[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 1600x827px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 1600x827px
>majored in graphic design (dumb)
>fucked up
>9k in debt
>wrong place wrong time burglary misdemeanor
>plead guilty to avoid jail time
>tried photography biz
>no more money to buy/rent equip
>can't get security job due to record
>can't get warehouse job due to record
>can't go to school due to debt
>have Tourette's/anxiety/depression/blahblah

What fucking do?
>>
>>1006980
Take a couple walks, make some conversation, find a couple friends, gotta go look for opportunity.
>>
>>1006980
Sounds rough. You might try to go freelance. Do you live with your parents? If you can stay at home with them to minimize costs, it can give you time to build a client base.

Seriously, check out craigslist non-stop for work, and have a portfolio ready. Check out thumbtack.com, I've got photo gigs that way, and also check out fiverr.com, I think they allow people to work for them on there, and they get a lot of clients flowing through there.
>>
>>1006980
Commissions sales homie
>>
>>1006987
>>1006989
Thanks guys

The problem with photography is that I'm mediocre at best. I live in an area where photography is much too common. I'll check those out though. Yeah, I live with my dad. I have to get my shit squared away soon or he's going to kick me out.

>>1006999
Commissions sales? Where?
>>
>>1007003
Solar
>>
>>1007003
what city do you live in?
>>
>>1006980
Get an expungement foo. Talk to a judge and give him a sob story to remove the charge from your record.
>>
>>1006980
Buy bitcoin family
>>
If you have a burglary charge, you're pretty much fucked. Even places like McDonalds or Walmart won't hire those with records.
>>
>>1006980

>I've made a bunch of mistakes but they are absolutely not my fault.
>>
>>1006980
I would hire a murderer or rapist over a thief. That said, if you did graphic design, you can jump into web design or other art for software like vidya, apps, whatever.
>>
>>1007271
Do this

>>1007278
Don't do this. Don't pile another fuckup to try to fix your last fuckup.
>>
I'll pay you 25 dollars to draw a cartoon of Hillary as the wicked witch of the west
>>
>>1008993
a good cartoon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.