[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I saw this, I thought of you, /biz/. You're mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: trump.jpg (494KB, 4232x3174px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
494KB, 4232x3174px
When I saw this, I thought of you, /biz/. You're mostly all republicans, correct?

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/18/republican-voters-bomb-agrabah-disney-aladdin-donald-trump

Almost one-third of Republican primary voters would support bombing the fictional kingdom of Agrabah, according to a report released by Public Policy Polling on Friday.

Last time I take any advice from /biz/.
>>
Lets see how many Liberals support prohibiting free speech and "free" college and healthcare.
>>
>>1004921
I mean, you can't even defend this, really. And throwing a tantrum certainly isn't going to repair your image.
>>
>>1004922
I'm not defending it, I don't even know if it's true. Is there any proof of this?

Regardless who cares what some portion of people support? A whole slew of people are voting for Hillary Clinton "because she's a woman" and a whole slew of people voted for Obama because "he will be the first black president". But if we were to bring that up in a news article there would be public liberal outrage.

Are you guys really so afraid of Trump getting elected that you need to cling to any possible thing?
>Some person yelled "sieg heil" at a Trump rally
>SEE ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE NAZIS!
Never mind that it can be an obvious paid Bernie shill.
>>
>>1004911
50% of Yale students signed a petition to get rid of the first amendment when asked.

Both sides are morons.
>>
>>1004911
Have you even been to Agrabah? Its a shit hole. bomb it, put up a starbucks.
>>
The report is retarded;
In its poll, Public Policy Polling asked the 532 Republicans: “Would you support or oppose bombing Agrabah?” While 57% of responders said they were not sure, 30% said they supported bombing it. Only 13% opposed it

Where is the "Im not falling for this" option?
>>
>>1004968
Literally 500 person sample size lmao.

Bernie Sanders and Co. are REALLY getting desperate now. Lately they've been picking at every straw imaginable, it means they realize that Trump can and will win.
>>
Oh holy kek this is too much

>be Amerifat
>bomb Disney
>>
>>1004911
im a liberal
>>
>>1004984
>be not Amerifat
>dont read articles
>avoid using critical thinkings skills
>take everything at face value
>>
>>1004945
>I'm not defending it
>Defending Trump

Lol

C'mon biz

You're not this retarded, right? Oh wait, you supported bombing Disney.
>>
>>1004993
Huh?

I'm saying that people are legitimately voting for Hillary Clinton "because she's a woman", same with Obama being black.

That's a lot worse than this shitty 500 person sample size poll.
>>
Am I the only one who remembers Penn and Tellers Bullshit when they got hippy liberal assholes to sign a petition banning WATER?

People will spout off an opinion on anything even when they have less than zero idea what they are talking about
>>
I would answer yes in that even knowing that it's a joke
>>
>>1004971
Most political polls are similarly sized; you know like the ones you point to to assert Trump winning in the first place?

Polling is just a meme used to generate news when there is none, or to prove a specific point by rigging. "Scientific" or objective polls just don't exist anymore.
>>
>>1004991
>be amerifat
>get shot
>>
>>1005019
>Be European
>Get cucked by muslim refugees thanks to my Jewish presidents
>>
File: ZXQCpC3.jpg (156KB, 753x1077px) Image search: [Google]
ZXQCpC3.jpg
156KB, 753x1077px
>>1005022
>be amerifat
>spend 10 trillion dollars you don't have on the jews and various muslim shitholes
>>
>>1005035
>Be non-American
>Either live in poverty or invite so many Syrian refugees that my country is bursting at the seams because of all their terrorist attacks, rapes and gibesmedat welfare AND THEN live in poverty
>>
>>1004911

>Implying the democratic voters did any better

Clearly supporting the bombings of Agrabah is retarded but being opposed to it can be just as stupid.
Unless the democratic voters are that much stronger on their Disney the poll implies that they are worse than they GOP voters.
The article implies that everyone who answered "no" did it because they know that the place is fictive but that is simply not true. Many did so because they just are against bombing anything.
Having any opinion about bombing a place you don't know about is ignorant.
57% of the GOP voters did not take a stance on a subject they didn't knew enough about and 45% of the democratic voters did.
Inless it it is proven that democratic voters have more Disney-knowledge then this statistic is against them.
>>
>>1004911
And most Democrats were against it. You fucks are just as stupid
>>
>>1004911
>American voters are stupid
Tell me how to make money off this or gtfo
>>
>>1004911
The masses are asses.

and what a stupid poll. IF asked I'd bomb it too just because you're asking me a stupid question.
>>
>>1005011
I remember, friend.
>>
>>1005011
That was hilarious
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.