[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got invited to join the freemasons /biz/. Is it true that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2000px-Square_compasses.svg[1].png (164KB, 2000x2109px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Square_compasses.svg[1].png
164KB, 2000x2109px
So I got invited to join the freemasons /biz/.

Is it true that you can get preference and priority for all kinds of business deals and completely bypass job interviews or is it just a bunch of middle aged men who failed at life and want to feel like they're part of something private and powerful?
>>
Just a bunch of old men that still think they're relevant.

Congrats though, now you get to cut to the front of the line for a minimum wage cuck job
>>
>>1003411
>So I got invited to join the freemasons /biz/.

invitation was just revoked
>>
>>1003411
Maybe it would help with networking a little bit... But you shouldn't join if that's your only reason for it. Although I'm sure a lot of people do.

Really the freemasons are just an old boy's club and in many lodges the youngest age of people are like ~40 years old. It's really dying out because they're not recruiting enough younger members and the ones that do come along stop showing up after a short while because they feel kind of out of place where everyone is quite a bit older.

If that doesn't bother you though then check it out. It's a great time and you'll have a lot of fun.
>>
>>1003411
Depending on which you joined...
The French one is goddamn powerful...
>>
Are they good or bad....? I've seen evidence for both. Benjamin Franklin was an amazing man also a mason. But then you have Andrew Jackson how was a grand mason who committed genocide. I think maybe they might just be filling a function and are neither.
>>
Me too OP! Found their website. All I had to do was send $100 via PayPal and they emailed me a certificate. Not gonna share the secret website with you guys cause you're all NEET fags :^)
>>
>>1003761
>They good or bad

They're neutral. It's just an old boy's club. It's not like some edgy youtube video without sources leads you to believe. They're just normal people who get together and talk once in a while..

Go look at the website of your local lodge, they're not a "secret society" by any means. At least because secret societies do not have public websites.
>>
>>1003411
Bro, did you request it before getting invited?
>>
>>1003411
Friend of mine is an Entered Apprentice and starting his Catechism. Honestly, all of the Mason's Ive met are just old guys with middle market jobs and pretend to be ultra powerful, and this is coming from someone living in Virginia, where Freemasonry is very strong.

It's good if you want some positivity and added moral fiber in your life. All of the Master Mason's I've spoken to says it has made them better friends, husbands, and global citizens. They do a ton of philanthropy and are geniunely great guys, but they aren't Illuminati and you can't bypass job interviews, etc.

Also you don't get invited to join Freemasonry, you have to ask, that's their whole "thing", so I think you're full of shit, but whatever.
>>
>>1004022
In some(most) lodges you can only join by the recommendation of another member. And in every other lodge you can request to join but then they will some background checks on you, interview you, etc in order to make sure you're not a degenerate.

They might ask to see your place of dwelling only usually though. It's really just a men's club, if you're not into the whole idea of that you would not fit.
>>
>>1004027
You didn't even read my post anyway but thanks for trying. I was having my petition signed but I decided I didn't want to tarnish the tenets of the Mason's because I don't believe in a higher power and that is one of the requirements so I backed out.
>>
>>1004047
I did read your post, I guess I just too much extra to my post though, thought others might want to hear it though.

Btu yeah that is one of the requirements, doesn't say anything about which God though, you could of course lie and say you do, as I'm sure most believe in A creator but just not any specific one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.