[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I download SAP ERP and SAP Logistics? The cost of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Viking-Art-1.jpg (61KB, 656x315px) Image search: [Google]
Viking-Art-1.jpg
61KB, 656x315px
Where can I download SAP ERP and SAP Logistics? The cost of the courses is just too high and the software is just too expensive.

>TL;DR Hello /biz/, pls help this /b/tard here, he's trying to get a better job.
>>
>>1008532
self bumping
>>
>>1008532
pls?
>>
You really cant.

Not only is the software insanely expensive (Last I looked a non-customized ERP suite was 70k per seat) but SAP are very very serious about piracy. Ive seen SAP twice in 10 years on a torrent site and it was gone within a day, even on my invite only tracker.

>tfw SAP has a department of almost 1,000 people dedicated to nothing buy keeping it off sites.

FYI most of the courses you take give you a limited time (usually 8 months) seat for free or almost free.
>>
File: image.jpg (863KB, 2160x2349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
863KB, 2160x2349px
>thinking you can pirate SAP and get away with it, Ken

My colleague billed a large corporation 10 million in damages because they were using a 10 user license for 12 people, imagine if they caught you pirating it, bankrupt and gg

Pic related: my lanyard for the annual SAP convention
>>
>>1008577
Can you suggest a good course, anon?

>>1008584
You are a part of the problem, then.
>>
>>1008584
what exactly does SAP do? What makes this software so valuable?
>>
>>1008601

SAP are basically the software company of choice for large enterprise companies (normally companies over 1000 people) The markets they are in, there really is noone better.

The thing that really separates SAP from everyone else is that there is no such thing as "off the shelf" with them. Their software is 100% customization down to button placement and corporate dashboard. There is also an entire ecosystem with SAP. Have a problem? There are 1000 different consultants to help. Want something simple tweaked, super easy, its done in an afternoon across 10,000 user accounts, etc

For this, yes, SAP is also the most expensive software solution you can buy. I read an article about a year ago that said the average SAP deployment was in a company of 2,900 users with an average deployment cost (software, all the servers to run it, customization, and training) of 35 million.
>>
>>1008599
>Can you suggest a good course, anon?

Most universities offer classes. You can also go with official SAP courses. Id personally stay away from online offerings as most of them are just videos and hand-outs stolen from actual SAP classes
>>
>>1008619
I live in a shithole where universities can't even afford cleaning services much less SAP.
>>
File: 1430504306001.jpg (63KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430504306001.jpg
63KB, 600x450px
>>1008616
Also with deployment of SAP most companies usually switch many business processes to the best practices of SAP and thereby hope to become more efficient.
>>
>>1008616
thanks, what does their software do?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.