[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What personality type are you, and what kind of $ do you make?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (60KB, 737x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 737x552px
What personality type are you, and what kind of $ do you make?
>>
>>1186335
INTJ.

4chan Neetbucks/month.
>>
>>1186338
INTJ, 72k a year
>>
ENTJ
Pretty accurate
>>
File: ENTJ.jpg (98KB, 1173x810px) Image search: [Google]
ENTJ.jpg
98KB, 1173x810px
>thinking personality type bears any real correlation with household income

do you faggots believe every infographic that you see online?

pic related, 28 years old, own my own business and netted 1.2m last year (2015), i took 70k for myself and the rest was reinvested.

qualifications are BSBA & MSc in comp sci
>>
>>1186374
cool man
>>
>>1186335
INFJ HELP
>>
File: drea.jpg (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
drea.jpg
5KB, 284x177px
>>1186374
>BSBA & MSc in comp sci
I'm planning to take this route too, just wondering how do I get started in a business?
>>
INTJ

NEET/Community college dropout

About $1000 monthly from Neetbucks
>>
ENTP
Minimum wage (intern crap program)
Born dirt poor, have bachelors degree, will probably emigrate to NW Europe

Guess it's washing dishes for me, no startups ...
fuck
>>
INTP
Dragging my heels on college and work. Practically dropped out but with the option to go back if I don't wait too long. Earning ~$20,000/year from a few shifts a week at a supermarket and a trickle of investment income.
>>
>>1186335
ENTJ, >100k.
>>
0 dollars in college

INTP
>>
apparently INTP is rare, so I wonder what the sample size is of this chart. Probably not too far off, but I'm definitely motivated to get lots of money in the future
>>
INTJ

100k base. 150k in a good year. 5 years xp
>>
>extroverts make more than introverts

I demand equality. check your extrovert privilege
>>
INTP, 130k

Either I'm an outlier, or the chart is complete bullshit. I'd go with the latter
>>
INTP. In college for finance. Took a year off for self improvement, and I'm going to be going in in the fall. I make like $10k a year working part time. Got family connections on wall street for the future, thank god.
>>
INTP
$20k cashier, full time college student.
>>
>>1186335
INFJ
Just living off my savings until I starve to death
>>
>>1186634
Chart's bullshit, but the idea of IXXXs making less money is somewhat logical. Introverts are less likely to have self-confidence, value themselves, ask for pay raises, etc.
>>
>>1186335
Pretty much all "X type of people make more money" only applies to wagecucks.
>>
>>1186335
ENTP.
Only around 1k€/month, but studying.
>>
>>1186335
Looks like extroverted judging is the winning combo. Someone outgoing who learns to play by the rules. Makes sense. I would think this would be the case the majority of the time with the rare exception of introverted innovators that think outside the box and create something so original that they are beholden to nobody. Otherwise, the people that play nice with others and exude charisma are going to come out ahead most of the time.
>>
>retarded y axis
>using a SINGLE personality type with HOUSEHOLD income
>using the AVERAGE
wanna know how i know this chart was made by greens?
>>
>>1186335
>calling the NFs for optimists
>>
>>1187002
cute
>>
>>1186335
ENTJ mastah race -30k per year cuz med school.

when I get a real job though I'll come back and kick your ass.

about 200$ month trading for pocket money
>>
>>1186335
INTP $190K.

>mfw shitty infographic begins barchart at $55K
>>
>>1186335
ESTP
240k salary
80k bonus
60k stock

not really correct
>>
>>1186374
Cool
>>
>>1186335

ENTJ

170k/yr salary, probably around 240k total compensation.
>>
INTJ
Attending diagnostic radiologist, making about $250K annually after taxes.
>>
what are you people doing that you make 250k / year?
>>
>>1186335

INTJ
Unifag
Burgerflipper
>>
INTJ
I'm only 3% Introvert though and I feel as though I can control when and when not to be an introvert.
Also, expect to find a lot of INTJ's on 4chan...most of us had successful social lives until we developed a mental disorder that caused us do become introverts.
>>
INTJ community college fagg...
no income right now..

>>1188173
You might be an enneagram 3w4
>>
>>1186335
ENFP, 55,000/yr (engineering grad)

I used to be a strong INTJ but I've changed a lot personality-wise. Is that common?
>>
>>1188173
I'm INTJ but can E it up if I really have to.
>>
>>1187015
This. Because most people are wagecucks, this chart is basically "how good is xxxx type at being a wagecuck"
Types that hate being a wagecuck won't work at cuckery any harder than they need to survive.
Those motivated to get lots of money like >>1186617 can probably overcome this, especially if they start their own thing.
>>
ENTJ
50 cents.
>>
File: fixedbargraphbiz.png (83KB, 581x1132px) Image search: [Google]
fixedbargraphbiz.png
83KB, 581x1132px
>>1187788
>>
>>1186335

ENTJ
25k a year

I hate working, im too lazy.. i mainly speculate on the markets
>>
>>1186338
then youre lieing to yourself
>>
It's so bizarre how common INTJ is on 4chan even though it's supposed to be 1% of the population. Are people just memeing it or does 4chan attract it?

Either way, i most often test as Intj or Entj, and sit around 60-70k AUD before tax. After tax, maybe $3 a year. So that looks about right. All I need to do is pretend to be social and maybe I can make some more money.
>>
>>1189599
>escapist online community
>most users are out of touch with reality to some degree
>disturbing lack of empathy/feelings
>control complex and combative attitude

4chan is INTJ central.
>>
>>1188173
Pls explain the mental disorder...
>>
>>1189654
Pretty disturbing now that I think about it.

of course, INTJ here. pulling down 55k in a shit tier poorfag state
>>
>>1189654

Wow, INTJ here. Pretty accurate description.

65k Roughly.
>>
>>1189654
ENTJ here but i can understand as back in high school i was an INTJ autist and then got my shit together by college
Grad School/drug seller/club promoter/run 2 apps/ run a gambling rig, 23 not disclosing my income as most of it isn't through legal means
>>
>>1186338
INTP, Neet till I go to bootcamp.
>>
INTP

Scaming little kids with 10 "free" mobile games.
In 4 years I earned about 3.5 million.
>>
File: 1451491841567-3.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1451491841567-3.png
339KB, 680x680px
>>1190377
I am always so amazed by how relatively easy it is for some people to make money. What kinda games were they?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.