[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've made so much money with Bitcoin these past couple of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: bitcoin.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
I've made so much money with Bitcoin these past couple of days that I am close to having a nervous break down. I don't even believe it ... it's like only a couple of days ago I was a broke poorfag struggling to pay my loans but after taking a massive risk and borrowing money from anyone I know now I am doing quite well for myself ...

Thanks for your advice biz, it changed my life. Seriously ... I am crying right now ... wtf
>>
Good luck cashing them out and paying back your debts
>>
Are bitcoins still a meme?
>>
>>1002492
>borrow money form everyone.
>buy bitcoins
>tell everyone that you got scammed. the monies gone.
>keep the monies and profit!!!
>>
>>1002492
Explain?
>>
>>1002507
October 15: 1 bitcoin = $250
December 15: 1 bitcoin = $460

>>1002494
Yeah, what this guy said. How are you going to cash out? Launder the bitcoins through Lamborghini?
>>
>>1002535
Why is it so hard to cash in America? There is tons of sites in Australia that buy on above market value or equal to and deposit money the same day into your account.

Or is this considered a tax dodge in the states?
>>
>>1002542
It's a combination of shitty money laundering laws (submit your passport, submit your picture, etc) and shitty banking system. United States is probably the few places where banks don't do electronic bank transfers over weekends.

Just sign up for Coinbase and wait your week.
>>
>>1002544
Fuck... some bank account details and that's it for here know plenty of people with fake accounts even since you can set them up online just with a scan of an id. Usually $10k maximum daily but,
>>
>>1002544
Not to mention the fact that shitcoin is treated like an investment not currency here in the States so when you *do* cash it out, you have to pay capital gains taxes on that shit. To the feds, as well as the state.

The net result is commensurate with sticking your money into a savings account then cashing your money out of that savings account a year later.

Bitcoin is retarded
>>
>>1002569
Capital gains tax applies to shares as well so your point is meaningless.
>>
>>1002671
And you can sell btc for cash for a higher price than theough an exchange.
>>
>>1002492
bitcoin can double their money, litecoin can 10X
>>
>>1002815
get a load of this guy
>>
Me too OP! I used to be a dumbfuck and stupid with money but now I'm rich! I opened up multiple high interest credit cards and borrowed money to gamble on a volatile shitcoin that has lost more than half of its value over 2 years. I was able to predict the absolute bottom with my crystal ball and now it actually went up a bit! I doubled my money and didn't even have to put it all on black at the roulette wheel! Fuck yea. I turned $500 into $1000. Now that I'm smart as fuck and no longer a stupid dumbfuck I can now shitpost on /biz/. Fucking sweet! All you nocoiners can just cope with my success.
>>
>>1003102
/thread
>>
>>1002569
what if you cash in a different country? and then smuggle it to the us? I have family in mexico so i can probably do that
>>
Why is btc staying level? I thought we were going to the moon?!
>>
>>1003102
New copy pasta?
>>
watched my friend win 15 btc in 3 nights.

you guys are clueless complaining faggots with no sense of direction.
>>
>>1003208
That's nothing. I watched my friend make 150 BTC in 3 hours.
>>
>>1003211

I watched my friend make 150 hours in 2 BTC.

Beat that fucko
>>
>>1003208
>"win"

did he go on satoshi dice or something?
>>
>>1003224
I friended my BTC which gave me 150 hours in 2 watches.
>>
>>1003239
You caught that too? These guys can't tell the difference between gambling and investing.
>>
hi, i just wanted to say that i'm a millionaire since these last two days, thanks to /biz/ and its advice to jump into cryptos several years ago. i started out by investing 100 dollars in dogecoin, another 100 in pandacoin and another 100 in monacoin. i sold, bought and sold, bought and sold again (following /biz/'s advice over and over). the last weeks i've been all in btc again and now i have close to 1000000$ worth in my btc wallet. just wanted to say you can really trust /biz/ for its reliable financial advice in these emerging financial assets called cryptocurrencies.

however, i am planning to give everything i have to the poor (just like mark zuckerstein). feel free to donate additional btc's as to encourage wealth transfer to the needy. name related.
>>
>>1003279
Sent
>>
>>1002551
That sounds nice

It's a shame here because they could kill off half of money laundering if they stopped banning drugs..
>>
File: H4tDOYW.png (69KB, 1146x203px) Image search: [Google]
H4tDOYW.png
69KB, 1146x203px
Make all the fun you want but there is good money to be made.
>>
>>1003279
if you bought that much 7 years ago I think your a multi millionaire desu..
>>
>>1003541
Every time you make money someone else loses money. It has to come from somewhere. How do you know you'll be the guy making money and not giving it to someone else?
>>
>>1003585
1+1 = 2 ;-;
>>
My broker doesnt have BTC listed, tried looking in major and minor, but nothing, best broker that does BTC as well?
>>
>>1003585

By trading conservatively. Yes it is a bull market but don't overleverage because Bitcoin market is a bitch. Just buy and hold and buy the dips.

“The horse is here to stay but the automobile is only a novelty – a fad.” — President of the Michigan Savings Bank advising Henry Ford’s lawyer, Horace Rackham, not to invest in the Ford Motor Company.

Guess what? This guy was on the wrong side of history - I intend not to be on the wrong side of the decimal point if Bitcoin succeeds.
>>
Is it safe to buy bitcoins with localbitcoins? I live in a shady city, granted its Canada, but niggers still got knives and shit here

If I show up, how do they exchange the bitcoins with me?
>>
>>1003624
Generally it is safe if you go with a reputable seller. However; with localbitcoins you always pay a premium. I don't know whether they serve Canada but Coinbase might be a good solution for you.

With localbitcoins you can either use their escrow service and they will transfer the Bitcoin to your localbitcoins account and withdraw them or agree with the seller to bot use the escrow and avoid paying the small localbitcoins fee. Then you would hand him an adress encoded as QR code (wallet app for your smartphone) where he will send you the Bitcoin.
>>
>all the faggots crying about how it's too late to buy bitcoin and make money
>IT'S FAKE MONEY IF I YELL LOUD ENOUGH!!
It's ok guys, there's still plenty of volatility to make money off of. Just don't do stupid shit like buy drugs off of a darkweb site with your Coinbase wallet or take a loan out on your house to invest in it.

There's so many altcoins to trade when btc is flat. You can even be a whale in some of the smaller cryptos. Don't get stuck with the bag though.

I can't get over all the crackpots who still think it's hard to use bitcoin. My fucking mother loves saving money with Gyft at Starbucks and Whole Foods. You guys are a riot.
>>
>>1003633

Ah I see, I checked Coinbase but Im reluctant right now because of the reviews people give them, how they cancel orders and that waiting a week thing...

Also do I have to buy 1 BTC at a time, or can I buy like 0.1, or 0.05, or 0.025 or whatever I want?
>>
>>1003653

Coinbase is good and they have a somewhat mixed reputation because they are government compliant. But if you just buy and withdraw to an exchange where the real fun begins (aka okcoin) you're fine. You can buy any amount you want since Bitcoin has 8 decimal numbers - 0.00000001 is the smallest unit but coinbase might have a limit like no less than 10$ minimum buy. Verification is a bitch and it might take some time to get verified with coinbase.
>>
Got to sleep now. Any aspiring traders should check this: https://cryptowat.ch/bitfinex/btcusd/6h
>>
>>1003653
I love Coinbase, I have had no issues whatsoever but some people have been upset when they didn't follow all the rules. Coinbase is an AML compliant US bank which means they comply with KYC laws and regulations. If you are uncomfortable with forking over information to buy bitcoins, Coinbase is not for you.

I don't mind who if the banking system knows my banking information personally. Coinbase has been great for me but I have provided ALL the information they asked for. I also don't sell my bitcoins on Localbitcoins without some kajigering.

Also, a lot of the bad reviews come from people who tried to buy a thousand dollars+ worth of bitcoin while the price was rising and becoming shocked when the fraud detection system from the old banking system flagged them and denied the transactions in a misguided attempt to save them from fraud.

Try buying a small amount of bitcoin and letting the account sit with a few small transactions for a while. Don't expect to be able to rush the old banking system. The money transfer rules are wrought with anti terror laws and anti fraud laws.
>>
>>1003668
>>1003687

So, Ill make a coinbase account right now, but one thing, can I use my personal email, like [email protected] or should I use some junk email? Will it take longer to verify or what? What if coinbase gets hacked, will I be fucked? Can hackers take my bitcoins?
>>
>>1003677
I dont get it?
>>
>>1003714
I would use a Gmail account with 2 factor authentication enabled as well as enabling 2 factor authentication on Coinbase. Coinbase has a large portion of their bitcoin in cold storage as well as being insured against theft. They are pretty legit.

If you are super paranoid buy a Trezor or learn how to use paper wallets. Then your bitcoins are completely in your control. But othwise they are as safe as they are going to get at Coinbase. Just make sure to use 2 factor authentication and unique passwords of sufficient length.

A potential thief would have to steal your email password, Coinbase password, and hack your phone wicked bad to take your bitcoins.

Don't keep on your computer, especially the one which you use daily. Same goes for a phone. Treat those kinds of wallets like you are carrying cash through a bad neighborhood. Keep enough to buy lunch or this month's groceries but don't be keeping your life's savings in there.

If you have any amount more than $10k, I highly suggest a Trezor or paper wallet.

It will do even more good if you Google bitcoin security practices and password security practices.

And for God's sake, don't keep bitcoin on the same computer with ANY pirated software.
>>
>all these bitcoin shills
if it was doing so well you wouldn't be begging people to invest on a japanese forum
>>
OP here: it's going back to that insane rally last week. Holy shit: my heart is fucking pounding. I just made 20k from day trading Bitcoin. That sounds so fucking retarded but I can't stop and I know I'm going to lose everything. What should I do biz? I CANT STOP
>>
>>1004209
>insane rally
literally nothing happen.
>>
>>1004209
Hold long term for a guaranteed win. Everything else is a gamble.
>>
>>1003279 you mind sending some to my wallet? I have literally nothing in my btc wallet, up to you though anything helps
>>
Where does everyone stand as far as long term? Is Bitcoin going to take off soon or at all? Within a year? Within 4 years? Curious to hear thoughts
>>
File: 1426259370866.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426259370866.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>1004428
>>1004431
you're pathetic
>>
>>1003279
Sent ;)
>>
>>1004431
New ATH by March.

After that, skyrocketing to $3000 with a steep dropoff to $2200, where it stabilizes at the end of 2016.
>>
File: fukbtc.jpg (113KB, 1404x936px) Image search: [Google]
fukbtc.jpg
113KB, 1404x936px
>>1004428

1FuCKyoUet16sGvR1YfEyXXGfuBAnwGGKo
>>
>>1004701
Ahahahahahahahahahah
First time I've laughed outloud on /biz/ in a while. Thanks, bud.
>>
File: 333.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
333.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1002492
dat last bit, u blew it, almost got me but finally still didn't, good try op!
>>
>>1004755
nice wallet name!
Where'd you get it?
I know there's a bunch of scam wallet sites that "sell you" the wallet while really they still own it and will take it back once you have a certain amount of coins.

Also, OP if you're feeling generous still, help a /biz/ard with a few $'s :D
13xcQEtn2ENAvce3StvGSS8ehp1oLWMUxw
>>
>>1002494
>buy shit on the deep net
>resell

ayyy
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.