[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so who, like a boss, keeps accounts of their personal finances?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1450272494659.jpg (33KB, 545x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450272494659.jpg
33KB, 545x540px
so who, like a boss, keeps accounts of their personal finances? just started using gnucash 2.

shit's money.
>>
>>1004302
I just use Google Drive to keep track of my income and expenses and so on.
I can check out and edit my spreadsheets on my phone.
>>
>>1004313
Template?
>>
>>1004313
double entry is where it's at, a spreadsheet won't let you do that
>>
>>1004302
mint.com for me
got my bank, mortgage, 401k all tied in.
easy tracking since i pay with my credit or debit card 100% of the time

im able to track spending and set realistic budgets. its helped me do a lot these past few years with staying on target
>>
>>1004373
that's reads like an advertisment for mint than one's experiences. i hope they're paying you well to shill them on /biz.

are you also the same person who shills memcoin scams as well?
>>
File: Funny-hedgehogs.jpg (36KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-hedgehogs.jpg
36KB, 540x410px
i dont keep track of expenses, only income plus monthly balance sheet.
>>
Ive been tracking my income / expenditure for 1 year now using google drive. I put every penny in and every penny out on the spreadsheet with a short 1 word description as to what I spent it on. I also have categories like "bills" "entertainement" and "car" for example. I then review my monthly position at the end to see if I've made a profit. If I haven't made a profit I analyse why and don't make the same mistake again (unless it's unavoidable ofc). I'm excited to look at my year as a whole and analyse if I've made a profit this year or not and where I've made it!
>>
I do the mint.com as well.
and did a little bit of quickbooks for my side gigs.

They do their own shilling but so far they're behind the curb.

Only thing better is YNAB but they'll never get my $60 as long as mint exists.
>>
I've got a wife for that
>>
Am i the only one that has a running mental budget?
My expenses are all routine, I know how much discretionary income I have per month with the mostly fixed income I have. Once and a while I create a rough excel spreadsheet from scratch just to make sure I've not forgotten or to incorporate possible changes.
I don't even bother to look at my checking account for months at a time unless I happen to use a credit card for something.

I'm not saying this is better than what most of you do, it's obviously not. It probably isn't financially healthy...
>>
>>1004373
>mint

Enjoy your ponzi
>>
>>1004705
ponzi scheme
all they do is shill CC's and advisory services for cash money. I'm sure there's data mining as well but no where near the amount the CC companies themselves have.
>>
>>1004302
I use mint and an excel spreadsheet. I tried YNAB but its garbage in my opinion.
>>
>>1004686
you're hte average joe - don't spot when fraud happens on your account, recurring billers love people like you because they forget that they're registered to an account (gyms for example) and the money is just sucked out.

thanks for being money ignorant.
>>
I track my income and expenses in Google Spreadsheet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.