[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to move to NYC as a poorfag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is it possible to move to NYC as a poorfag?
>>
>>1002669
If you want to be homeless or live in a ghetto
>>
>>1002676
Well I wasn't expecting a convienenant Manhattan high rise
>>
>>1002669
If you're a minority, you might be eligible for public housing.
Have fun with that.
>>
OH LOOK ITS THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN.
what- two threads in /adv/ wasn't enough for you? You need to have three of your shitty threads going at once?
Why don't you die in a fire. It would be much more entertaining than your multiple shitty pity party threads.
>>
Is it poorfag to move to NYC?
>>
>>1002687
Can I get public housing as a white?
>>
Yes. Not all of NYC is Manhattan. Moved there with $2,200 a few years ago when I was 19. Found a roommate in Brooklyn renting a bedroom for $500/month. Got a job through a temp agency making $18/hour. First job ever. I'm almost 23 now and make $48/hour. Lots of hot mixed women here, great food, etc.
>>
>>1003017
Can you fuck off and not come back?
>>
>>1003028
Don't encourage this shithead with replies. He posts the exact same thread over multiple boards at least once a week. He never takes any advice given, all he does is bitch and whine.
>>
>>1003028
What was your degree in?
>>
>>1003028
What job do you do?
>>
>>1002669

>wanting to live in a place with massive gun violence despite strict laws
>wanting to live in a place with high costs of living despite high crime
>wanting to slave for the benefit of Wall Street instead of making money off of stocks somewhere cheaper to live.
>>
>>1003046
GED

>>1003062
Started as a driver. I'm a plumber now but also do home reno work on the side. Painting, tile setting, home renovations, etc.
>>
>>1003121
So it's true..

The streets literally are paved with gold there I knew it

Going to /thread this before other people steal my genius idea
>>
>>1002669
Reminder that thiss thread has been posted 50 times in the last two months here and on other boards. Ignore OP he is an autist and a faggot.
>>
>>1003017
You fucking idiot nobody cares that you're white, they care that you're a single male. Domestic Violence Victims > Parent(s) with kids > Seniors > Lone Women > Lone Men
Do you know how many poor people there are in NYC? You're at the bottom of the list, you better be prepared for waiting AT LEAST 5 years (expect 8, 10, maybe more), and then you're going to be living in what are some of the worst conditions in the US, with bedbugs, roaches, rats (and you bet your ass you can't own cats to get rid of them), rolling blackouts, 10 floor walkups, people getting killed in your lobby and playgrounds, no heat, no A/C, no hot water, fuck, almost no water at all, apartments that haven't had so much as a new coat of paint or appliance in 50 years, and on top of all of that, you'll be dealing with NY's worst. A lot of people are just poor, but they're cancelled out by the 20 something shithead thugs. And apparently, from reading threads past, you're in upstate New York, and I know there you have "tough people", but let me tell you, they aren't shit. Where you live, all the worst of the worst will do is maybe beat you up and spray paint your house. NYC is the real deal, they WILL kill you if they want to. People don't fuck around here. Of course, that's assuming you're from Schenectady, or some other place that's urban and 'dangerous'. I swear to god if you're from Clay or Saratoga Springs, I don't care how 'down' you are, you will shit yourself the moment you step off the train. You don't know shit, real life is not a fucking game, or movie.
>>1003127
I thought this was ironic until I saw the ID. (Although that doesn't mean much since you've samefagged before pretending to live in NYC)
Now will you stop making these threads? After hundreds of threads across at least three boards, someone has said yes. Is that all you wanted?
I really hope you're just a really dedicated troll (in which case, you got me), and not a delusional kid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.