[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Like, eww, it's one of those creepy old guys who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1451243613402.jpg (234KB, 1050x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1451243613402.jpg
234KB, 1050x1800px
>"Like, eww, it's one of those creepy old guys who thinks I'll be attracted to him because he has money!"
>>
Said no woman ever
>>
>>1015972
Ha!
>>
>>1015972

Correction

>hmm he looks pretty wealthy, is that an omega watch? I wonder what car he drives... omg he's getting into a Ferrari
>gives him sexy bedroom eyes
>>
Eww, it's one of those young girls who doesn't even have a skill or trade.
>>
>>1015972

You're all idiots.

Women will always want men with money, regardless of age.

That doesn't mean women are attracted to men just because they have money- they just want to date, fuck, be friends with, anything they can do to get close to rich men,

It's pretty easy to tell if you're someone that women are attracted to- if someone is walking down the street, and they're bigger than you, and they do that thing where they bump into you on purpose, do you throw punches, or do you just walk away?
>>
File: 1445075927398.gif (56KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
1445075927398.gif
56KB, 400x468px
>>1015972

>Not shopping with a pre written list
>Not buying in bulks
>Not using a shopping cart to save energy
>Buying over priced meme groceries

confirmed not making it to top 1%
>>
>>1016026

Women are attracted to violent felons as well, true.
>>
>>1016040

It's not about being a violent felon, it's about not being a bitch. If someone does that and you walk away you're a bitch.
>>
>>1016042

Or you get unlucky during the fight and get hurt badly OR hurt the other guy badly and end up on the hook for criminal and civil liability.

That doesn't work for your net worth, fellow bizness man.
>>
>>1016042
I have assets to lose in lawsuit dude, but I guess if I need to prove how alpha I am, I'll just start punching people on the street.
>>
>>1016044

Sounds like something a bitch would say

I've been in this situation before, anon. In a mutual combat situation, the police look both people up and down, and the person that looks the most respectable is assumed the victim.

I bashed some guys skull into pavement.. a few times. The police got called. I was wearing a cheap suit. He was wearing basketball shorts, a tank top, rainbow sneakers, and one of those stupid flat hats.

They asked ME if I wanted to press charges
>>
>>1016046

You don't get it. That's not aplha- that's being a dickhead thug. Some women like that, but those women are trash, and you don't want to be a dickhead thug.

There's a difference between being a thug and standing up for yourself
>>
>>1016048
You blew him, but he "lost his wallet somewhere"?
>>
>>1016013
>implying girls know of any watch besides Rolex
>>
>>1016052

Look, try living in a city. This guy, walking down the street, on his phone, looks up, sees me, lunges forward, shoulder first, to deliberately slam his shoulder into my chest as hard as he can then 'holmes look where yo walking dayum'

Not even exaggerating. And people are so limp wristed they think they can behave like that and get away, because the last 10 people he did it to, just walked away.

Well I stopped him from doing it to another 10 people, because he learned. I made the world a bit better and the lord and saviour jesus christ smiles down on me for my good deeds
>>
>>1016051

Throwing punches is not standing up for yourself, or else any fourth grader grows out of being a bitch when they realize that if you punch everyone who slights you in some minor way, you'll be excused from polite society and put in a box.
>>
>>1015972
no, not at all...
>>
File: 1443065259303.jpg (61KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443065259303.jpg
61KB, 530x600px
it's funny the economy is so bad in western world you can get any pussy you want if you got the moneys. 20yo girls need 40yo men so they can afford to live or study lol
>>
>>1016058
>

No no no. You don't understand, but I keep explaining. Police, they look people up and down, and they form an opinion. Usually the right one. Just look like you are a respectable member of society, talk like one, call them sir, and they WILL treat you like one.

Especially since the guy you punched is gonna (every single time I have been in this situation ) ran away when he heard the sirens, if you just calm down, act like a decent human being.

To be honest what happens almost every time, is they see the cop car, they run, the police get out of the car, chase him down, handcuff him, ask you if you want to press charges
>>
>>1016065

It's even worse everywhere else dumbass.
>>
>>1016057
I am not a good fighter but I've sometimes got involved in street fights. You're full of shit if you think you can get away with anything just because you look like a cheap gordon gekko.

I can tell you from my experience that even the guy who started the fight can press charges and get you a criminal record, which is NOT good for your networth as another anon said.

As for me, if someone did that to me I wouldn't respond most of the time because I care more about money than I care about making a retard learn. And that's why I'm the type women are more attracted by because many thugs are virgins raging to guys like me looking beta but with good money.

Women like both skinny emo justin biebers types and alpha muscular types, what they do like most however is money because of survival instinct.

It's better if you're alpha with money, but most of the time physical alphas are poor fucks.

Get your facts straight:

alpha + money > beta + money;
beta + money > alpha
>>
>>1016068
>>1016057
Even if this story is true, why are bragging about it on an anonymous Singaporean shadow puppet board?
>>
>>1016081

Because it makes me sad that I live in a country where people can just go around and assault people and no one does anything because they're so scared of the police

stand up for yourself guys you won't get arrested the police are not your enemy
>>
File: Lou Bloom.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lou Bloom.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>1016026

Most people here don't get the significance of your question because they don't understand that half the reason they haven't gotten anywhere in life is because they're running around acting like a little bitch.

Nobody is going to believe this, and in retrospect I scarcely believe it myself, but I probably pulled the most pussy in a single move when I got into it with a speaker who was a former Presidential adviser turned NGO organizer when he tried to make me look like a punk in front of a female he was trying to impress.

Yes, you read that correctly. No, I don't expect you to believe me. But it is the truth. People find people with balls of steel charismatic.
>>
Not sure how she's talking with my dick in her mouth desu
>>
File: 355412.png (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
355412.png
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>1016083
>im so proud of you.

If you only cared less of what people think and more about your selfworth, then your entire rant might have meant something.
>>
>>1016048
Confirm for a faggot. You're not more than those guys who like to talk but have no bark. You'll be one of those retarded folk who has money but loses it all because some guy looked at you wrong. This is the trait of dumb shit psychopath.
>>
>>1016057
Making me WETTTTTTT
>>
What a gay thread.

>Double back flips into my maserati and hides this shit
>>
File: blech.jpg (143KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
blech.jpg
143KB, 640x582px
>>1015972
amanda seyfried is 30, only a few months older than me and I'm an oldfag here

>buying bottled water
instant turnoff
>>
>>1016131
>30
She looks like she's 20. She often wear no makeup in public, and still looks beautiful than most women with makeup.
>>
>>1016013
>wealthy
>omega
pick one
>>
>>1016074
Yeah, but it was already that bad elsewhere.
>>
File: 1438479663854.gif (793KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438479663854.gif
793KB, 400x400px
>>1015972

>eww it's one of those skele grills that think the more they throw up the hotter they look
>>
>>1016131
Come back here when you're 45 kiddo
>>
>>1016312
No faggot that is what a feminine woman should look like.
>>
>>1016288

True. So it's more like the Western World being the exception is coming to an end.
>>
>>1016077
Am I alpha?
>>
>>1016237
Sure, tourbillon isn't that expensive.
Lemme guess, any car under $100k is a poor car ?

I bet you make at least 7 figures to say that, don't you ?
>>
>>1016376
Omega is shit. Stop with the false dichotomy
>>
>>1016237
Also because you're a fucking retard and because I'm butthurt omega owner:

Def: Wealthy:
>possessing wealth; affluent; rich

Avg american gross income per month in 2012:
>$4176

Median Household income per year in 2012
>$52800

Entry level omega is around $5k brand new (to my knowledge), meaning at least 50% of americans can't afford it in two month revenues and also that the average american can't have it within a month either.

Now, when I look a watch thread here, most of you have shitty used rolex or a $10 hipster watch. Don't BS me with your "omega is not good enough for me" or post your watch with timestamp.

Best watch I've seen on 4chan was a 40k jaeger lecoultre.
>>
>>1016383
Stop being a lamer and start using facts.

Why is it shit ? What supports the fact that it is shit ? etc.
>>
>>1016400
>:
the watch crowd are pretentious. just because someone mentioned the name of a high end watch that guy had to shit on it because he doesn't own one and is sad that someone associated wealth with a watch other than the brand he wears.

i own an omega. both granfathers own an omega. my father was given an omega for his 21st birthday and he got me mine for my 21st birthday. i will not be able to buy my son one for his 21st because i will not be rich. i am going to fail level 2 of the cfa in june i work at a small firm not managing money and got bad grades at a mediocre school and am going nowhere in life.
>>
>>1016057
Enjoy dieing in the street because you thought your purpose in life was to overreact when people bump into you and "teach them a lesson"

I hope you get shot
>>
>>1016376
>hurdurr only a tourbillon is better than muh omega
have fun with your overpriced rebranded ETA
>>
ITT: Manlets who have never done anything with their hands other than type and jerk off
>>
File: 18236428035.jpg (90KB, 702x741px) Image search: [Google]
18236428035.jpg
90KB, 702x741px
>>1016471
and you're the same faggot
>>
>>1016057
I wpuld do the same if i saw your bitch ass in the street
>>
>>1015972
Is this a meme now?

Money's attractive as fuck and their are plenty of gold diggers and single mom's out their if that's your angle
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.