that i haven't ventured into this because i dint know hope and I'm too chicken shit.
>>
>>1345832
practically tripled my money in less than a week
keep trying to cope
>>
>>1346047

they are way worse because they all have different names and I can't filter properly
>>
>>1346273
> South East Asia.
Why do all losers move to those shitholes?
>>
>>1346273
anyone post about the Australian stock exchange on stocktwits? or is it all just americans
>>
>>1346200
>>
>>1346390
Its cheap, quality of life based on my income is amazing, everything is basically amazing, Idk what else to say. I'm fucked up rn.
>>
File: smug pepe reddit.png (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe reddit.png
28KB, 200x200px
>>1345785
welcome to the real world.
>>
>businesses and business people exist to make money
>is surprised that there are people asking how to make money on a business forum
>>
>>1346873
Agreed
>>
Successful people don't spend all day on 4chan, only neets who failed at life do.
>>
>>1348891
Knowledge through experience ?
>>
This board was created to get crypto spammers off /g/
It did it's job
>>
>>1346273
I'm on stage 3. Books that you guys reccomend?
>>
>>1346273

Is there any way to register for Robinhood if you are in the UK?
>>
>>1346390
becaue they love the ladies with feminine penis
>>
>>1347651
We had a good question about licensing just slide through because the board needed more crypto shilling and "I haz 20 cents, how I rich?" threads.
>>
>>1346289
What's it like having 12 dollars?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.