[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A simple "hacking/cracking" game I have just uploaded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CWqKlQQVAAAWkFm.jpg (31KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CWqKlQQVAAAWkFm.jpg
31KB, 599x337px
A simple "hacking/cracking" game I have just uploaded to Google Play.

I have monetized this with advertising. Should I also go ahead and offer a "premium", zero-ad version for $0.99 or similar?
>>
I would say in order to get your app popular among a bigger crowd you should take it easy with the advertisement, meaning don't make the ads anoying. My recommendation would be no ads until you get X amount of downloads and x amount of user then go with ads and then to a 0.99 app.
Yes it's understandable that we programers need to make some $ as well but work towards a better app than towards the money
>>
>>1007109
Unfortunately I have gone and "released" the app in its current state.

I will ensure that the next revision takes care of the "advert" problem - change the frequency of them. I don't think I can justify getting rid of them altogether.
>>
>>1007134

You can now play Terminal240!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.terminaltwofourty.rmgsoftware
>>
>>1007140
Why not four twenty? Weed is the source of leet H4x0r power..
>>
>>1007102
Hey I have a question. You have a ton of apps. How much are you earning monthly?
>>
>>1007167

Not as much as I'd like. A few hundred.
>>
>>1007102
how's the boredom button doing Rob?
>>
Before I download it, does it have cool hacking sound effects?
>>
OP, am i missing something here? How does this game even work? That was one of the quickest uninstalls ive ever had on trying a new game out.
>>
In-app purchases are your friend, anon. Don't make the game unplayable or unenjoyable without them, though.

A good idea would be to have a couple of really hard levels that cost a dollar apiece. A really good idea would be to occasionally release a seasonal level or twist on the game as an IAP - right now, you could do a Christmas-themed level and charge 2 or 3 dollars for it and make bank if you advertise it in the game just right.
>>
File: 1448580136648.jpg (137KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1448580136648.jpg
137KB, 1000x1500px
Anyone have any good *free* resources for Swift programming language exercises? I'm currently just coming up with my own problems and solving them which is fine but I'd like to have some more exercises readily available to improve my skills.
>>
>>1007176
How do you market them?
>>
>>1007272

I don't. I just hope that some of you guys will download, play, click an ad every now and again and maybe share it with a friend or two.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.