[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the possibilities of profitization using the giant influx

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1450140599887.jpg (84KB, 940x330px) Image search: [Google]
1450140599887.jpg
84KB, 940x330px
What are the possibilities of profitization using the giant influx of this NEET and antisocial generation of people?
>>
Start a hentai site?
>>
>>1002505
Nah man. Start a site that will act as a middle man making phone calls.

>NEET wants to order a pizza
>too aspie to pic up the phone
>Aspie Solutions LTD is on the job

>NEET wants to cancel a gym membership
>too socially awkward to call
>Aspie Solutions LTD is on the job

Aspie Solutions, we enable your autism to you never have to acknowledge it.
>>
>>1002505

Make Tsundere Simulator, where you play out a Tsundere trying to woo her lesbian lover.

NEETS will love it, and you can start a patreon.
>>
>>1002505
There is a great deal of karma to be gained by murdering them. Leverage it.
>>
File: 1438925458652.jpg (80KB, 625x637px) Image search: [Google]
1438925458652.jpg
80KB, 625x637px
>>1002513
>>
>>1002513

I can tell that you are /socially anxious/ because only one of us would come up with that.

[spoiler]I would use this service[/spoiler]
>>
>>1002513
I assume you'll be cold calling these NEETs?
>>
The problem is NEETS have no money by definition, can't get blood from a stone.

Your best bet would be profiting from future government programs designed to help them.

But, since they're mostly white males I don't see that happening any time soon.
>>
Ya, tap that NEET gold mine. Symphon off their whole 1 weed pipe and ps3 collection
>>
>>1002513
Would literally use that service.

In college the only pizza place that got my money was the one that did not require phone calls.
>>
>>1002513

this idea is delicious because instead of helping social anxiety you're making a profit off it!

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>1002674
Ail the symptoms, not the disease. That is how your capital increase.
>>
>>1002513
>>NEET wants to cancel a gym membership
>>too socially awkward to call
>>Aspie Solutions LTD is on the job
feels

Actually is good since im forced to physically go there to do it, and if I go again I might as well get lifting again.
>>
>>1002513
1. NEET can order Pizza online. + if he's that Aspie, he won't probably be able to respond to the delivery guy once he's on the door

2. >Neet having a gym membership
>implying

I like the general idea though. If you have more and more things automatized, without human interaction (self check out in supermarkets, drone delivery etc.), I think you can capture the aspie demographic
>>
>>1002513
I think there's something like this. Its basically you send an sms to some company and they make a call for you. Cant remember the name tho
>>
>>1002541
Luckily we in Germany have many of non-white "refugees" that need to be taken care of. T-thanks Merkel.

>>1002728
Aspie Solutions LTD could go there and lift for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.