[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, you guys said it was impossible. But I have been very successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
So, you guys said it was impossible. But I have been very successful with asking women to model their feet for me.

Friends, girls I've been intimate with, girls I've met outside, girls I met on tinder or online. Girls are willing to get pictures of their feet taken or take pictures of them and send it to you. They're also all surprisingly cool with having their feet kissed. The only girls I've met that had a problem with it literally had foot phobias that hated their feet or were ashamed of their feet.

Anyway, I wish I had started this earlier. I wish I started asking women on the street to let me record or take pictures of their feet from a young age. Especially when I was a little kid, because I know if I had started then I'd have literally 1000's of videos and pictures by now. It's because I realize even if I did candid shots like realbaresoles. I'd have tons of cash right now selling it on clips4sale like he and the others do.

I just can't believe that there was actually a market for this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Please, tell me more!
>>
>>1007315
You just ask random people for foot pics?
>>
>>1007340
No, I get to know them a little bit before I do it.

If you just walked up to a girl and said "lemme see your feet" she'd be like "um, what?"

But a lot of people on clips4sale ACTAULLY go up to random girls and ask for feet videos and pics
>>
>>1007352
Interesting. How much are you making per month and how productive are you(how many pics/vids uploaded per week)
>>
I've thought of doing this before, but with other fetishes. Some people are into just balloon popping and that's innocent enough that girls don't feel uncomfortable doing it if they hardly know you.
>>
>>1007315
How much do you pay the women and how much do you charge for each video/photo set?
>>
>>1007352
Also how is this taxed?
>>
>>1007370
>>1007383
I never uploaded. I was just regretting not starting 10 years ago and amasssing a lot.

But 60% of profits go to you, 40% to the company. There is also a 40 dollar tax for every 150 dollars if you don't live in the U.S.

>>1007381
Nothing, I don't charge anyone since I've never sold it.

But the minimum for a photoset is 5.99 if I remember correctly

I was asking for advice on the matter. Because there are guys like REALBARESOLES that film girls candidly (obviously he doesnt pay)

clips
sale
dot
com
slash
slash
slash real-bare-soles

and another guy

I think his name is candid stinky soles and he doesnt pay anything either
>>
>>1007401
Didn't expect their faces to be in shot. How can you convince a girl to take pics of their feet while you profit off it?
>>
>>1007441
You raise a good point

I guess with Realbaresoles and CSS they didnt know those guys were profitting off of it.

But realbaresoles on one occassion did pay a girl. She threw a shoe at him and in the shoe there was a message that said "you like my feet dont you"

He approached her and said yes. and she told him she had a bf with the fetish. anyway he paid her to record tickling her feet on the train.

and he now claims that she is now a foot fetish model for others.

So, yes I think it would make sense to pay if you actaully uploaded the photos and videos for profit and give a percentage to the model.
>>
>>1007466
I would just pay a flat fee up front for photo and video if I were to do it. I may pursue this but with another niche fetish, maybe balloon inflation and popping like another anon suggested. Shouldn't be too hard to get someone to come blow up a balloon in underwear and play with it and pop it
>>
>>1007315
Oh my god..

I am literally a woman and this literally happened to me once.

I was in a 7/11 and the dude serving (youngish chubby wog-looking dude) asked to take a photo of my flats because 'his girlfriend' would like them.. then just proceeded to take my shoe off and photo my foot. It was the weirdest thing ever. He was friendly though and it was harmless so I never thought anything of it.

That schmuck was selling my foot photos on the internet!!

Damn, smart idea. Gotta hand it y'all.
>>
File: you faggot.jpg (106KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
you faggot.jpg
106KB, 720x960px
>>1008270
>literally a woman
>>
>>1007315
How do you get paid? Paypal? Is your info secure?
>>
absolutely disgusting

#1 most degenerate thread on /biz/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.