[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to get rid of stress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 10197945_20_600_542.jpg (26KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
10197945_20_600_542.jpg
26KB, 600x542px
So I am pretty sure I covered this all on the page but I just have to ask for help.. I don’t have family to pick me up and put me on my feet and I cant do it anymore. For the last several years I have juggled working full time, crippling depression, school, recovering from being raised in a cult masquerading as a church, and working through a mountain of debt because of said things.. I just cant do it anymore.. I need help and am past pride when it comes to asking.. please anything you can do.. Its to the point now where I'm having major panic attacks and literally feinting where I stand.. just need someone and I have no one
I'm ys6y4k on go fund me.. I'm sorry to beg.. but I am
>>
>>1008539
I used to have alot of stress myself living alone from the age of 19 working and going to school. What I realized is that I was mistaking responsibility for stress, there is a huge difference and the sooner you realize that the easier you will have things become. NEVER have that mentality. "Oh I'm stressed time to freak out" is essentially what you're saying to yourself whenever you feel something bad is happening and it will slowly build up especially if you have no one to talk to. It's really hard but what helped me was having a clear mind free of toxins. This is not a joke. It changed me completely, the more clearly you can think the easier things will become, don't drink, smoke, take drugs, etc. cut out caffeine from your life otherwise every day will be a roller coaster of emotions, worry, and headaches which only make it worse. You'll be suprised what slight changes in what you consume will do for you. I'm not trying to preach that you should stop eatting sugar and what not, I'm just tellign you what truly helped me when I "thought I was stressed. To tell you the truth, you really do just THINK that, there is never a time where you have no other option when it comes to finances. There's always something else you can do, the question is whether or not you are willing. I hope this helped you, I don't have much time before my break is up but hopefully you find whatever it is you're looking for, you seem lost. Ten speed anon.
>>
That was literally the nicest thing anyone has said to me in months.. Thank you so much
>>
I'm in the same spot brother, I was actually about to post a thread asking if anyone else has lost a lot of money with bad decisions and made a comeback.

Basically I bought a car from a guy for 7k, found out he lied about the mileage and the car had triple what he advertised, and it has problems he didn't tell me about. Now he says even if I sued him, he doesn't have a job or income so I would receive nothing. I'm fucked.

Anyways, look into mental alchemy and hermeticism. Mindful meditation or occult practices which teach you things youve never even thought of. Being conscious of things you've never knew existed but were right in front of you all your life. Pinpoint every little thing negative that gives you stress or anxiety and neutralize it. Like the poster above said, caffeine, alcohol and nicotine will feel good at the time but make things worse when the withdrawals come. Get enough sleep.

If anything occultish scares you, try religion. Im christian but Buddhism will teach you to be conscious of these things without the "satanic" crazy sounding shit Normie's don't understand.
>>
I appreciate your post too man.. My only peace right now is just redoing my finance plan over and over, watching Anthony bourdain parts unknown, and escaping to the nearby state park to relax by the pines. Just can't get this sense of dread about my crazy debt out of me
>>
smoke a jay itll be okay
>>
Would really appreciate if y'all posted my gofundme com/ ys6y4k to your Facebook...
>>
>>1008539
I'm going to just tell you to focus on improving your mind. You can work from the inside out. Start some meditation. Seriously, it does not require much from you, just five to fifteen minutes a day. Sit on the ground in a comfortable position, close your eyes, and focus on breathing (preferably breath deeply). It is so absolutely simple but it does everything for you in all bad situations, both long term (depression) and short term (calming down from anxiety).

Also, yes, get rid of chemical substances that you need to rely on, because those will ultimately bring you even lower.

Lastly, remember to just laugh. You don't need a reason to laugh. You can do it anytime, anywhere, and chemically it just makes you happier, even if the laugh is fake as fuck. Learn to just laugh at things more, take shit less seriously (because psychologically, many mental diseases are caused by hyperattention, leading to stress,etc).
Don't feel victimized, and you won't be.
>>
How often do you masturbate daily ? I masturbate twice a day. You really need to let out that built up pressure out or else you will implode. You dont want to implode, trust me, it ain't pretty. I've seen it happen.
>>
I suppose I just feel stuck.. Like I'm on the edge of the event horizon of a black hole constantly be threatened with oblivion but the centrifugal force of life keeps me just out of reach of the darkness
>>
>>1008637
What are your strengths?
>>
I work hard. I'm moral. Creative. I am compassionate. I refuse to conform to others beliefs. I'm my own person
>>
>>1008602
Fuck off
>>
File: couch thru drivethru.jpg (83KB, 598x449px) Image search: [Google]
couch thru drivethru.jpg
83KB, 598x449px
>>1008539

So quit.

Do something else.

I have quit many jobs. High paying and low paying.

Man was not meant to suffer.

You can and will find something that doesn't destroy you.

What's the big rush anyway?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.