[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Who else /gold market/ here? I am debating suicide. I own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: gold-jewelry.jpg (267KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
gold-jewelry.jpg
267KB, 425x282px
>Who else /gold market/ here?

I am debating suicide. I own my own small business and am sitting on around 15k worth of gold (that I buy for around 30%-50% spot price) and I cant decide to sit it out or try to melt it all within the next few days
>>
>>1003831
I regret hoarding gold ;_;
>>
>>1003831
>that I buy for around 30%-50% spot price

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>1003831
Don't sell your gold it's a bear trap, I don't own any gold I actually own bitcoin.

The thing is when researching about physical assets from conspiracies,statistics,agendas,manipulated statistics,shadow statistics gold and silver WILL go up very soon.
>>
>>1003831
sell the gold and buy bitcoin
>>
>>1003934
so sell at the bottom to buy at the top huh?
>>
>>1003831
i thought the op was a picture of money and spaghetti
>>
>>1003954

>bitcoin
>top

lmao
>>
>>1003990
This. Bitcoin hit its top in 2013. It hasn't recovered since.
>>
>>1003831
>debating suicide
>over 15k
What's with the influx of poorfags lately?
>>
>>1004008
>people with poor impulse control and work ethic flock towards 4chan

What else is new?
>>
>>1004009
It's weird. Every other board I post on I feel like I fit in. I'm a /lit/+/fit/ racist baneposter extraordinaire. But on /biz/ I'm the freak because I make $94k and have over $200k invested. It's upside-down from how it ought to be.
>>
>>1003831
If you believe on any of the shit Jim Rickards puts ou there, cling to your gold for at leasst 5 years.

There's a currency war coming
>>
>>1003831
Why would you sell when it's rock bottom? Hold it and ride it out
>>
>>1003831
It's just like the conventional advice says: Don't use gold as an investment. It doesn't beat inflation rates, and is a fucking horrible "investment" over time. Sell it and eat your losses. Maybe open a 401k, start a business, you know, something that actually has a chance of making you money.
>>
>>1004151

great reading comprehension
>>
>>1003831
Oh you can actually use bitgold for gold storage and apply for a bitgold debit card to spend the gold at its price. They have 150+ vaults around the world also it's a hybrid with Bitcoin if you choose to change gold to Bitcoin vise versa, or request it sent physically.
>>
>>1003914
I own a pawn shop
>>
File: 1420661819898.jpg (22KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420661819898.jpg
22KB, 398x500px
>>1004202
>I own a pawn shop
One of the only correct answers
>>
>>1003831
I owned about 100k in gold. These gold news last few days didn't faze me even one bit.
>>
>>1003831
Gold always goes up
>>
>>1004310
I know it will go up someday
However I may be sixty years old by then.
>>
LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY:

DO NOT SELL IT, YOU NEED TO HOLD ONTO IT.

CURRENCIES ALL OVER THE WORLD GOING TITS UP BECAUSE OF THE FED.

HOLD THE GOLD YOU WILL THANK ME THIS TIME NEXT YEAR
>>
Wait for a recession, then sell it.
>>
>>1003831
Sell it 50% above spot price to ISIS. No one else will deal with them, you've got leverage.
>>
The gold market is doing exactly what it should be doing. Inflation didn't materialize as we thought in 2011, but that doesn't mean that it won't prop up in the future. The next 12 months will be a decline to $800-$900, followed by consolidation.

Basically, if the economy shits the bed, Yellen is going to institute QE4 and commodities will be off to the races again.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.