[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLC uNS8dQ80 This is how a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

File: ss+(2015-12-20+at+10.05.57).jpg (56KB, 964x599px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-20+at+10.05.57).jpg
56KB, 964x599px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLCuNS8dQ80

This is how a rich multimillionaire pharmaceuticals executive spends his time, really? Look at his place, it's a fucking dump

Being rich really isn't everything it's hyped up to be
>>
he basically live streams himself playing chess and browsing the Internet every day

he is damaged goods
>>
>>1007553

damaged by what? do you know how much money he makes? he could be jet skiing 24/7 in the bahamas
>>
>>1007553
>>1007557
He's just having some fun. Plus it's one guy...
"Being rich isn't everything it's hyped to be", you can do whatever you want... You don't have to be like him you could fuck bitches and smoke DMT all day if you wanted.
>>
>>1007548
Being a slug isn't everything it's hyped up to be.

For your next trick:
Watch a man get a pen, thenaccidentally stab himself in the eye. Then say, "Shit, being a writer looks terrible!"
>>
>>1007560
This sounds like an Eastern European proverb desu.
>>
>>1007548
You're right, you should continue your life on welfare. After all, that's where the hype is!
>>
how would you like him to spend his time then, if not doing things he enjoys? not everyone jerks off to dan bilzerians instagram
>>
>>1007548
>>1007553
Also is the first time you realized the incredible revelation that rich people are just normal people?

If he was making $50k/yr he would play LoL and guitar, your interests don't magically change when you make a lot of money.
>>
>>1007548
He got hacked today lol. As if it wasn't bad enough he had to pay 5 million in bail money to get himself out of jail. He's just been having a rough week and most likely a rough year as he has to sit through a lengthy trial to see how much jail time he gets and how much of his money they are going to take. The FBI fucked this poor guy good.
>>
>>1007575

>poor guy

he literally fucked everyone relying on Daraprim over, how is he a poor guy at all?

I understand he's a sociopath and only really understands how to make money, but he must realise the huge blunder that was
>>
>>1007581
the problem is the system how was a nerdy sociopath able to get so much wealth, he should have just became a software developer like all the other nerdy sociopaths
>>
>>1007548

He's all about money. Not people.
>>
>>1007581
The whole Daraprim thing was legal. He just exploited it. It's pretty normal for pharmaceutical companies to gouge sick people in need of lifesaving drugs, they're just a little more low key about it. Shrkeli just took it to a whole different level in which he made the price so ridiculously high that it was obvious what he was doing. He was oblivious to the fact that he could have raised it slightly, still made a ton of money and not had a big bullseye painted on his back. Now he sets a precedent where because it is in the public eye, the government will have to regulate pharm companies and drug prices more heavily. Huge pharm companies are going to take a huge hit in profits because of this stunt. I say "poor guy" because I don't think Shkreli understands the shitstorm he unleashed and how many enemies he made in the public, the government, and in big business. They are going to literally crucify him.
>>
i'm surprised when he started talking about meds he actually sounds pretty smart, the media tries to paint this dude like a total monster and get people to follow the mob mentality. i don't care whether he gets convicted of fraud or not, it's just interesting to me
>>
File: martin-katie-facebook-640x631.jpg (35KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
martin-katie-facebook-640x631.jpg
35KB, 640x631px
>>1007548
>http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/264328/martin-shkreli-katie-ex-girlfriend-facebook-eat-out/

This guy is living proof that some people are too ugly and disgusting to even get women with money.
>>
>>1007618

bahahaha i respected shkreli for his blatant disregard for anyone and everything but this takes it to a whole new level

this guy is a fucking king
>>
>>1007618
>>1007660
Martin Shkreli is my new rolemodel.

The guy just acts like a fucking baller whenever possible.
>>
>>1007574
>If he was making $50k/yr he would play LoL and guitar, your interests don't magically change when you make a lot of money.

No, your opportunities do. I wouldn't sit around and jack off to LoL on my guitar if I was $100m to throw around. I'd be doing better things with my time.
>>
>>1007694
Yes but if that's something you enjoy then it's ok. Plus he was streaming, we don't know how he lives his life.
>>
>>1007694
That's because you don't have the same mentality as him. His favourite thing to do in life is to make money. He does that for 90% of his day then enjoys a game of LoL and plays guitar for the rest.

You're probably the person that retweets "SQUAD GOALZ" photos on twitter with pictures of lamborghini gallardos and big bathrooms.
>>
>>1007699
This.

When you actually get rich you don't really want to constantly do exciting shit. Yeah you're with a few million now, cool you can get VIP tickets to Baseball games, cool vacation spots, etc. But you do it ~5 times and it gets boring.
>>
>>1007708
Is that why rich people start doing drugs? They have it all, so there's nothing that excites them anymore?

Kinda depressing desu.
>>
>>1007711
He does look pretty despondent honestly.
>>
>>1007708

I'll be honest with you, I make about $24K a year.

I think if I was rich, I would get a one day a week job at some retail place just so I have a work history.
>>
>>1007548
I don't even understand how someone this high profile can be employable when shit like this of him exists on the internet.

I wouldn't want to work for a guy who spends his time the same fucking way I do damn it.
>>
>>1007715
Probably because he's thinking about how much he's going to get anally violated in jail for the next 10 years.
>>
>>1007596
>Now he sets a precedent where because it is in the public eye, the government will have to regulate pharm companies and drug prices more heavily. Huge pharm companies are going to take a huge hit in profits because of this stunt

Maybe he did this on purpose to lower drug prices. So he's actually a good guy, he sacrificed himself for the greater good of everyone.

GOOD GUY SHKRELI
>>
>>1007720
Hahaha I just saw the date, you're not wrong.
>>
>>1007694
maybe that's why you're not a millionaire, because you're pathetic loser who gives up his hobbies when he gets a little money
>>
What I have learned from watching countless internet and twitch.tv streams is, young people couldn't give 2 shits about furniture and paintings.

Most literally sit in their computer chair all day and stream movies and play games then sleep in a shitty bed and that's it. Probably go out to Taco Bell every night too. If you have a million dollars or 0 its the same.
>>
>>1007711
The people that get rich and become addicted to drugs are the ones that accidentally got rich or found some easy/scummy way to get rich because they thought it would bring them happiness. People like Bill Gates/Zuckerberg/etc will never get addicted to drugs because they became wealthy "for the fun of it" more or less. They valued the journey over the reward and don't need to find more fulfillment in life.
>>
>>1007694

Why wouldn't you just enjoy additional security within your hobbies?

Money is security.
>>
>>1007723
Can't help but feel bad for the guy. Stands up to the system and this is how they treat him. It's just a sad story altogether.
>>
>>1007711
>Is that why rich people start doing drugs? They have it all, so there's nothing that excites them anymore?

No so sure about that. I think there's a lot of confirmation bias here.

But what I'm trying to get across is that rich people aren't that much different for you and I, some are, some aren't.

I know quite a few so-called rich people... Maybe it's just the ones I know but they're just normal. They like to drink, they like to hang out. The difference here is that they can afford a nicer house, nicer cars, better things and more expensive vacations/restaurants. But when it comes down to it they're no different.
>>
>>1007559

DMT is cheap. HMU nigga
>>
>>1007723
>>1007746
Shkreli died for our sins.
>>
>>1007730
Having money would enrich my hobbies. As it is now, I spend an entire month learning so I can build the thing I want more cheaply. If I were rich, I could simply buy it, along with other things I want, and I'd be doing fun things often. Right now, I spend most of my time on project that are going to earn me money in the future. In the future, I'll use that money on shit I want to do not necessarily because it earns money. I only wish I could afford to do all of the things I want to do.
>>
>>1007746
>Stands up to the system and this is how they treat him.

By standing up to the system, do you mean committing a ton of fraud?
>>
>>1007845
Was it really "fraud"? I mean he fudged a couple numbers here and there. He moved some money from one account to another. Nothing really deserving of them taking his money and sending him to "pound you in the ass prison" in my opinion. If he blows his brains out then you will say how tragic it all was. All a matter of perspective.
>>
>>1007852
Sure thing dude, it was just nothing. He should just go free.
>>
>>1007746
>>1007852
>he dindu nuffin
>>
>>1007853
I hope so. Look at the guy. Do you think he will even survive a month in there? Hed have to be in protective custody the whole time. Just let him go. It's already bad enough he's going to have to pay a huge settlement.
>>
>>1007853
>>>/reddit/

I really don't see the ethical problem with what he did. I understand it's "against the law" but there's no way anyone could justify the repercussions he could be subjected to for what he did. He basically just used income from one company (that he owns) to pay off his investors from another company (that he owns)
>>
>>1007864
I know it's probably really hard for you to understand.

>>1007863
I really don't care whether or not "he'll survive." People can't just be let off. If there's a problem, then change the law. I personally don't want to live in a country where it's completely legal and acceptable to fudge your accounting to defraud investors.
>>
not even an edgy capitalist randroid, but fraud isn't real crime. It is a shame when old people get fucked though. but most victims of fraud are actually victims of their own greed.

bad deals happens. if you are not a savvy investor don't pretend to be one or else you will end up giving your shit to a conman.
>>
>>1007874
8/8
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>1007864
>what is a ponzi scheme
>>
>>1007864
>He basically just used income from one company (that he owns) to pay off his investors from another company (that he owns)
Ahahahahah
This guy is going to be so ass-ravaged in prison.
>>
>>1007863
>implying he'd be going to rape-you-in-the-ass prison
>>
>>1008029
A ponzi scheme is when you take newer investors money to pay off older investors. He took PROFITS from a company he owns to pay off investors. Not to mention this all happened 6 or 7 years ago and there was no negative repercussions to his actions until now.
>>
>>1008088
Let's hope not. He looks like he has a petite ass. I wouldn't wish that on anyone with his frame.
>>
>>1007618
fucking hell, he can lick my clit. Shkreli you out there?
>>
>>1008094
You have to be pretty rich in order to not let a guy lick on your clit for $10K. I don't know too many girls that would turn that down.
>>
>>1007718
>I wouldn't want to work for a guy who spends his time the same fucking way I do damn it.

I hate myself: the post
>>
>>1007618
B
A
S
E
D

Shkreli doesn't give AF, his GF must be retarded. SHE should be paying HIM!
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x371px
>>1007723
This. This all the fucking way. Shkreli is a good fucking dude. The media paints him as some profit driven sociopath, but in reality he cares about his customers.

DROP THE CHARGES SEC POORFAGS

#FreeTheFam
>>
>>1008202
No he is not, he is laughing at both the haters and all you 'based' fagets all the same. You are efeeding into this sociopaths parasitic intention to be a god on earth that is loved and hated equally
>>
>>1008202

If he's the man who sold the world, did he get a good price for it, at least?
>>
>>1007618
Shkreli could rule /r9k/ for all eternity. I actually feel bad for the guy.
>>
I wished i had as much money as Shkreli so I could comfortably shitpost from wherever i wanted for the rest of my life.
>>
File: CVultQnWoAA3Swj.jpg (80KB, 486x487px) Image search: [Google]
CVultQnWoAA3Swj.jpg
80KB, 486x487px
>>1008704
It's cool to see someone who knows him personally
>>
>Look at his place, it's a fucking dump

That's what a few mil gets you in NYC
>>
>>1007708
if I was rich, I'd have a workshop and a lab, I'd make stuff and study many topics, all by myself
you faggots are lazy and retarded
>>
>stepped down from turing
>fired from KaloBios
Poor guy. What will he do now?
>>
>>1007720

You don't get locked up in a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for securities fraud. You get put up in club fed.
>>
>>1007618
How Based can one man be?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>1007711
What if I told you that poor people do drugs just as much if not more than rich people and their reason for doing it usually has nothing to do with boredom
>>
>>1007574

If I had that much money I would invest in shit, travel the world, meet my friends in other countries. This guy is an asshole.
>>
>>1009157
He did those things for years, and now he likes relaxing. Don't be so buttblasted

>invest
He's a hedge fund manager and CEO of 2 companies you cuck, he was invested up to his eyeballs
>>
>>1009171
>manager and CEO of 2 companies
not anymore kek
>>
>tfw martin shkreli checks out your fake okcupid profile

neat feel
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.