[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a test for you, /biz/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: datmoney.jpg (69KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
datmoney.jpg
69KB, 1000x563px
So, here's the situation:
>unemployed
>$8 in PayPal
>access to a computer with Internet
>for the sake of this thread, I'm not able to go out and get a "real" job

How does one in this position make money online?
>>
get a "fake" job at mcdonalds you pleb
>>
>>1001674
A job at McDonald's falls under the category of a "real" job in this case. To specify further, I'm looking for something purely online with little startup cash.

I'm not lazy. I'll do the work required. I just need pushed in the right direction.
>>
>>1001683
hahah you are pathetic
>>
>>1001685
Trust me, I know.

You guys are doing a pretty bad job at passing this test tho desu
>>
>>1001687
i'd buy kneepads and start sucking dick. you can invite clients into your home
>>
>>1001695
Thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>1001699
are you going to take my advice? otherwise you could always:
learn to program and get a freelancing job.
>>
>>1001704
I haven't looked into this at all yet. Thank you very much, I'll look more into freelance work.
>>
>>1001709
it's going to take at least a year or two to learn to do it competantly
>>
>find scrap
>hot glue it together till it looks cute or whatever
>make a etsy account
>???
>profit
>>
>>1001672
make Youtube videos
>>
>>1001672
You don't
>>
>>1001672
Look for something cheap and under-priced on ebay. A lot of something would be good. Buy it and split it up to re-sell on ebay. Don't worry about the fees, listings are free for first 50 per month. You only pay when you sell.

After selling a few things, take some of your profits and look for more things to resell.
>>
>>1001712
I'll invest the time. Is there a certain language you recommend starting with (perhaps one that is always in need of freelance employers)? I've done some QA work in the past and I'm familiar with the environments, but I haven't taken the time to learn coding myself.
>>
>>1001722
probably learn php (some basic frameworks - not a php dev so idk which ones) and javascript (angularjs, jquery frameworks) first, then move into java web technologies once you get more advanced.

everything is web these days.
>>
honestly if you're decently looking just go on a cam site and jack off on cam for gay guys. it's not gay unless you fuck a gay dude. you could probably still do it if you were ugly
>>
You have some cash in the bank?

I just launched a working webshop.
The total costs were:
€15 - Hosting
$/€0 - Wordpress
$/€0 - Woocommerce
$54 - theme (infinitive uses)
€75 - Mollie payment extention (one year licence for one site)

2 days to figure everything out

I'm sure if I as a 19 year guy can affort that, then you can. I'm going to make more webshops, if one of them catches on, You're set.
>>
>>1001695
But then OP would be in competition with his mother. He better do half her price so 5c should do it.
>>
>>1002198
hahaha got 'em
>>
>>1001977
What ya selling?
>>
>>1001672

Sell relatively low prices stuff on Amazon and just mail the customer counterfeit usps or customs seizure letters. Delay "shipping" as long as possible and then promise to reship and delay as long as possible. Most people will stop caring they lost 15 dollars 6 weeks ago and give up.
>>
Search engine evaluating. $10-13/hour 10-30 hours a week.

Make Tinder profiles to catfish guys into buying you e-gift cards.

Camwhore

Learn how to program and freelance. Real programming, not webkek design
>>
>>1003023
Supplements, next one is going to be t-shirts
>>
>>1001683
>I'm not lazy
>I won't work at McD's to cover living expenses and startup costs while I work out the plan.
>>
>>1001977
Explain to me why a webshop is better than simply drop shipping directly on ebay.
Do people really trust a new random webshop so much they are willing to send your their credit card info?
>>
>>1003043
>Search engine evaluating
https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/job/1
wtf is this shit, I could do this shit without even looking
> This position is restricted to residents of the United States only
>Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
oh, ok...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.