[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Future of the China Stock Market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: china_20traders_205_0.jpg (39KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
china_20traders_205_0.jpg
39KB, 600x401px
Tell me /biz/ what do you expect ?
what will happen soon?
those crashes are happening more and more.
what will the the future be?
how will this affect us (europe, america)
>>
>>1029593
I think the people into the stock market are all heavy gamblers and everyone else in china is so entirely disconnected from the stock market that it won't really cause any sort of panic or major effects.
>>
>>1029593
copy of my post in another thread:

Daily reminder that the only sensible form of investment is long term investment, solid companies with high dividends.

Playing the market against institutional investors and high frequency traders is stupid and basically allowing yourself to be taxed by wall street.

And if your really adament about playing the market, and believe that China will slow down, buy bonds, since thats where the rest will flee if the markets tank.

And to people that will inevitably state that the hits the renminbi is taking will prop up Chinese exports, please remember that it will also make it hard for Chinese companies to pay off their loans from foreign banks, making the liquidity situation for most Chinese companies pretty dire.

In the future take into account that China is prone to bubbles when it comes to investment, because the emergence of the middle class has greatly increased demand for investment opportunities in the PCR. Making it so that all this Chinese wealth immediatly pours into every investment opportunity the party lets them have, it was like this with the housing bubble and now with the stock bubble.
Please remember this the next time you invest in something Chinese thats publicly traded.
>>
>>1029642
Bonds in a rising interest rate scenario? Um no thanks.

There's nowhere to run this time. Typically it's taxpayers who bail economies out and considering global participation rates are at a low im not sure where the cash will come from.

Long term diversified investments will always win.
>>
>>1029667
>Long term diversified investments will always win.
Wholehearedly agree with you there
>>
China is still king. It'll rebound tomorrow. Whiteys always overreact whenever any semblance of fluctuation occurs in any market in China. It's a subconscious racism.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.