[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1450303426900.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1450303426900.png
179KB, 500x358px
At 7 pm yesterday I was all ready to live the life of an ascetic, starting from today. No 4chan, no coffee, no junk food, set hours of work each day.

At 1 am, after having drunk too much coffee in addition to being high on late night optimism, I suddenly realised that I would be a maximalist: Coffee when I want, junk food when I want (in practice only high carb stuff, obviously chocolate is rape), work when I want, 4chan when I want (no doubt I would not choose to abuse this privilege!), lmao schedules are for losers who will never achieve great things! Whenever I work it will be quickly and with purpose (targets, time frame)!

Now it's 8.30 am and the euphoria is gone. What do I do? How to live life?

To give up 4chan would be like admitting that I'm a low willpower monkey. Junk food is objectively bad and coffee messes with my sleep and my lifts at the gym (though I'm about to have one now), so those are easy to make the case against.
>>
>>1002645

It sounds like you're bipolar.

Also;
>implying carbs are fine and don't make you fat
>>
>>1002647
carbs are fine you stupid fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJbpVXEukA
>>
>>1002649

>processed grains are good for you

stay fat burgerkin
>>
>>1002650
5'10" 140 pounds, run >10 miles a week, cycle, etc.

keto diets are unsustainable fad bullshit.
>>
What's wrong with indulging? Set your hours man and when you're done with that do whatever you want. Just don't listen to this faggot saying carbs are bad for you, eat healthy or else you're going to be spending big bucks medicating your fat ass after eating a low carb high fat diet and becoming obese.
>>
>>1002655
Calorie in

Calorie out

Only thing determining how fat you are. Still need varied diet for vitamins n shiet
>>
>>1002645
try r9k
>>
>>1002652
Actually people are more likely to stick to a high fat diet because it's more filling.
>>
Try the pomodoro technique if you have trouble with concentration, willpower etc
Get one of those kitchen timers that ring, set it to 25min and focus only on the task at hand. Pause for 5 minutes and begin again. Every 4 cycles pause for 15 minutes. Do this in a room with no media devices, and get a water bottle to drink from. Don't go to the bathroom before pauses. I started 2 weeks ago and it works wonders.
>>
>>1002645
Give it up OP. Be a fat sloppy mess.
>>
>>1002652
Fatty
>>
File: red pepe thing.jpg (255KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
red pepe thing.jpg
255KB, 1500x1500px
>>1002645
shitlord
>>
>>1002649
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJbpVXEukA

LOL

That guy's arms are skinny as fuck. Holy shit he looks like he's suffering from AIDS.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.