[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your boss literally is a walking and talking autist because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (72KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 482x427px
>tfw your boss literally is a walking and talking autist because he has downs syndrome but was hired anyway because "hurrr durr equality for muhh disabled peoples"

How do i quit my job without looking like a selfish jerk? I don't really hate my boss. I hate my job but for some reason i feel guilty if i quit.

What would you do /biz/?
>>
>>1007709

Get another job, put in your two week's (or whatever) notice, and then quit your job.

They aren't owed an explanation other than 'I no longer wish to continue this arrangement' and 'here is the required amount of notice you desire'.
>>
>>1007709
You said it in your post. If anyone asks you, just say you don't like the job anymore.
>>
>>1007712
This.

If you wish to end the employment relationship, it's as easy as handing in your notice. You don't have to provide any reasoning "not to look like a selfish jerk."
>>
>>1007721

Literally the only good part of 'at-will' employment.

I wish the employer had to offer two weeks' notice for no fault firings, though.
>>
>>1007712

/thread
>>
Be a man, hand in your letter of resignation.

>Letter should read something like

I (name) am putting in my resignation letter to give you (employer) (#) of weeks of notice that I'm resigning from this position. My reasons for resigning are not to do with your company, but to do with the social aspect of my work environment. I cannot work with my new boss, and I do not feel comfortable around him, to the point where I feel my ability to produce quality work is deteriorating. I'd like to thank you (employer) for allowing me to serve your company for (# of years) years and someday I'd like to keep in contact in case new opportunities arise in the future, but for now, I cannot see myself progressing as an enlightened individual here, and for that reason, I am resigning.

Yours Sincerely,

Anon King Kunta

> end letter

Just be straight, employers appreciate straight to the point, they don't like to bullshit. If they call you a bigot or something, well, fuck them, they lost a good hire because of social justice warriors. If they are truly a good company, they will understand and either offer you a new position elsewhere (if you're interested) or thank you and not make a big deal out of it and respect your choices as an individual.
>>
File: tumblr_n4tu49fvuZ1taxx0wo1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4tu49fvuZ1taxx0wo1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>1007883
>I cannot see myself progressing as an enlightened individual here, and for that reason, I am resigning.
>>
>>1007883
This is horrible advice

What happens when a new possible employer calls them and asks why Anon quit there?
>"He didn't feel comfortable working with the mentally disabled employee we have"

gg future
>>
File: 1399347083457.gif (476KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1399347083457.gif
476KB, 500x309px
>>1007883
>enlightened individual
>>
>>1007883

>Hi, I can't deal with my mentally disabled boss
>I am enlightened
>Bye

You can't be this retarded. Even listing the boss or 'social aspects' in any way in this case is shooting yourself in the face.
>>
>>1007883
Is this trole or retard?

Regardless, I know OP is newb at this, so let me make this clear: do not do anything this post says.
>>
Have another job lined up that pays more, and put in your two weeks' notice. When you put in your notice, make it clear that you're leaving for both a change of pace and the extra pay. Tell your employers (retard included) that if they can beat the new job's money, and give you a different (better) role with the company, you will consider working. If you refuse, spend the next two weeks doing good, high-quality work. Make them miss you.
>>
>>1007726
That's what unemployment is for lol
>>
>>1007709
I don't understand, unless you're like, really close friends with your co-workers outside of work, then it'd be a problem. You have social anxiety I can tell. But your never going to see these people again so why give a fuck anyway?
>>
>>1007709
Also, most people would probably be jealous of you leaving. 90% of people think the same thing when they are around retards, but only 2% of them say it or do anything. Most pretend to like them or accept them but they all are like "fuck sakes its a tard"
>>
>>1007709
Get you story straight. Does he have Down's syndrome or autism?
>>
>>1007712

Follow this OP

>>1007883

Don't follow this OP
>>
This is what you get for for pursuing a party degree in college. Now you get to work for others with your retarded "Business Finance" degree where you learned meme topics taught to you by former fratbros with double-digit IQs and got a diploma from an unaccredited university whose business programs are an afterthought compared to the STEM and liberal arts programs.

If this were 1950, you would've went straight to the factory for a job. Now that everyone has to go to college, you get what you deserve. Faggot.
>>
File: peperand.jpg (52KB, 879x499px) Image search: [Google]
peperand.jpg
52KB, 879x499px
>>1007709
Why does it matter how well the business is run? You can't help some people.

What matters is what you get out of it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.