[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the job market >average of 5 applicants for each job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: le orange man.jpg (146KB, 1126x1077px) Image search: [Google]
le orange man.jpg
146KB, 1126x1077px
So the job market

>average of 5 applicants for each job (let's be generous)
>only the best will get it, so that's the top 20% of applicants
>each time a new job appears, a new applicant enters the field (steady unemployment)
>by this logic on a broad scale, only the best 20% will get a job, while the rest will have to find a less competitive field

This sounds horrible
>>
>>1006976
Keep following the yellow brick road brah.
>>
>>1006976
Any comission sales positions are always hiring.
>>
>>1007000
Yes, shit jobs 'are' always hiring

Good post
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 2048x1536px
>>1007005
LOL! You can't even find yourself a wage slave job.

Pic of my shit job commission
>>
>>1007008
You took that very personally
>>
>>1006976

they talk about a "crisis" in teacher recruitment due to a lack of teachers, for example, and when I read a quote in the guardian it was a headteacher saying osmething like "we used to get 50 applications for one position, now we only get 10"
>>
>>1007048
Yeah, that's because stripping kids of their creativity and individuality for McDonalds pay doesn't sound appealing to anyone. Never has.
>>
>>1007069
But you get great holidays
>>
>average of 5 applicants for each job
That's good. As an employer I want to be able to choose the best candidate instead of having to hire the first possible retard.
>>
>>1007073

Or you'll just get to pick the least bad.
>>
>>1007071
Rest of the year suck total balls though

t. teacher
>>
>>1006976
Learn to weld = guaranteed job

there are some industries that are absolutely starved for labor.
>>
>>1007113
Your body will be effected by these trades in the long run. And there are not enough jobs in the trades for everyone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.